• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list la Pit

Abel1994

Smash Lord
The Pit board tier!

S-koolaid, esca, Maharba
A-Krystedez, luckay, pitzr, vex, CHOMPY
B-Kuro, PTZR, CYVE, Dualseeker,
C- Pitskeyblade, Nitrix, Ayoub, gadiel, Dskank
D-lenus, wingless,xcallion
E-, fluddo, link2702,
da bess Troll-abel
Mink-Pink

- Thanks ESCA

ANything wrong? THEN TELL ME!!

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Esca is at the top i think
Maharba, Luckay and kuro are very high
Abel is low
Xcallion is bottom.

i havent seen enough gameplay from other pit mains to be sure about them

link2702

Smash Champion
i'm at the bottom, trust me.

you are talking about a guy who has been out of the scene for nearly 2 years now, and when he has played, only done basic brawls, so waht skill he did have went down the drain and became easily predictable and punishable again.

link2702

Smash Champion
:-s ya'll acting like its something to brag about being the worst.....

lol..trust me...ya'll.... you guys are alot better then me now if nothing else, i can at least safely say i'm one of the worst here now...

;-;

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
xcallion stop under rating yourself. your vids show that you are not bad at this game. it shows you know a **** ton about how to beat sonic (a mu i fail at btw) but don't know **** about falco (a matchup i excell at).

same goes for every1 who under rates themselves.

each row is a tier of people who i know use pit. the people in the rows however are not in a listed order as their skill levels are all close.

S-esca
A-rougepit, krystedez
B-luckay, kuro, maharba, dualseeker, nitrix, PTZR, CYVE
C- wingless, dskank
D-lenus, gadiel
E-xcallion, fluddo, link2702
Troll-abel

note that im not basing all of this off video as i have not seen every1 play (krystedez, dskank, fluddo, dualseeker, gadiel, and rougepit). im taking into account:

video
character knowledge
length of time spent benefitting the pit boards
amount of work put into making the boards better (which requires experiance and knowledge)
and of course the biggest one is tournament results and how each pit has done against pro players (esca and the entire houston pros, kuro and the florida pros, me now in houston plus playing both norcal and socal pros, etc.)

at all the peeps who posted vids i will watch and then adjust my list. lol at you guys competing for worst

also good job abel. i know i said you are troll tier but you know we luv ya. tbh i saw that you made a thread and first thought was, "uh-oh. some1 is getting banned again." but this is actually productive. good shiz dude.

gottahaveaminkistehsexpostfirst

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i choose to second this:
S-esca
A-rougepit, krystedez
B-luckay, kuro, maharba, dualseeker, nitrix, PTZR, CYVE
C- wingless, dskank
D-lenus, gadiel
E-xcallion, fluddo, link2701
Troll-abel

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I love how there are pit mains better than us, but not on the list because they don't post on smashboards lol. inb4kiraflax & princeramen

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@luckay
if you saw abel's original post it said a list from best to worse of the pits who are actually active on these boards still. besides those guys are already acknoledged here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296541&highlight=character+power+rank

okay

fluddo that was a lot unluckiness and don't lie. you sandbagged that warlock punch out of boredom.

xcallion, why did you post my youtube account as proof that you aren't super high on the pit list? i don't get it. hell im actually better than i was in those vids nowadays anyway so i honestly don't get it (not that i think my vids are bad. on the contrary most of them are still really good imo but i gotta rep my own shiz u know)

even though i put him in troll tier tbh abel's pit is actually probably between D and E tier based soley off of all of his videos. seriously for all the trollin he does his pit is not too shabby for all the match up knowledge he seemingly lacks.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
@maharba
i'm logged in as me on YT(duh) so when i went to "my videos" to post the link, the URL says "my videos" so i guess when you clicked on the link to "My videos" it took you to yours. i'll edit real quick to fix that fail.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wow... that is hella lulzy

@ayoub

OMG IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU!

where do you see yourself ayoub? you post a good amount have a lot of knowledge, but i never seen ya play. i know you are either B or C tier. pick one as you would know better than i would. i suggest B as you have been here longer than i have for sure. even tho i lurked these pit boards for like a year before my first post in here

edit:

post count 888

any1 else i forgot rank urself.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
seriously tho it's not like this was a "maharba what do you think everyonw is and everyone auto go with it" thread. ya im pretty acurate but i can't keep track of all teh pits on here. so just post wat tier you think you should be in and let abel work his single non-troll thread to perfection.

and don't be modest. rank yourself as you see yourself. if others think you are too low or too high they will say so and the discussion can go from there. seriously don't make me responsible for all this lol. this isn't even my thread

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Not sure if the ranks are ordered within the B tier or not, but put me PTZR and Fyre next to each other in the B tier because we're stylin' like that.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Threads like this are unnecessary.
The only way we should compare ourselves as a community should be with tournament placements.

Top Bottom