• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.D

Smash Master
Check out my take on not making a crappy montage - part 1
OMFG ZAC, this **** is like TOTALLY INSANELY CRAZY GOOD

I mean you got like CHAMP COMBOES, THROWS TO SPIKE, DOUBLE TECH CHASE TO WHIFFED UTILTS, TILTS TO FAIR, FTHROW FSMASHHHH OMGGGGGGGG

There was even A ****ING F SMASH TO EDGEHOG WOWWWWWWWWWWW

Wtf... my link video was a joke I just wanted to use the faces of evil clip, but the comboes in it were longer than yours.

Nice try <3

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I think all foxes can be fsmashed equally.

Videos: S.Ds was too short and he was doing comboes on some scrub Syke: I hated the editing at the start and has more stuff

tl;dr fail fail is fail

Toby.

Smash Master
Yes.

10GordonFreemans

edit: No Tom you see in order to hit Kas' fox with fsmash you have to press the buttons a lot harder than usual. So it's a very impressive feat. I've been strengthening my fingers for years and I still can't press hard enough.

S.D

Smash Master
did he do it against kas's fox?
OMG you fsmashed Kas' fox?

Well I retract my former statement, the somewhat underrated fsmash to edgehog combo, when performed on a high level player instantly becomes the best thing Iv'e ever seen.

You should put one of those little annotations on there labelling Kas everytime just so we can be sure your combos are legitimately amazing.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
syke you bad. Come to one of our tourneys and come 5th then shut up. Sydney plays with flair. We may be stupid and lose alot but we have more tech skill than any other state. For example my marth is fast and cool looking. Yours is slow and boring your fox sucks and you cant even short hop laser with falco. Either way everything ive seen from you is boring to watch regardless of whether you win or lose..

Dekar289

Smash Hero
watch sd vs cao
sd really gets of when his tech is 100%
and it's best tech in aus
and nobody gets the crowd going like unny at least imo lol love that guy

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
you played afl for qld? lol they must suck or it was probs like u 12s and no one else showed up lolololololol

edit: or you probs just played at a state carnival with a local team amirite?

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Morningside u18's. Played 9 games with 3 best on grounds. Didn't show up to 2 training sess's in a row and was dropped. Never played since.

Starts as games, you get owned, resorts to rl, gets owned anyway.. whats next bra?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
lol you played for a ****ing local team. I played cricket for NSW U18s at NATIONALS was sports age champion 3 years in a row at school, cross country age champion, sponsored at golf i do pretty much everything you can imagine better than you.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Its the highest division before AFL u tard... since when was golf a sport XD I usually only play sports that u know.. actually require you to do something physical.. not stand around for half a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom