• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This sickens me.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
And this is why anime/manga is stupid; it makes you kill people!

****, Jack Thompson was right.

riboflavinbob

Smash Apprentice
this reminds me of that 16 year girl that killed her father with an axe. which was somehow related to higurashi no naku koro ni or school days or something.

L__

Smash Master
...Auty, if you truly question it, post again and I'll find news articles.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
this reminds me of that 16 year girl that killed her father with an axe. which was somehow related to higurashi no naku koro ni or school days or something.
It was Higurashi.

Considering that no one has reported a missing person or anything of the sort, the whole incident is probably just a twisted prank by a med student.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Posers, I was reading DN and killing people before it was cool.

I better add that this is a joke, I don't want no Fed's at my door tomorrow. :p

smash inc

Smash Cadet
Manga is okay i read it but i wouldn't do that **** and i also remember the one kid who got barried in a sand box pretending he got off of naruto pretending he was gaara.. My opinion is have a restrication on animes.. like what happened to pokemon? and that **** now its like you kill ninja's... its pointless pokemon was good no one killed each other but the japanese are ****ed up we all know they love the americans..

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Why did I laugh when I read that?
Me too. And I hate Death Note. I don't get it. What's with all the hype? Anything with too many fangirlies makes me move along with the anime or manga. Like Naruto. Fav manga/anime: Spiral. No one seems to know too much about it. :p Oh well. Logic is my friend and that's why I read it. Mysteries and all that. :D

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Manga is okay i read it but i wouldn't do that **** and i also remember the one kid who got barried in a sand box pretending he got off of naruto pretending he was gaara.. My opinion is have a restrication on animes.. like what happened to pokemon? and that **** now its like you kill ninja's... its pointless pokemon was good no one killed each other but the japanese are ****ed up we all know they love the americans..

Me too. And I hate Death Note. I don't get it. What's with all the hype? Anything with too many fangirlies makes me move along with the anime or manga. Like Naruto. Fav manga/anime: Spiral. No one seems to know too much about it. :p Oh well. Logic is my friend and that's why I read it. Mysteries and all that. :D
Let's only like obscure and not popular things!

Dude, following that logic, you miss out on things like Cowboy Bebop and Eva, which are spectacular animes.

God I hate this thread and myself for posting in it.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wow, when I read this I thought to myself "sh... this is really F'd up" because I didn't even know it could come to this, but I guess it possibly can

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I like to go with the possibility that it's a practical joke.

Either way, it's evil and twisted. That's all I have to say.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol so old. But either way, it's pretty messed up. I hope that it's a practical joke.

Also, Death Note is awesome. Very, very awesome.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
WOW, people really are crazy.
if it's not a practical joke it's probably one of those psychotic people that thing movies/books/obvioulsy anime are real things.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
>_>

Yeah, Earth really needs people like Kira.
Well you have me. :laugh:

Anyway I don't think that's real. By the way Higurashi (don't feel like typing the rest) was a good anime! Kind of random though(little girls can arm themselves with giant knives... who knew?)... but interesting.

Oh and I only had one problem with death note, Mello looked likea girl...

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Well you have me. :laugh:

Anyway I don't think that's real. By the way Higurashi (don't feel like typing the rest) was a good anime! Kind of random though(little girls can arm themselves with giant knives... who knew?)... but interesting.

Oh and I only had one problem with death note, Mello looked likea girl...
Tiger Woods makes the world better? Must be something to do with Golf help the environment. Oh wait!

Tiga Tiger Woods yal.

This is scary though, cuz I feel kinda sick when I read about that kid burrying himself but laughed. These things just seem so unreal and removed from reality that my brains sometimes just doesn't register...

Top Bottom