• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Pokemon creepypasta is ****ing creepy as hell.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
tl;dr for now.

But I know the guy who got the 5,000,000 Get on /x/, and he isn't actually named Jamie.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Uhhh i dont play pokemon, and never have...so whats the joke here what's going on.

Feel free to insult me.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Uhhh i dont play pokemon, and never have...so whats the joke here what's going on.

Feel free to insult me.
Bascally, the story is some dude buys a used copy of Pokemon Silver and then the game starts playing out ****ed up creepy events that normally never actually occur in the real game itself.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Implying implications.

I get weird faces when I say I don't watch movies. That's right, I probably never seen the "classics."

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yessir. I drew one last year for when the game came out. I just improved on the same picture for this year.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Implying implications.

I get weird faces when I say I don't watch movies. That's right, I probably never seen the "classics."
lol me too
havent seen either transformer movie and dark night puts me to sleep around the time Joker crashes the party :/

Zip.

Smash Lord
i read this a week ago

find the one with the red/green versions in japan

its much worse.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
dude this story sux

it was good up until about 3 lines after cyndaquil uses flash then it got ********

Top Bottom