• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on FL Power Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAM

Smash Lord
If Gigabits keeps holding these low-tier tournaments, perhaps a Florida Low-Tier Power Rankings could be made in addition to the Florida Power Rankings. :)
if that happens I'll be aiming for that :chuckle: as far as the top ten goes, chances for that are'nt very good but I'll keep practicing and sooner or later the ultimate underdog will leave his mark. :mad:

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
If Gigabits keeps holding these low-tier tournaments, perhaps a Florida Low-Tier Power Rankings could be made in addition to the Florida Power Rankings. :)
lol, that'd be classic. I'm doubting they're gonna hold many more low tier tourneys though, based on reactions to the last giga. If they find some way to fit more time into the day i'd be all for it :psycho:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow...exarch,,that video called soccer practice was sooooo gay i wasn't even able to watch half of it before having to stop the video ....i couldnt handle the gayness....seriously...so, just wondering...did we decide on the format of top 10...then having two tiers under the list?...just wondering...peace

-hiroshi

Quit saying noobish stuff, that tournament was in september. And next fight he owned Johny. Are you watching the matches are just going by hear say? Like you said about DooDah beating Flowin. You didn't even see it.

Stop going to old tournament, hell you used to own me a long time ago(In friendlies, but would've beat me in tourney). But we don't go by that anymore. That crap is like a year old. Thats when Flowin actually used to attend tournies.

I don't know a marth in Florida that can beat SpeedN, and none of them have proved it either(His sheik obviously).

Lambchops, quit talking so much ****, its really starting to get annoying. You don't even have the skill to back it up. Hell, MM me next tourney.

Falco ditto me.

Or maybe I'll just play you in tournament for the 4th time again.
all that happen in MOMAID u moron ur the 1 starting with me son. u seem to take everything i say about u and ur brother sereiously. stop being a ***** and stop sucking ur brother's **** we know he's good he beat jonny and thats all tha matters. stop making me money match u cuz u know i know ur better and it dont affect when u say you'll own me. kid it dont hurt my feelings when u say u better than me i aint gonna cry. like i said ur brother needs to prove that his sheik really is unbeatable. and i dont talk **** about anything cuz im not the 1 saying im going to own u. stop being a dumbfvck. and ur ****ing idiot for saying i talk **** when i dont back it up becuz i dont talk **** and say that im going to own u. wow ur ****ing idiot.

Do u know how rediculous all that **** talking is making this thread. Its a big joke, you laugh, we forget about it, we move on. Period. On everyside, im not just targeting one person.
but there are some other things in this thread......

Its starting to get annoying hearing how Shiz owns all, or how spdn owns all every single post. lol in all honesty u guys **** way to hard to be living in florida. SHIZ and SPDN = sick multiplied by over 9000. but i mean alot of posts..... (ur still cool as hell son, dont hate me)

Lamb everyone knows ur too good. UR FALCO IS GANSTA SON. but the quarrelling needs to end. johnny is the **** we know, i wish i was johnny, but im not. ( ur ***** is still huge, ur cool as hell, dont hate me)

Oh yeah this is to the main man rice. I dont know if you were trying to attack, or maybe it just came out wrong, and maybe hoz did contradict himself at one point. but he fixed it. he is a noble man so chill.
Law ur gay. u took my old english, huge word writing style and turned it gay. i want it back.

So how bout we drop whatever it is. And start disussing serious things in this thread. Again i wasnt bashing on anyone personally but this thread is turning wayyy to drama. No one is joking when they feel they are getting attacked. I mean i would react the same. SO ALL **** TALKING NEEDS TO CEASE.

but who am i, im just a noob. hell i still get four stocked by all of the above me talking now. SHIZ, LAMB, SPEEDN, RICE, HOZ, LAW etc.... > SKRACH. There it was said. but who is better the noob who knows he is a noob or the decent guy that thinks he is pro. alittle bit of socrates for you smart people out there.

:laugh: :confused: :( ;) :psycho:

sorry for the double post.
im not getting mad its not my fault shiz gets offended by eberything i say cuz he knows i talk **** IRL and its sounds like a joke IRL cuz it is a joke thats y smashboards is stupid everything we say sounds alot more serious than it sounds.this should be my last post cuz idiotic kids like shiz seems to get offended by text on his computer and attacks back by asking me to mm which is really gay. good job at being an idiot kid. he's prolly gonna cry and tell his mom that i called him an idiot after this post.

RAM

Smash Lord
That video Angrylobster posted made me go to my room and read the bible and say the hail Mary 7 times in hopes that if I go to hell that Gay guy won't be there. that ***** scare me.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
That is one definition of ideal, there are many others.

Communism is an ideal form of government, but I guess America and the rest of the world are ******* and doesn't want something to do that's ideal.

Of course you would have to know what ideal means to understand the previous sentence. Something that's ideal is basically something that sounds good, it seems like a good idea, but in the real world it just won't work, and this is me pulling this off the top of my head, I'm sure the dictionary could state it better.

For everything else that you said I do not have time to help explain to you what he meant at the moment, I'm sure Hozart will see this and try to clear things up hopefully in terms you could understand.
Hozart said:
Wait, you didn't read and yet you open fire? *sigh* I suppose my expectations were too high for you.

TheLaw already used good logic and owned.

Let's get a competent power rankings list up, and update as time goes on. Be sure to create a new, locked thread with the list and the list only. QDVS do you have this ability? Will there be a discussion tonight or are we already finished?
How about we try not to sound so ****ing condescending to other people because they misunderstood something as simple as a smash boards post.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
How about we try not to sound so ****ing condescending to other people because they misunderstood something as simple as a smash boards post.
You think TheLaw and Hozart would post something like that without reason? Perhaps you missed the far more condescending post made by rice.

uhh you may be right thelaw, but eh...he kept rambling on about weaknesses and crap, and i couldn't even take it seriously. But if he didn't really say anything, then that means his post was just utter crap.

Ideal -a standard of perfection or excellence.
if its ideal, then why wouldn't we want to do it, im guessing he's just a ****** and doesn't want to do somethign that is ideal.
Uh yah there you go. I'd say they were plently justified to post what they did after that. And they didn't even go to the point of using words like ******.

Sorry to call you out rice, but your post was pritty uncalled for.

HAHAHAHA Florida smash is like a ****ing soap, I love it.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
s-s-s-s-s-soccer practice.

----

there's alot of hate in this thread, kids.

(CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN EXTREME WIT AND/OR CLEVERNESS)

i suggest you dop it like it's hot.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
all that happen in MOMAID u moron ur the 1 starting with me son. u seem to take everything i say about u and ur brother sereiously. stop being a ***** and stop sucking ur brother's **** we know he's good he beat jonny and thats all tha matters. stop making me money match u cuz u know i know ur better and it dont affect when u say you'll own me. kid it dont hurt my feelings when u say u better than me i aint gonna cry. like i said ur brother needs to prove that his sheik really is unbeatable. and i dont talk **** about anything cuz im not the 1 saying im going to own u. stop being a dumbfvck. and ur ****ing idiot for saying i talk **** when i dont back it up becuz i dont talk **** and say that im going to own u. wow ur ****ing idiot.

Lol, yes you do talk ****. Everything you say is ****. Your such a dumb**** you don't even remember the tournaments correctly. Lol @ SpeedN barely beating Johnny, he played Johnny at DooDahs tournament in September and Mom Aid which I was going to say in my next post. I would never of thought you were talking about Mom Aid because SpeedN(You dumb ***** beat johnny 2-0(Lol @ me being the moron)). And on the first or second match he 3 stocked johnny almost making it 4 stock. So Stfu you don't have your facts straight, because at the september tourney is the only tourney Johny took a match off of SpeedNs sheik on FD.

Dam your retarted, you over here saying he 2-1'd johny at Mom Aid when that was at DooDah's September 30. And then you call me a Moron.

Stfu you dumb**** you don't know what the hell your talking about.

Great job trying to contradict me.

All you do is start **** saying someone can own someone else. All I said was theres not a Marth in Florida yet that has proved they can beat SpeedN's Sheik(Which there isn't), then you come in with a ******* remark with Johny loosing to speedn by trying to throw him up, lol?

Linguini

Smash Master
And johny is a ****ing monster, sorry to say but he OWNS!!!!!
..........I vomited because of how may times he grabbed me tonight........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom