• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Board Interview Thread! (Tekkie :3)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So I been lurking the Wolf threads for a while and I think it's safe for me to think that you guys are weird. Most of you anyway. No offence to any of you.
I'm just saying

I bet you guys would get along with Rainbow Mink
**** Ponies. :wolf: boards hate MLP. We just have a bunch of gay furry's, which is so much more normal then "bronies"...

Even then, we only have like 2-3 gay furry :wolf:'s.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
**** Ponies. :wolf: boards hate MLP. We just have a bunch of gay furry's, which is so much more normal then "bronies"...

Even then, we only have like 2-3 gay furry :wolf:'s.
Lol. I can accept that. I do find that after going into many of the different character boards, I like Wolf's the most. You guys get alot accomplished. And for that, I can keep playing wolf and learning new things.

I like these boards alot.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh ****. I keep forgetting that this is the interview thread and not the social thread. lol.

Everyone, stfu and ask Tekkie questions :mad: But really.

Tekkie, tap or bottled water, with or without ice?

Thoughts on MLP?

:059:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Oh ****. I keep forgetting that this is the interview thread and not the social thread. lol.

Everyone, stfu and ask Tekkie questions :mad: But really.

I HAVE BEEN! IN ALMOST EVERY POST I PUT IN HERE SO FAR HAS BEEN A QUESTION YOU DOO DOO HEAD BOOGER BRAIN (Just got real)

Anyway, Opinions on Justin Bieber?

Have you ever heard/played the board game Puerto Rico?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I was referring to basically everyone except you rsr <3

If you had to flee the country, where would you go and how would you go about it?

tekkie

Smash Master
Tekkie, tap or bottled water, with or without ice?

Thoughts on MLP?

tap, bottled water is a sham. and that depends on how cold it is lol if it's cold i prefer no ice.

MLP is awesome but the cult status is a little wild. still, i'm the least judgmental person on earth so i dont care how obsessed people get with MLP or stuff way way worse than that. rarity and rainbow dash are badass.

Anyway, Opinions on Justin Bieber?

Have you ever heard/played the board game Puerto Rico?
he's a master troll and he makes lots of money

no, is it awesome?

If you had to flee the country, where would you go and how would you go about it?

probably canada where it's nice and cold and wet. i'd load up a dinghy with beer and precooked bratwurst and fend off the vultures by punching them to death and devouring their young.

tekkie

Smash Master
Takkie, Did you know that eating young vultures seems pretty gross?
maybe but this is new mexico it's a way of life

Tekkie, what are the engineers at NMT like?
virgin nerds.

but seriously mostly a lot of weird ******* freshman and lots of socially ******** people but theres a good bunch that make it into the later years without failing out who are awesome; like, the dedicated people who just happen to like building **** and exploding **** and awesome stuff. most of the ******* freshman "I WANNA BLOW STUFF UP PLOX" fail out way early so if you make it to junior year you're doing pretty well lol

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Tekkie is amazing!! Bro status for life!!

Asides from me being the coolest gay person ever, what do you think about the Wolf/Peach matchup?

What's it like playing a gay smasher?

tekkie

Smash Master
Do you like sects?
i assume you are talking about like religious sects where you can't have sex with members of different sects, but you can't have sex with members of the same sex and since the sects can't be different and the sex can't be same, then the only sex left is some left-hand shame and in that case i dont like those sects

Tekkie is amazing!! Bro status for life!!

Asides from me being the coolest gay person ever, what do you think about the Wolf/Peach matchup?

What's it like playing a gay smasher?
silly kyle you're the best next time we host a big tournament get over here <3

it definitely feels wolf-biased; i've played against light a few times and it feels like an uphill battle for peach, even before you know wolf gets a fair kill at like 110-130 lol. i think if some random peach really learns the matchup it could be really interesting.

uhhhh, awesome? playing against you at devastation was awesome, and i remember after my lame-*** frigate suicide you actually said something along the lines of "awwwww! that sucks!" you've always been way nice and way awesome and way fun :D

He's not gay, he's a bisexual furry.
yeah but kyle bats for the other team :3

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
i assume you are talking about like religious sects where you can't have sex with members of different sects, but you can't have sex with members of the same sex and since the sects can't be different and the sex can't be same, then the only sex left is some left-hand shame and in that case i dont like those sects
And girl I left you cause you left the game and if that don't sound right you can wright my name!!

tekkie

Smash Master
who would you bet would win in a wofl ditto

Gaiawolf or BarracudaDrifter
gaiawolf is a sort of disciple of barracudadrifter. gaia kind of took all of the tech skill and and started applying it in different situations but barracuda probably has a better grasp on the fundamentals and has more experience. i can't imagine who would win but i think it would be an insane match and no one would die before 400% and one or the other would probably win by KOing with a taunt

rsr2

Smash Lord
Do you like my new signature?

I edited this post so many times but it didn't work to show that so thats it (yes the show signature option was on.)

tekkie

Smash Master
Do you like my new signature?

I edited this post so many times but it didn't work to show that so thats it (yes the show signature option was on.)
it's awesome. i didnt know that black women would ever make me want to eat cotton candy or that cloning had been invented and tested on this pop singer

flashflashrevolution? what is this didder nonsense?

edit by keeping that in the post i can watch two of the gifs playing at once

rsr2

Smash Lord
it's awesome. i didnt know that black women would ever make me want to eat cotton candy or that cloning had been invented and tested on this pop singer

flashflashrevolution? what is this didder nonsense?

edit by keeping that in the post i can watch two of the gifs playing at once
Yeah it's one of my friend's and I was like. I HAVE TO HAVE IT! So I have it :D

Flashflashrevolution is a website where you basically play Dance Dance Revolution for your fingers.

You should try it out.

tekkie

Smash Master
Yeah it's one of my friend's and I was like. I HAVE TO HAVE IT! So I have it :D

Flashflashrevolution is a website where you basically play Dance Dance Revolution for your fingers.

You should try it out.
i used to play DDR competitively i know all about this flashy flashy revolting thing. id link to my ddrecall but it's down :p i had like 40 AAA's and AA'ed everything else on extreme back in the day; now my stamina is crap and i can AA 10's but it takes so much work :c

rsr2

Smash Lord
Oh god I know, I actually did DDR Competitively too. I didn't get many AAA's but I did get an A on Legend of the Max and Max 300. I did get a lot of AA's though on DDRMAX2 Machines because that was my favorite and they had a lot of songs that were really good. I did like Extreme a lot but Max2 was where it was at. They had a machine here not too long ago but they swapped it out for a 4th mix which is hilarious because it downgraded big time. The last time I played, I could barely do Bag - Heavy without passing out.

DDR = Good times.

Okay here you go for another question. What was your favorite song to play on DDR?

Mine was AM-3P, Can't Stop Falling in Love, and Max 300.

tekkie

Smash Master
Okay here you go for another question. What was your favorite song to play on DDR?

Mine was AM-3P, Can't Stop Falling in Love, and Max 300.
Paranoia Survivor (PSM had its own charm if i really wanted to exert myself), Afronova Primeval, Orion .78 (civilization mix <3) and Breakdown! for stuff that takes a lot of work, but for easier stuff i liked Matsuri Japan -from nonstop megamix-, Look to the Sky, ecstasy (midnight blue mix), just about any of the 7th mix challenge-only songs (all those really good 7/8-foot remixes).

AM-3P was sick because you can running man the entire intro stream, CSFIL is fun (same with speedy mix except the jackhammers rofl) and Max 300 is just sexy :D

@ish, <3

rsr2

Smash Lord
Fine I will ask more questions then if no one else will :p

What is your favorite Cereal?

Do you like Blueberry Muffins?

tekkie

Smash Master
Fine I will ask more questions then if no one else will :p

What is your favorite Cereal?

Do you like Blueberry Muffins?
oreo o's, coco puffs, cinnamon toast crunch, and corn flakes all have a special place in my heart <3

yes they are excellent. so are poppy seed and banana nut :3

i like breadsticks and anyone i could think of that i would have sex with for a mere 48 hours just isnt the same

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
when consimating our love do you want the lights
on or off?

eyes open or closed

public or not

i'm taking notes mind you.

i'm sorta sad i never got an interview lol, reading this is hilarious

tekkie

Smash Master
when consimating our love do you want the lights
on or off?

eyes open or closed

public or not

i'm taking notes mind you.

i'm sorta sad i never got an interview lol, reading this is hilarious
-depends on if the camera's rolling

-won't matter blindfolded

If GA continues to be this active on the boards, do you think we should interview him next? :3

absolutely 100% i can't emphasize this enough

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
-depends on if the camera's rolling

-won't matter blindfolded

absolutely 100% i can't emphasize this enough

i like your way of thinking.

handcuffs or ball gag
only one, we need to take it slow at first.
shaved face? i have a manly beard but some people dont like that.

i'd be willing to be interviewed ;3

tekkie

Smash Master
i like your way of thinking.

handcuffs or ball gag
only one, we need to take it slow at first.
shaved face? i have a manly beard but some people dont like that.

i'd be willing to be interviewed ;3
only one? ballgag, you can tie me to the bedposts with the sheets and stuff

and who cares? i'm a scruffy ******* when i don't shave anyways.

is that really mia from golden sun with double D boobs in your avatar?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
good man, i also happen to love the ballgag.

and i will not be shaving, duly noted.

this isnt mia, its a league of legends characters called sona, she's a mute who floats around and plays music to make her teamates stronger/heal them etc
she's known for her music and huge bewbs

rsr2

Smash Lord
I haven't asked a random question in a while.

Do you like Mashed Potatoes?

if Yes Chicken or Beef Gravy?

Top Bottom