• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

marthsword

Smash Ace
Ugg: grammar Nazi!

Zack: Hello, never seen you before.

Everyone: flashing lights + stress take too much of a toll on my brain. I got the tourney dates memorized, so if I'm having a good day (mentally), I'll be there. Otherwise, no.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I've read A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, and...some other random Shakespeare works but I do not recall the phrase "(insert verb here) with I"

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Actually Ugg is wrong. If you thought it could be right either way, you wouldn't have tried to correct him.

Fail.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Legan and I is the correct grammar for modern English. Saying Legan and me would have been correct ages ago, but now it makes you sound like a seven year old.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Actually Ugg is wrong. If you thought it could be right either way, you wouldn't have tried to correct him.

Fail.
When did I correct him? I started by saying that it works either way.

fail

I'm also saying that ___ and I always works, but there are times where ___ and me doesn't.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nope u just mad.

Tero, you only use "____ and I" when the two of you are the subject. You use "____ and me" as the object.

Top Bottom