• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list la Pit

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Cuz you're not Escaaaaaa!

I dunno, now that I thnk of it, this tier list is a comparison of devotion to the boards / activity, along with skill, right?

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
so B tier or A tier (leans towards A tier if you're that good for sure). don't really matter too much since you say you be borderlining it. you should post some footage man! i wanna see your pit in action!
Haha, in that case Gadiel deserves to be S-tier, he was whupping my *** all day on wifail :)

I hate to say it, but Pittos on wifi are just rediculously hard for me. I do learn a lot though! I'd rather be playing against an MK though :x

EDIT: not discreditting Chompy, he should be up there somewhere :) I think on the cusp of A/B tier like he said is fine XD! Nah take that back A tier def. One of the better I've seen.
Whatever they said is where you should place me

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
herp. Wait until I get my wii remote tomorrow, I'll put you all in your place.

And then make you appreciate how much better I am !!!

"you thought you were better than you are!!" ~ Zero

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lol @ some of these comments. Also, the only Pit that is really good is Koolaid. The rest don't matter sadly -_-. We are not really that good, but we CAN be good. Don't ever say that "you are the best" when you're not; you have the potential, but you're not. It's great to have confidence and a positive mindset, but thinking that your better than XYZ will not get you where you need to be.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Gadiel, speak for yourself my man. This is all for fun and lulz anyways.

I hope to be one of the better Pits like Koolaid when I go to tournaments over the summer. I'm also repping Pit at MLG if they have a throwback event. (still using Wario for the worrysome matchups though)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
um, you guys are crazy if you think esca is not a top level player. he MAAAY be not as close to the top as koolaid as a player, but whereas esca has kept in practice with pit, koolaid has not even looked at him in months. esca is currently the best pit player atm hands down. when koolaid gets back in shape it will be koolaid, then esca, or tied. the only reason esca is not more well known is the fact that he can't really travel to tournies that often and only gets to play with his crew in beaumont majority of the time.

GOOD NEWS! esca went to HOBO 31 today! we will see how he did later 2night!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Lol Everyone forgot about the Flax. Dont worry guys i never became unactive with tournies. only unactive with the pit boards. But now im back on the pit boards. just moved from AZ to Cali and doing tournies every two weeks!

I love how there are pit mains better than us, but not on the list because they don't post on smashboards lol. inb4kiraflax & princeramen
Thanks Luckay, im glad someone remembers me.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude.... flax.... you move to cali now that im not there.... so lame

and don't worry, you were never forgotten, you just didn't make a point for us to referance you here on the pit boards due to lack of appearance. it's cool you're back tho! im so stoked all the top pits are coming back to steer us not top pits in the right direction which is epic win!

Esca

Smash Champion
Nooo lol. Chompy, you know we quit because of lag.

I'm just gonna quit playing Wifi.

If anyone wants to play my Pit, come to Texas or go to Genisis.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
We'll just not count this match, especially when your playin on wifi with horrible lag...

Both of us had a hard time stringing up combos and we seemed to have a difficult time pulling off the advance techniques.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well guys, since able has been banned for so long, he told me one of his things will be unlocked in may and since that is coming up soon, i feel we should give him a project to keep him occupied and such upon his return.

first off, after playing esca all day yesterday and based on my performanc, im confident that i should be in A-tier now. also we should add Kiraflax to S-tier now that he is active.

next....

i think we should all give each others' pits title based on how they play and such. the only thing is, only someone you have played can give you that title. if you some1 on a differant character board to give it to you, so be it but try to keep it in the community. like luckay and ptzr, you guys played at a tourney together semi recently along with fyre right? so you all can give each other titles. now you don't have to go with the title they give you if you don't want, but hey this is just for fun anyways. also it should pertain to their playstyle not just some fancy title "god of leoringyein (<i don't even know)" but it should be more witty with a short explanation like

Example- The Demonstrator (because he shows how it's done)

also it would be fine to give more than one title and let them pick.

ill start off by saying:
Esca- The Librarian (because you are just book, and he will read you all day)
or- Mix Up Master (you think you can predict him, LMAO)
or- The Master Mind (because you thought you were doing great, until you realized it was all part of his plan.....)

there ya go able, you gonna be busy if people do this lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oh so if I've played some of the Pits I can give them titles, even if it's online? XD

Honestly that's the only way I can give Pit's names or Pit's can give me names. If it's other character-players, then that's cool.

Online play, I'd say

Luckay - ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?
Pitzr - Sniper
ToxinTrash (he doesn't go here, only AiB I think) - Boomerang (because he loops his arrows so damn well he practically makes every single one a boomerang if he doesn't hit it)
Can't remember who else I played. When I go to Siis5, I hope there are more pits there to play D:

Top Bottom