• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This room needs a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Right now we're just the Atlantic South: Social Room.

This room is basically your room, so the name should represent you. Do you like the name? Do you have any alternate names you would like to recommend? We can take ideas and make a poll, or just get a general consensus. And yeah, we can refuse some recommended names for any reason. :<

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
the dirty south room.

EDIT: as a side note, no matter what we pick, it's not going to be social room, thats so lame and not ATL South'ish.

EDIT#2: the dirty south room is actually really good. Theres the ATLANTIC south, which is the cean organized forum, and then the dirty south, which is the down and dirty, roll up your sleeves and be yourself forum. I think it goes extremely well. we should def have a poll.

if you agree with the dirty south, give it a +1.
................+1.......................

-hiro

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Southern Hospitality Room.
Dirrty South Hospitality Room.
The Dive Around the Corner.
The Grapevines.
Southern Social Sanctuary (SSS - lol).
Dixieland.
The Boonies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Catfish Country, that seems a little... biased.

I dont know why, just cant put my finger on it. Maybe if I throw a hook in the water I can fish out the answer. XD

nevershootme

Smash Master
dirty south = bros before hoes.

otherwise it's called homies over hoes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU (Do not chest bump, you fist pound, that's an important rule)

btw... read "The Bro Code" It's the essential rulebook on being a bro in life.. and don't fall into a Bromance situation (it's a no homo relationship)

and Catfish Country sounds like it's catered to NC mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom