• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list la Pit

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
damn it im not mahater lol. it's nto my fault abel went off of just me ayoub. rank urself like he said. just have fun with this.

also i hereby drop my responsibility to any placements in this thread. my love for going into detail kinda screwed me here as there are too many details to look at.

abel that was the greatest comeback ever

10serious

fUddO

Smash Ace
Yeah, that game was from after 6 hours of friendlies during a time when Supreme Dirt played only exclusively Ganon. I'll post some proper (tournament) videos in the video critique thread, I need the input anyways.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
So you can loose weight.
LOOOL, you crack me up Abel, you are hilarious, lol--dead serious. Especially when you say things like you got 2nd @ WHOBO, lol--we know darn well who placed/didn't.

lol @ people taking this thread seriously considering who made it
True, the thread is whatever to me. Anyways, it's not about who contributes more/does this better/ectc.. The list is inaccurate, and I don't really care to put my $0.02 in because it really doesn't matter. What matters is inside, and we Pits have not been doing too much about changing our inside perspectives of the game, and becoming better(speaking for myself, maybe others too, idk).

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
im confused, what made me A-tier material again? XD Not that Im complaining, I do really like helping/conversing with Pits.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
@Ayoub: Because you didn't even make it out of pools. :awesome:
And I will most probably attend a tourney (cdlc) in June, your post made me sad. ;(

@Topic: I rather dislike such lists, but oh well, it's up to you. ^.^

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm in ur boards stealin all ur secrets.

It also doesn't specify Pit mains. I'm pretty sure we've established in the past my Pit to be trash.

Esca

Smash Champion
S-koolaid, esca
A-Krystedez, luckay, pitzr, vex
B-Maharba, Kuro, PTZR, CYVE, Dualseeker,
C- Pitskeyblade, Nitrix, Ayoub, gadiel, Dskank
D-lenus, wingless,xcallion
E-, fluddo, link2702,
da bess Troll-abel
Mink-Pink

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well it's by both really. idk ask abel. it's his damn idea lol. this thread is actually starting to become quite possibly his greatest troll yet. think about it.... :roll:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
S-Tier:

RougePit Luckay Maharba Kuro PTZR CYVE Dualseeker Pitskeyblade Vex Nitrix Ayoub R@vyn Lenus Gadiel_Vastar DarthPika Fludd0 link2702 xcallion Pitskeyblade wingless Dskank abel Snopy

Because all of you Pits are :awesome:

Top Bottom