• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we could talk about the clouds for hours but what else do you think could be added in the adventure mode. you think we get to play as all the characters during different missions

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
yeah... that looks fake. it even has the word fake in the link. twice. ahwell, looks cool.

anyway. I just had a thought. after watching pit's decent and comparing the scenery in one of his Subspace pics with that of Fox's arwing, I started to wonder whether or not they would team up at some point for a brief moment before seperating. just a thought, but the same clouds.... maybe it's just a coincidence, but it looks like a possible team up oportunity

Stryks

Smash Hero
Man that would be sick! (@whyt diablos), arwing and an agel taking down a colossal ship... I LOVE IT! but gotta say the next video/character to apepar in a subspace updae is zamus in her ship...

Stryks

Smash Hero
That'd be cool if they reveal ray 01, the owner of his cube could be on the backgroud ala pokemon trainer, snce ray 01 is like under his control, and please dont bring the size issue....

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
That'd be cool if they reveal ray 01, the owner of his cube could be on the backgroud ala pokemon trainer, snce ray 01 is like under his control, and please dont bring the size issue....
=O
omg.....awesome idea is awesome.......

oh god.....too awesome *explodes*

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I'd die of happyness if Lloyd got in. but yeah, Ray 01 would be awesome. what weapons would he have?

Stryks

Smash Hero
What weapons WOULDNT he have, I mean he has a **** load of guns, the bombs, pods, and the dash attack, I use to had custom robo on the gamecube, I would tell u what do the default weapons he has do but i cant rite now...

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I missed my chance at getting that game. I really wanted it then forgot to get it, and now I can't find it. ah well. if people making a Tales of Symphonia 2, a LEGO Batman, LEGO Indiana Jones, then I guess they'll make a Custom Robo for the Wii, right?

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
I have DS Custom Robo, he can Air Dash to begin with...which could be his recovery. He Standard weapons are well...pretty standard....however, no matter which combination of weapon he could use in Brawl, if they all mapped out to every B-Attack it could work very well.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I dont know if it has been metioned before, but, maybe not all the characters are trophys, look at Pit, he was not a throphy, he was part of his own "storyline"- game...kinda, I dont know if you get me.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Maybe being a trophy is like the death of their world, if u turn into a trophy = dead...

maybe u ge tlike resurrected when u are called to figth when u have already became a trophy, ala mario in the 1st pics of subspace before the 1st vid...

iMichael

Smash Lord
I dont know if it has been metioned before, but, maybe not all the characters are trophys, look at Pit, he was not a throphy, he was part of his own "storyline"- game...kinda, I dont know if you get me.
I get what your saying...its as if Pit doesnt even have anything to do with all thats going on in the arena(Mario, Kirby,Petey etc)....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea if they where just trophies surely Fox wouldn't have his Arwing and Pit wouldn't be in the clouds.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't read all 112 pages here but I'll still post my theory. I think that the SE will include a bunch of diffferent modes. Such as the first one is like Mario, Link, Kirby, Yoshi, Zelda, and Peach. Then when you beat that one you unlock more like Fox, MetaKnight, Pit, etc. After you unlock more secret characters then you get more SE adventures. There could be a joke one and even a third party one. That would be the best in my opinion

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I kinda took sumones idea above and reformed it into this--They are NOT originally trophies..when they lose...Master Hand creates a sort of collection out of them...(great heroes and villains throughout the universes history...He makes his own trophy case outta them, proving he bested the best)...And he pits them against each other...They are fighting, and the primid show up...
IDK, I still like the idea of them not being trophies at all a WHOLE lot better...
But with this idea, it sorta explains about Fox's arwing and such...
And Pit is not in MasterHand's grasp, so he is not in current...CURRENT...danger of becoming a trophy...lol

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE

Hungry Gamer

Smash Apprentice
Getting off Topic

The new video proves that if the characters don't talk, they won't talk. I highly doubt that we will be seeing much voice acting in the game besides the announcer.

Also I don't think you can choose your character in theis story mode. I think you switch to a prechoosen character every stage you pass, that would mean that you would have to unlock every charcter before you can complete adventure mode.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I think all you choose a character at the beggining and every one of them has their individual storyline, and you'll unlock more storylines as you play de game.
The great amounts of videos is not going to be a problem because maybe some characters are going to share some videos (couse they're together ex. Mario, Kirby, Peach, Zelda), maybe there are not going to be that much videos anyway, we dont even know how long the storyline is.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
It better not be three stages!! LOL...
But he said it taps into all the characters historys and such, so I doubt it'll be short lol...
I hope its like a whole game (well duh, but you know what I mean).

Top Bottom