• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Board Interview Thread! (Tekkie :3)

tekkie

Smash Master
:pichu: da bess :awesome:

How'd you start using Wolf?

:059:
after kirby whoring for a few weeks when i realized me and a few friends ****ing loved brawl i decided time to actually try the whole cast. ike, olimar, wolf, lucas, all completely new. wolf's fsmash and fair kinda seemed awesome so i decided, this is sick i'm gonna use this random-*** character because he's cool, even if i've never used a fast character before.

also he's a furry

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It's the wolf boards. Everyone here is a furry. Isn't that right?
What kind of music do you listen to?
So me, you, and Leaf all started out using Kirby in Smash 64 and then Pichu in Melee. Is there some relationship between Kirby and Pichu?
Who won the Pichu burger challenge?

tekkie

Smash Master
Wait wait WAIT a minute!

...are you a furry?
yes

It's the wolf boards. Everyone here is a furry. Isn't that right?
What kind of music do you listen to?
So me, you, and Leaf all started out using Kirby in Smash 64 and then Pichu in Melee. Is there some relationship between Kirby and Pichu?
Who won the Pichu burger challenge?

-
yep

-almost exclusively electronic, with like surf rock and hip hop on top of that. ALL kinds of psychedelic trance, psychedelic ambient, dub (not dubstep; like international observer and stuff), used to be really into breakcore, and dark psychedelic still has a firm place in my heart <3 actually here's a ton of my favorite music in a youtube playlist, and i also always keep my signature linked to music. right now i believe it goes to a song by an awesome up-and-coming goa artist

-yes, they're both adorable and bad. pichu has two taunts, he's too cool for words. i want him back in the next smash ;_;

-i played friendlies with nicknyte at a small-*** tourney earlier in the year. i think he won all pichu dittoes except maybe one and i might have beaten him once with marth. i never took the burger because it didnt happen; i was just glad to play the legendary man himself. because he's ****ing cooler than ice.

To follow up Auspher's question:

Are you a gay furry?
nope.
bi

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Tips for the pika vs wofl matchup?

six months from now, you go into a tourney set OOS, no information about your opponent at all. do you start wolf?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
-****ing awesome; red hair is totally a hit with the elderly ladies.

i never even played brawl competitively until like late spring 2009. even then it's hard to call it "competitive", living in the middle of nowhere and playing with only a handful of people for the most part.
Who's the oldest lady you've been with?

Why do people care about peoples sexuality so much? As a Bisexual furry, you must have an opinion on this subject.

Give me 4 good Surf Rock bands, I also enjoy the genre.

When are you going to admit the MK matchup is even against everyone but M2K?

Also, I hear you on the being in the middle of nowhere in regards to Brawl.

tekkie

Smash Master
Tips for the pika vs wofl matchup?

six months from now, you go into a tourney set OOS, no information about your opponent at all. do you start wolf?
take lasers to the face if you're close enough if it's worth a free grab. then again do whatever you want, take risks and damage if it means a good chance at getting a grab. same as ICs. punish the hell out of BSL as well as you can. jumpshine > DJ means wolf's out of jumps and is gonna have to get to the ground. watch where he lands and either shieldgrab a bair (you can **** up their spacing because pikachu runs fast that little ****) or just grab out of anything else. stuff like that. oh and 99% of smash players have vaginas bigger than their heads and don't chase wolf offstage. playing against wolf offstage is like having a kung fu fight with a kid in a wheelchair on a set of stairs. ultimately if you **** up you take some damage, but wolf can get **** on nice and hard. this paragraph is bad and awful but i don't know THAT much about playing as pikachu and this is a matchup thread question anyways :D

and yes i would because wolf is cooler than guaranteed winning

Who's the oldest lady you've been with?

Why do people care about peoples sexuality so much? As a Bisexual furry, you must have an opinion on this subject.

Give me 4 good Surf Rock bands, I also enjoy the genre.

When are you going to admit the MK matchup is even against everyone but M2K?

Also, I hear you on the being in the middle of nowhere in regards to Brawl.

-i dunno, do they? i usually correlate caring about stupid **** like sexuality with a low IQ and i don't make friends with dumb people. or, like, extremely smart but religious people. and the ones i've known usually arent hardcore militant or anything.

-D.ICK dale (of course), the mermen, the astronauts, man or astro-man <3

-easy, when wolf starts beating MK. seagull poops on korn's meh-ish MK, sago gets wrecked on rainbow cruise by holmes, all these bad MKs getting beaten by THE best wolf players, but i haven't seen tearbear, nairo, ally, tyrant, dojo, anyone like that get knocked out by a wolf player on a regular basis. wolf has never ever even been a threat to MK, so MKs don't learn the matchup, and now that some wolf players are good maybe the few MKs who lose to wolf will actually start trying to figure out how to win.

edit: DI.CK IS A NAME DAMMIT

D

Deleted member

::reads that Tekkie is a bi furry. Explodes with joy and tackles him::

:3

KRDsonic

Smash Master
If Pichu was in Brawl, would you main him or Wolf?
If you could choose to main any character from any game and have them in Brawl, who would it be?
Is cereal top tier?

tekkie

Smash Master
::reads that Tekkie is a bi furry. Explodes with joy and tackles him::

:3
uhhhh hi :D were you one of the random *** wolf mains i added on facebook ages ago?

If Pichu was in Brawl, would you main him or Wolf?
If you could choose to main any character from any game and have them in Brawl, who would it be?
Is cereal top tier?

-i'd probably like low-tier main pichu because he's still be ****.

-klonoa, or bomberman.

-yes. cinnamon toast crunch, corn flakes, Oreo O's

I've never beaten Korn in a set.
baby steps; if we're pretending wolf/mk is even then wolf needs to be able to beat mks, and not just the really really bad ones BUT THIS IS DISCUSSION FOR LIKE MATCHUP DISCUSSION WHICH IS DUSTY AND STALE ANYWAYS

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Do you do the dew?

What do you think is Wolf's best/worst MU?

Favorite MU/stage?

What's the racial diversity like in NM?

Where did you live before NM (unless you've been there since birth :p)

Favorite fast food place?

Pork or duck?

Beef or lamb?

Meat or seafood?

tekkie

Smash Master
Yeah, I think you did add me. My IRL name is Austin.
ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME

Do you do the dew?

What do you think is Wolf's best/worst MU?

Favorite MU/stage?

What's the racial diversity like in NM?

Where did you live before NM (unless you've been there since birth :p)

Favorite fast food place?

Pork or duck?

Beef or lamb?

Meat or seafood?

-yes; whatever that ginseng mountain dew is, it's so ****ing good. i love my carbonated sugar water :D

-best, you know, link, ganondorf, something like that. worst, it's really hard to tell between wario d3 and pikachu, but i think wario is a little below the other two.

-the racial diversity is dirty mexicans, and other.

-i was born in boston, moved here when my parents divorced when i was 9. i miss the ocean.

-in n out. omfg <3 just everything about it is awesome

-pork, because i can't remember what duck tastes like

-beef, because it's super flexible and you can make awesome stuff with it :bee:

-i really like seafood. i wish i could get scrod in new mexico.

:pichu:

Kuares

Pizza
Awesome, and interview with Tekkie!
Why didn't you play Fox? D:

What's something your Wolf do that no one else do?

How many furry friends do you know outside of smash?

Favorite Megaman song?​

tekkie

Smash Master
What is Wolf's most underrated move?
Nair or Bair for Pichu?
Have you ever 0-deathed a Fox with Pichu?

-UTILT. SO HARD. :bee:

-Nair, with some uair sprinkled on top :3

-Nope, i barely even play melee and when i do i get rocked lol

Awesome, and interview with Tekkie!
Why didn't you play Fox? D:

What's something your Wolf do that no one else do?

How many furry friends do you know outside of smash?

Favorite Megaman song?​
-Fox doesn't feel as smooth. Wolf's fast/heavy combination makes him all nimble and heavy-hitting and it feels more graceful or something. Plus wolf's cuter :awesome:

-playing recklessly and completely high-risk-high-reward. i even approach a lot :cool: oh and i love characters with items and always go hardcore out of my way to steal turnips and bananas because theyre fun. oh and i'm doing a lot more technical stuff :D

-well, i dont know many even in smash. i know a few around the state that i met recently. they're all extremely nice and sociable.

-the only megaman game i've spent a ton of time on was Battle Network 2 <3 so here you go :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLj1LhSMbsw

D

Deleted member

Favorite Pokemon?

Favorite MU with Wolf?

I LOVE Battle Network 2, but never finished it. Ever play Network Transmission? By far my favorite Megaman game.

tekkie

Smash Master
Favorite Pokemon?

Favorite MU with Wolf?

I LOVE Battle Network 2, but never finished it. Ever play Network Transmission? By far my favorite Megaman game.
-that's a hard one. pichu and mew are probably my favorite. but other than that, omg, haunter, gengar, kangaskhan, alakazam, oshawott, futachimaru, vaporeon, renamon, kotemon, and shoyru

if you ever want to see something awesome ask me about pichu graffiti

-i love playing against toon link and diddy kong. tons of pressure and items :D

-nope. i'll look into it :D

tekkie

Smash Master

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Favorite Megaman song?[/indent]
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-the only megaman game i've spent a ton of time on was Battle Network 2 <3 so here you go :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLj1LhSMbsw
That's Aushphers favorite Mega Man series...

Match made in Mega Man Battlecrapwork Universe Heaven.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Whats the furthest youve traveled just to go a brawl tournament? (Give the awnser in miles, km etc)

tekkie

Smash Master
Do you have any cupcakes?
i wish. BUT I HAVE A COOKIE

Do you like to camp?
**** no. that's why i'm bad; i enjoy playing brawl, not mashing the b button

Who do you think is the hottest Wolf main?
uhhhh besides myself? i think you and arda are up there because i actually know what you look like unlike most wolf players. seagull looks like a 12-year-old boy :awesome:

im sorry i didnt mean that <3

Whats the furthest youve traveled just to go a brawl tournament? (Give the awnser in miles, km etc)
according to google maps, for Genesis 2: 1,079 mi, 17 hours 19 mins

did you enjoy our mirror at genesis ?
excuse my awfulness but who are you?

Signature accepted
get out
<3

KRDsonic

Smash Master
What is your state of mind when you're playing against someone you know is much better than you?

Against someone your same skill level?

Against someone below your skill level?

tekkie

Smash Master
What is your state of mind when you're playing against someone you know is much better than you?

Against someone your same skill level?

Against someone below your skill level?

-let's beat the **** out of this guy, turns into "goddammit **** my habits"

-let's beat the **** out of this guy, turns into "OH GOD WTF COME ON STUPID ****ING **** ARGH DONT **** THIS UP POOP"

-let's beat the **** out of this guy, turns into "TROLOLOLOLO LOLOLO LOLOLO" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA

What do tampons taste like?
like teriyaki sauce, give it a try

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm just upset that you haven't facebook stalked me based on how much of a hardon I give Auspher based on my facebook pictures. I'm not gay but damnit I want to be #1.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
"big bad wolf"=Pane.

I don't look 12 :c. I look 16 (I'm turning 21 in December).

Ask Arda, Pane, Luminoth, or JJ. They met me before.

Top Bottom