• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theme Song Of your Life?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pokémon Stadium (Melee) and The Legendary Air Ride Machine.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Aight lets switch it up a bit, Post your Brawl song that fits your perfectly and explain why.

And add any song you love whether it be brawl or MTV just post it the kind of music you think represents you reflects your personality, or didnt you know that :p

:034:

Smash Hero
Gerudo Valley.

This song just screams: "Alright man, just relax with us, listen to some music, play some games, just take it easy." Which is kinda weird since it's the homeland of your mortal enemy. :D

Actually, it doesn't scream that but it sounds like it to me.

samboghini

Smash Rookie
somewhere in the blue Caribbean seeeeaaaa... Grena
White Lands - cuz I drive fast and skillfully, lol
Waiting Room - cuz it has a soca, caribbean vibe to it, and I live in soca land
Star Wolf Assault version and Space Battleground - cuz classically orchestrated music is my cup o tea
Bramble Blast - cuz I may seem calm at first, but as I progress, the energy and quirkiness ascends to a crescendo till I burst in a grand finale... then start all over again.
Shadow Dragon Medley (Fire Emblem) because I sporadically bust out fighting moves or have someone attack me, then laugh in triumph as they hurt themselves on my bones of steel.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Gerudo Valley.

This song just screams: "Alright man, just relax with us, listen to some music, play some games, just take it easy." Which is kinda weird since it's the homeland of your mortal enemy. :D

Actually, it doesn't scream that but it sounds like it to me.
If you want a song that screams, pick 'O2 battle'. :)

mariamddr

Smash Rookie
The Legend of Zelda Theme or Final Destination. I haven't listened to every song yet but from those I've heard/unlocked those two are my favourite.

The Id

Smash Rookie
Star Fox (Assault) and Space Battleground are my number one favorites. Especially the Star Wolf one, it gives me super powers when I play with Wolf whilst it plays in the background. Not to mention these two themes remind me a lot of pretty much any Gundam series. Hah.

Attack and Against the Dark Knight are another two really good songs to duel it out to. Especially if it's a sword fight. (Marth and Ike fights are EPIC.)

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Sorry but i have to change that a bit, meta-knight revenge is awesome but the song that describes best is.

Step:Subspace Briliiant.

SiegKnight

Smash Journeyman
Mother 3 Love Theme
Ai no Uta
Meta Knight's Revenge

All sum me up pretty much well.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Any of the Metal Gear songs.

Got to pick just one? Alright, that will be Calling to the Night. Why? Let's leave it at that.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
hmm...

it really depends how Im feeling ~ bramble blast, midna's lament, gerudo valley, snake eater, seven rings in hand, marionation gear, star wolf (assault), route 209, mario world title/credits, smb 3/4 castle theme, ike's theme, warioware medley, devils call in your heart... and Vs. parasite queen... would all be songs that could describe me.

lol

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Wario Ware Inc. Or Unfound Revenge Something Something blah blah blah (the Earthbound song)

mzink*

Smash Ace
oo this is cool, id say the original tetris tune from Luigi's Mansion. just tryin to put all the pieces of the puzzle together man lmao.

smashbot226

Smash Master
When I wake up, Midna's Lament.

When I'm at school, Humoresque of a Little Dog.

When I am going home, Fire Emblem Theme.

When I'm eating, Tom Nook's Store.

When I'm on Smashboards, Final Destination.

When I'm asleep, Power-Hungry Fool constantly runs through my head.

Shining Blitz

Smash Apprentice
His World.
What do you expect from a Sonic main with the best Heeley/SOAP hybrids ever made, an attention span on anything non-electronic of maybe 20 minutes, a superefficient metabolism, and... um...
That's it, really.
But I do like the Fire Emblem (Melee) track (It's my ringtone), and that classic "Do Do Dododo dododododo do do do" thing from Green Greens :kirby2:.

Top Bottom