• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Ya don't abuse wifi, you abuse Jab >:/

So I can decide to go back to campus with my good connection tomorrow night, or I could stay home for another day and decide to gamble tomorrow night.

Decisions.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Pretty funny day.

Results posted.

EDIT:
[collapse=Ben]
[/collapse]

Aibou

Smash Master
T.L.B.W.R.24.~ 13 --- 3/18/11

1. Terodactyl Yelnats :rob: :pikachu2: - <3 you and everything, but I wanted Ayato to win (dhat)
2. C.S. Dinah (Peach/Dedede/Ike) (Forfeit to Tero in GFs) - OMG YOU PLAYED SO PRO IN GFS <3 <3 <3 (Taunt was pretty lame though so minus cool points)
3. Iota (Meta Knight) (Forfeit to Dinah in LFs) - Sorry about everything, Iota. Hope you come back <3
4. Ssonic (Toon Link/GaW/Meta Knight) - Meta Knight? Wat? And OMG WHY DID YOU BEAT NIGHT??!!??! :sadface:
5. AyatoK26 (Zelda/Olimar) - Oli's gotta go, son. Zelda 2 gud. Dtilt moar at proper percents.
5. NightSky (Mario) - OMFG YOUUUUUUUUU <3 <3 <3 I WANTED YOU TO BEAT SSONIC SO BAD :mad:
7. A user name (ROB/Wolf/Snake) - Hai.
7. Red Savarin (Peach/Meta Knight) - Lol MK.
==========================
9. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) - <3
9. Abel1994 - HMM
9. DualSeeker (Memorizing the Moon + Broken internet) - I did not look at the moon. Umad?
9. Jimmyfosho - NOT LAST? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN...
13. The Nameless Wanderer - 9999999999999999999(NO)s

Kewl tourney gaiz.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I don't know where to post this, but this seems like an active thread so I'll post it here....

Anyone know this Qoot guy? I've seen his vids and his ROB is freaking AMAZING. It's one of the best I've seen to be honest. So like, I want to play him and see how I stack up.

Any help?

Ugg

Smash Champion
I don't know where to post this, but this seems like an active thread so I'll post it here....

Anyone know this Qoot guy? I've seen his vids and his ROB is freaking AMAZING. It's one of the best I've seen to be honest. So like, I want to play him and see how I stack up.

Any help?
I'm his secretary. Reach him through me.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Canada's on a winning streak. lol...

Somewhat good tourney and stuff.

lol mother rage...

Aibou

Smash Master
T.L.B.W.R.25.~ 12 --- 3/25/11

1. Ugg :wolf:
Ugg is my hero.
2. Ssonic (King Dedede/Falco): Lol Falco.
3. Terodactyl Yelnats (Bowser/Pika) (Disappeared in the middle of LFs set): <3 your Boozer lots.
4. Iota (Wario/Meta Knight): Glad you decided to join. Hope you feel better with your fever and stuff <3
5. DualSeeker (Pit/Kirby): INHALE TO FOOTSTOOL TO WATER DEATH DA BESS LMFAO.
5. PwnerBren7 (Meta Knight): <3
7. Kirbywizard (King Dedede/Olimar/Luigi): OMG YOU'RE BACK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
7. ElNoNombreHombre_(Pikadude) (Pikachu): Still da bess.
==========================
9. C.S. Dinah: Bagsander >_>
9. NightSky: He can beat Ramen but not Dual. Something is wrong here...
9. Zetsu: Lol'ed at your set with Pikadude.
9. Jimmyfosho: Same as Dinah's shoutout.

I still say we could have saved about 3 hours if we had just skipped to Ugg vs Ssonic in GFs like I said we should.

Top Bottom