• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier List v.2: We moved down... =(

DeadDisco

Smash Cadet
>=O
2 Hammers > Hammer > Sword > Fist > Toungue...
=( 2 Hammers < One Freakin Giant Hammer loaded with Rockets < Snake (>_>)

meepxzero

Smash Master
naw no one recorded anything. I barely ever have anything recorded -_-. I have some matches on youtube but they are really a bit old and ive gotten a lot better.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
This board is alive O_O' (j/k, please don't kill meh :chuckle:)?

Well, I think they should go higher. I'm dual wielding both Sonic and ICs.

I'll help with the cause because I like ICs since Melee and I don't want to see them go in ruin. I look at it this way, at least if one of my favorite characters move up, I can walk away happy. I hold down NY IC wise (and/or Sonic wise possibly) so this will be pretty interesting. I won one tourney with them like before 08 ended.

Here's to the little guys who was with me my whole Smash career since Melee (That was my first major Smash game, I never had a N64 :( ).

<3 Nana :laugh:.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
i don´t want ic´s to be toptier. it will just cause that some tierwhores will pick them up.

ic´s are holding the "most feared character" award in brawl. thats enough to me xD

Kage Me

Smash Ace
i don´t want ic´s to be toptier. it will just cause that some tierwhores will pick them up.
The day this happens is the day I ban the Q&A thread out of my life.

"omg cgs are hard"
"how do i becum gud? their top tier y arnt i winnin?"
"which ones popo? do i lose pnts whn nana dies?"

Mark my words. If Ice Climbers ever become top tier, this will happen.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
The day this happens is the day I ban the Q&A thread out of my life.

"omg cgs are hard"
"how do i becum gud? their top tier y arnt i winnin?"
"which ones popo? do i lose pnts whn nana dies?"

Mark my words. If Ice Climbers ever become top tier, this will happen.
Confirming
That is exactly what will happen if IC become top tier
theres one thing i cant stand and thats some IC nubs playing all grabaholic while not even being able to do 1 single CG not even mentioning Desynchs

The Q&A will be doomed forever!

Being most feared is still awesome :3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The Q and A thread is already an eyesore as it is.

Yeah, I think the IC's are good characters. The most annoying part about them is that no matter what kind of intense combos you use, nana seems to take all the hits, and the ice climbers don't take any damage. Also, its useless trying to grab them, and the solo IC is pretty good, too. (Can't be worse then ganon, can he?)

Dev2000

Smash Lord
The Q and A thread is already an eyesore as it is.
True i hate answering the same questions over and over and over again like "Hao do ai fthrow chein?" well Someones gotta do em dirty jobs! :3
Yeah, I think the IC's are good characters. The most annoying part about them is that no matter what kind of intense combos you use, nana seems to take all the hits, and the ice climbers don't take any damage. Also, its useless trying to grab them, and the solo IC is pretty good, too. (Can't be worse then ganon, can he?)
Nana has her own damage meter lets say if you only hit nana and dont hit popo For a long time and you smash em both Nana dies and popo will have no scratch

I surely hope we will regain our spot again but i dont want us to be TOP tier cause then we ic mains wont be unique anymore Literally everyone will main/alternate them and slowly we wont be "Most feared" anymore cause all the nubs giving us a bad name (not that im a ****ing amazing ic player lmao well at least one of the better ones)

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
People who worry about their character getting more popular when they move higher in the tiers because more people will play it are stupid. More people playing a character means better metagame progression. If it makes you feel less 'unique' and 'special' then...lol.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Id rather our character be more popular.

So i can see so many people crash and burn trying to play them =D

plus if they rely on cgs in dittos they are generally fuked whereas the people who are true ic mains will destroy them.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580

plus if they rely on cgs in dittos they are generally fuked whereas the people who are true ic mains will destroy them.
I'd rather not. Just keep them underrated but fearsome characters... xD though we do need more IC mainers. Mhm, if the ICs were to lead an increase of popularity, the ICs will be hated or something. 0_o They already are but not specifcally everyone. o-o

Lol, meh.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

*salutes you*

meepxzero

Smash Master
im sorry people are gonna play them and realize their not that great outside of the fact they can infinite everyone and even then theyll get frustrated when they play a tourney game and mess up on the only grab they ever land.

D

Deleted member

Overall sopo is much worse than any character in the game, but can still do stuff because hes so underestimated.

Top Bottom