• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This may be a new technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
When Peach floats she can float cancel even in brawl. This leaves her with no lag. I've experimented with this and found a glitch combo that connects always. If you perform a bair or a nair when floating then release after it shows its primary hitbox, she will lounge again with another attack.

For example, think about using Peach against Bowser. If you float perform a dair then a nair, it will connect as 5 hits. If you perform it with more arial space, the rest of her hitbox from the nair or a bair will come out. It is easily seen using the bair because she actually lounges.

This thread was to tell that secret I knew for about a year now. I have no video, so try it out and be amazed.

If this is new to the community, call it "FDA" (float double arial). This only works with the bair and the nair. Combo up to 6 hits doing about $30 dollars of damage :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom