• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tier predictions

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Lol @ these things

Wario above Falco, Marth, King DDD and ROB

Toon Link above Marth, King DDD and Donkey Kong

Ice Climbers above everyone exept MK

I stopped reading after the high tier

I read it all, and Wolf and Kirby are in lower mid, WTF, those guys are high tier material(or top mid)

and Lucario is not on that Tier list...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
that list is soo stupid, its funny.

Ice Climbers should be Middle or maybe at the bottom of High Tier. Am I right?

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
If only we had people who could do 100% success rate chain grabs from 0-death and could always find all the good times to execute grabs and do so, then we would be top tier...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Ice Climbers are the best characters in the game because they're the only characters that have a guaranteed death combo which will work, regardless of DI or percent. They should be above MEtaknight....

in theory fighter. But in reality, we have a mediocre approach, below average range, a bad air game, pretty decent ground game and a devastating grab game. Add to that, forming a basic anti-IC strat(separate and **** the Nana) is easy with pretty much ANY character, even the bad ones. Eh, I'd say we're a pretty balanced character with a broken tactic. As I've been saying since the beginning of Brawl, we'll be mid-tier again.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
baseless, no sense of authority/credibility, yet so unapologetic

the beauty of a noob

gordon117

Smash Cadet
I don't like following tiers, mostly because they are so biased depending on what each board has for players. All is brawl has some of the best IC players, and all of their MK and Snake players are mediocre. Nothing like the MK players here.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ICs tier position is hard to tell. More than any other character, they depend on players skill imo. I'd say high tier for them but a high-mid position seems more likely

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
How to tell if a Tier list is bull****: Luc at the bottom of mid tier.

ICs are high tier at most, most likely high-mid, but they'll probably still be semi-popular anyways.

Rykard

Smash Ace
well the first official tier list came out today and we are listed 13th out of 37. i think this is pretty accurate placement for them at the moment but i still think its too early to come out with an official list. thats just me

Top Bottom