• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
My crew mates/friends. I'm terribly sorry for my inactivity as not just a smasher but as a friend to you all. The last couple months has been very hectic for me. I felt as if I actually went insane. I've been getting my head in the right places as of late, and I wanted to write this post as an apology to my family. You all were there for me when I needed it no matter what the situation was, I always had friends. It's been very appreciated and I have not forgotten any of you. Again I'm sorry for being a ghost, I wish I could make it up to everyone, but at the moment I have nothing to offer. I miss you guys, with everyone's okay, I'd like to come back into smash, and represent ZB to the fullest.

RJ to you specificity: The last time we spoke, I admit I was in the wrong. We both were having hardtimes, but unlike you. I was unable to keep myself calm, and I blew up at you. I can't keep apologizing to you, for I've done it so many times, and you don't deserve to go through this crap everytime I mess up. But I do feel terrible for losing one of my closest friends. I appreciated everything you've done for me. I'll never forget how you helped me at MLG, you're a great friend dude, thank you.

Also for Rizwan, welcome to ZB man. I agree with pierce's post, its about damn time.

Again with everyone's permission I'd like to stay in ZB and act as a group again.

~ With love,
Que.

iRJi

Smash Champion
RJ to you specificity: The last time we spoke, I admit I was in the wrong. We both were having hardtimes, but unlike you. I was unable to keep myself calm, and I blew up at you. I can't keep apologizing to you, for I've done it so many times, and you don't deserve to go through this crap everytime I mess up. But I do feel terrible for losing one of my closest friends. I appreciated everything you've done for me. I'll never forget how you helped me at MLG, you're a great friend dude, thank you.

Also for Rizwan, welcome to ZB man. I agree with pierce's post, its about damn time.

Again with everyone's permission I'd like to stay in ZB and act as a group again.

~ With love,
Que.

I bolded that part because it seems there is a misunderstanding. Personally, I never left. I still consider you as one of my closest friends, and also I probably will always consider that. You helped me through so much and that I take dearly. I understand you had some things you needed to take care of, and I gave you space for it. I am down for whatever, but i am pretty sure you know that by now.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I wouldn't do it anyway lol. After just establishing the crew getting back together. Not to mention I never liked crew battles that much to begin with. You guys can do it, but sub me in for someone else.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Naturally I would not accept or decline without the feelings for the rest of the crew. I am merely amused that PWii would come in here challenging us, and I was wondering if he asked the rest of his crew when he did this.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Is there anyone else to challenge lol?

Crew battles have to be formally proposed, D;, well Just wanted to get some hype ovah here! <3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I bet Fatal namesearched, and Gnes would too if I put his name in this post right now.

Doom edit of mod abusiveness: As would Razer, Illmatic, ESAM, NickRiddle, and probably Xyro.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Does anyone check this anymore? <_>. Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been a ghost and didn't keep intouch. I had some things come up, and i apologize. I miss you guys, and the smash memories. I'd like to hang out with you all again.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Does anyone check this anymore? <_>. Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been a ghost and didn't keep intouch. I had some things come up, and i apologize. I miss you guys, and the smash memories. I'd like to hang out with you all again.
ZB should start doing **** again and not end up having someone necro this from like 6 months ago.

Also lol @ the title. Good times

Top Bottom