• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Board Interview Thread! (Tekkie :3)

D

Deleted member

The Wolf Board Interview Thread!

Welcome! I decided to make one of these after viewing some in other character threads.

First off, some ground rules:

-You can vote to interview a Wolf main, a previous Wolf main, or someone who alternates him.
-No overly personal questions. The interviewee can turn down any he/she doesn't feel comfortable answering.
-Voting ends on the date in the title by 5:00 p.m. eastern U.S. time.

I'll P.M. the interviewee once he is chosen to notify him. Ask your questions and the interviewing will come to a close once a consensus is reached that there are no more questions. I'll adopt the ZSS interview threads method of a 24 hour period of no questions asked.

Past Interviews:

Ishieymoro
[collapse="Interview"]
on a scale of 1-10 how bad is your yellow fever, 10 being the highest

why is your name so similar to sparda the demon king?

true or more true: you're the best mod ever

raul?

golden sun
On a scale of 1-10 how bad is Ganon's matchup with Sheik, 10 being the worst?... Sure, it hits a 10, but that's not too bad when you consider almost every other matchup is hitting 8s and 9s

I... can't help you on that one

Somewhere in between :3

His death shall be avenged ;_;

Yes please, but after exams so I don't fail out of college X_x

i vote kain again. =/

why is it changing?
Me too, I'm not ready to get trolled during exam week ;_;

Probably because of the "no questions for 24 hours" thing, I guess.
Why do you play as Wolf O'Donnell? Anything in particular that influenced your decision to main him?

What is your favorite color? xD
Mmmm... tried out Link (main in previous smash games), who sucked hardcore. Saw videos of Wolf before and figured I should try him out. Pressed forward on the c-stick. Instant love <3 That and I really like wolves haha, and the more I play Wolf the more I find out how awesome of a character he really is. So much fun to play :3

This is a hard one, but let's go with a metallic gray/blue-ish color?
Why did you start using the Wiichuk combo? Is there a reason you stuck with it? Does it piss you off that they won't let you play in MLG because you don't use a GC controller?
Well, I never had a GC (long story short, ****'s gay and I'm an idiot) so I never had any GC controllers. Started with the wiichuck because it came with the Wii, and I like being able to move my hands independently while sitting more than ten feet away from the television Also, yeah, that kinda sucks hardcore, but life does that I suppose.
If you can choose between a date with a pretty asian girl, or have a 5 dollar free lunch, which would you choose?

10characterslookatishiey'ssig
I tried really hard to convince myself that it depends. But no. It's about as close as it can get though. Asian girl
what would you say is wolfs most useful move?

whats your favorite move?

any other characters you enjoy using? i know you 2nd fox, besides him, we can't let him do that

will i get in trouble for telling raul's tragic story at random times?

have you ever infracted anyone other than JJ?

you answered my yellow fever question by saying out of 10 it was 11 which means you're actually a serial yellow stalker, how does that impact your life?

i love you
UP TILT no seriously I'd say back air. Just because it can do basically anything you want it to. ANYTHING. Do you know why all of your other moves exist? To refresh back air, that's why. Except not really, but you get my point, back air is the **** with it's speed and range and safety on block and comboability. So good.

UP TILT well actually... idk. I really like usmash/fsmash/sideB but whenever I actually do something with utilt my day suddenly becomes 1000x better, so utilt

Fox, DK, Yoshi, Ganon, Falcon, PT, Samus (zair whooooo), basically a ton of characters. But I'll always be going solo-Wolf in tournament ;D

No, but it's best saved for when the time is right, and preferrably in the social thread

A few, not so sure if they were on the Wolf boards though. Gave out some warnings, temp-banned someone before, perma-banned a few adbots, but that's it so far.

I deny those accusations :< but my affliction doesn't really mess with my daily life, I've been surrounded by asian girls for the past 7+ years so I know how to deal with it. Kinda. >_____________>

The feeling is mutual <333
How old were you when you first got yellow fever?
It's almost like being gay, it doesn't happen all of a sudden but you just realize it sometime and go "oh **** I love asians". I realized this when I was... 4... yep.
How far can I push my trolling to the point you will ban me?
I think it's best if I don't answer that >_>
Since the BBR thinks Fox has so much of it, how much "potential" do you think Wolf has hidden under that rugged fur?
A lot more than the BBR is currently aware of. Idk, Wolf is just such a solid character, it's strange to see him in a tier with a bunch of characters that have serious flaws. But in the end I feel like we collectively (as dedicated Wolf mains) have a fairly good grasp on Wolf's potential, but there's still some room left to develop his metagame. It's just that Wolf as a character is capable of so many different playstyles, idk. There's so many different tricks that I've seen each different Wolf player use, but nobody has put it all together yet. Either way, I (still) see Wolf as a viable contender in tournaments, and can only see things going uphill from here.
Ishiey, what do you prefer on nipples, if not butter. I am rather partial to peanut butter myself.

Ishiey, how do you feel about this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE05Bv1e_fo&ob=av2e

The second question is extremely important, as it gauges what kind of yellow fever you have, so that we can get a proper diagnosis.
I'm actually not going to answer that one since this is going to be put in the OP lol

Meh... pop stars aren't really my type I guess :x
Am I the only wolf that has poked you on facebook?
Yep ;D
Do you watch any anime? Ever seen Wolf's Rain, and if so, did you cry(I sure did...)?
I decided a long time ago that anime is bad for my health. Saw a few episodes of Wolf's Rain a looooong time ago, it looked really good but never really kept up with it :x Only anime I've actually finished is FLCL which is six episodes lmao, but stuff like Samurai Champloo and FMA are pretty good and I've watched a fair share of each of them.
have the asian girls on your facebook ever asked you why "jonny jenq" keeps liking their comments on your wall?
Nope. Once they do, join me in bear rolling them to hell and back?
what's your favorite stage?
Depends I guess... Smashville and Battlefield are probably my preferred neutrals, Delfino/Halberd are pretty good, I'm love/hate with Brinstar, and Japes/Norfair **** ;D PS2 and PTAD are stages that I think I'll start liking more as I get more familiar with them.
how does abomasnowcario look like?
No idea, but if it looks anywhere near as bad as it sounds...
what's your major?
Undecided for now, probably materials science and engineering but I might also be a math major, or switch to neuroscience. Idk
I troll ishieymoro on smashboards AND FACEBOOK

IT'S SO SATISFYING!
Stop trying to get me to go to my high school homecoming dance lol, I have more important things to do
is white rice or yellow rice or fried rice better?
OBVIOUSLY ishieymoro WILL SAY YELLOW RICE IS BETTER
*facepalm* lol

White rice if you make it right :3
jeez tekkie, that was a trick question wasnt it?

mmmm fried rice...

ish, what would you do for a klondike bar?

can you smell color?

why is golden sun so awesome?

i might spam the social thread with golden sun stuff as the day of reckoning approaches, not a question really, just a warning
Plenty of things. Many of which I can't elaborate on here :x lol. But why do that when I can just buy some from the store instead?

Only when I'm really sleep deprived, I like blue-ish smells the most I'd say.
chinese japanese or korean?
Depends on what you're asking about :3 I know way too many chinese people and barely any japanese, so I might be a bit biased. But needless to say I'm not complaining either way ;D
what do you think is the coolest/most useful wolf discovery over the course of his metagame

who do you think is the best wifi wolf?

what does it mean to you to define someone as a wifi wolf?

how useful do you think that jump shine is?

ninja or pirate?

how many times have you been bear rolled?

In your opinion whats a good strategy for wolf in doubles ? Also whats a good partner for wolf ? Any specific strategies you use ?
Most useful is spacing/zoning with bair and AC fair, along with jumpshine I'd say, because they keep us safe and **** hardcore regardless.

Idk since I don't keep up with wifi ;_;

Someone who uses Wolf on wifi?... lol screw 08 mentality, you don't have to spam fsmashes to be considered a wifi Wolf

Pretty useful. A lot of characters like to approach with aerials that aren't the most disjointed, jumpshine eats through that crap like a fat kid eats cake

Used to be a ninja, now I'm a pirate. But why can't we all just get along ;__;

Enough for it to never happen again :x lol

Wolf should be abusing his high air speed and ranged aerials to zone opponents in doubles imo. A good partner is someone like Snake or DK that can zone the groundspace well (or maybe even Link lol, team can't recover xD). Characters with fast groundspeed work well too.
what about your game do you want to improve?

what about the game do you think holds u back from performing ur best?

do u hate being interviewed?

who do u feel represents wolf the best?

what r ur worst MU's?

do u think i get a kick out of asking u questions?
My player skill/mindset. Whenever I lose it's because I got outplayed, no other reason. I know enough about the matchup but lose some of my knowledge when I'm playing and don't take advantage of all of my options. That and techskill lol... oh man my techskill...

Hmm... I don't really know, I'm not one to actually blame the game for my lack of ****

Not really lol, I need a distraction from all my work >___>

Best rep in terms of tournaments... is probably you, Choice, and Seagull, in that order. Because you go basiaclly all Wolf, Choice co-mains Falco, and Seagull uses MK forcing him to the end regardless :< lol in terms of who's the best Wolf rep outside of tournaments, JJ.

Worst matchups... probably TL. But like I said before, I feel my biggest problem is being outplayed moreso than the characters :x

No. But when JJ and Choice come up you will xD
me and choice are never going to come up caz we're gonna vote for kain again

**edit**

are you lenient towards my trolling because i'm asian?
No, I'm just a bad mod lol. That and we all love you so it's okay <3
Will you be my friend on facebook?
If you send me a friend request + message letting me know who you are + promise not to stalk/troll me like JJ then sure ;D
kinetic, you should 'like' every asian girl post on his wall. AND THERE'S A LOT OF THEM
JJ is jealous that I get more asian girls than him.
why is your interview so boring?
Probably because Choice isn't here to join your trolling attemts
Have you heard?
Can't say I have :x
You haven't heard? **** get with the times Ish @_@
THAT THE BiRD IS THE WORD?!?!
Dammit JJ.
How do you feel about Wolf's MU against Meta Knight?
I suck against MK lol. But it's really not that bad. Getting caught in tornado generally sucks but we have the tools to avoid it reasonably well, and dair camping doesn't work against Wolf either. Having a projectile helps too, especially on a stage like Japes where you can camp a side platform and keep blastering, and MK has to approach aerially so he can't PS and has crap mobility :3 :3 :3 Shuttle loop is a pain, but I feel like that's more about reading people and whatnot. Being offstage kinda sucks, it's pretty hard to avoid taking damage if the MK is intelligent. Idk, can't say it's too lopsided, as most people seem to think probably 6:4 MK at worst.
whats your favorite type of shoes?
Idk, regular sneakers work fine for the most part. As long as they're comfortable and I can run in them
Which one of Wolf's attacks is your favorite?
In theory, utilt lol. In reality, probably back air, because it really does do **** near everything.
Has anyone ever told you how good of an actor you are?
Yes, all the time :3
how will wolfs know that you are the smirkmaster if you keep naziing my posts??
They're all your alts so they know what you know ;D
have you edited my posts more than anyone else?
**** yeah ;D
how come you don't want woffles to see your awesome acting?
Because you troll me enough all by yourself ;___; lol
How do you like being interviewed more than a week?

Are you really going to temp ban me?
It's okay, your trolling has weakened as has my workload so yeah

Depends on how the votes turn out Idk, time will tell. Just remember, no matter what happens, we still love you <3
please ban me, it's part of my master plan

**edit**

like my new sig?
We'll see.

And no. One animated gif made my ****ty computer lag enough as it is lol, I'd appreciate it if you remove it.
@ ishiey Lmao love your location of surfing the east coast of cinnibar island! awesome.

Question. BDacus with wolf. Whats your opinion on it ?

also.

Why dont you wifi!?! I'm bad on wifi but Everyone tells me wolf is top tier on wifi (lol)
:3

BDacus... someone said this before, I feel like there's not much reason to use it over regular Dacus but I haven't done all the frame crunching (nor have I tried it in practice) so can't say for sure. But hey, the more you know the better, so why not?

Wi-Fi is just not my thing. Lag makes me very angry. lol
i gotcha. I think it needs to be tested but does it go a little farther ?? Also ive been trying stuff with my falco and im pretty sure not 100% sure downthrow at 120 + to bdacus is guranteed on metaknight (for a kill) Wonder if theres anything like this for wolf ? anyways more questions!

What characters do you play Outside of wolf ?
Yeah, it definitely needs some more looking into, but then again a lot of things in Brawl do >__> With Falco's dthrow I think it depends on DI, right? But still a very viable option when you need a kill ;D Perhaps it could work like that out of Wolf's fthrow, idk. My techskill is too crappy to bdacus anyways xD
Fox, DK, Yoshi, Ganon, Falcon, PT, Samus (zair whooooo), basically a ton of characters. But I'll always be going solo-Wolf in tournament ;D
This, basically. Except PT means mostly Ivysaur lol

:059:[/collapse]

Kain
[collapse="Interview"]
Kain, why do you lurk so much?
I get bored while i'm doing other things so i lurk to see wut's going on! THERE!
what do you think is the coolest thing you've done with wolf?
Hmmm...I would have to say...jumpshining a snake trying to jump up from the ledge, then jab cancelling him over n over til he was to far from the ledge to regrab it n then spiking him....IMO sexiest thing ive done. Other than that the usual sexy wolf stuff applies
Can you let starfox do that?
NEVER!

10NEVER's!
Kain! I was happy to play you and learned alot from our wifi matches via AiB
My question is..
Do you think the wolf/d3 matchup is as bad as they say it is ? why or why not? :)
(this is a matchup i have Alot of trouble with)
D3 is of course hard because one mistake=lots of DMG or death. It's not as hard as people make it out to be because the MU is all about how perfect you play n space, and how predictable you let yourself be throughout the match. Wolf has the tools, you just have to play your best and try to keep the mistakes you make as low as possible. If all else fails you can always take him to Brinstar
wolf's metagame has evolved quite spectacularly since the beginning of the game. What do you think he will be doing 2 years from now?
2 years from now? God ****....prolly another variation of bair will come up it went from bair walling, to spaced bair walling, and now just mixing up a single bair by FFing, DJing, or OoS bair. Bair game seems to evolve more n more XD. I think his camp game will prolly come more into play, Reverse blaster is amazing, not many wolf's do it yet. That should definately come more into play! Other than that idk. I see more jumpshine and dacus becoming more essential as wolf metagame. It's amazing to see how many wolf's don't use all the moves wolf has at his disposal, including myself
What is your favorite matchup with Wolf?
What is your least favorite matchup?
My favorite MU's with Wolf would have to be Snake, Falco, and Wario, mostly because it's the chars I see often in my region (Falco-Arty, Wario-7f0, Hunger, Quik). Snake mostly because wifi and it's so easy to wreck him when he lands or he's in the air.

Least favorite MU would have have to beeeeeeeee....Luigi. It's such a tense MU to me cause once I get past a certain percent I start to play real stupid because my mindset just starts to focus on the fact that he can kill me so easily if I drop my shield or roll.
what is something you would like to implement in your game more?
(btw i'm gonna keep asking questions making effectively the "ask kain a question" thread
Not anything wolf related but mostly my overall play. Learn to switch between passive and aggresive, choosin the right OoS option (Jumpshine, Fair, Bair, USmash, Nair) to punish with the best results. And teching correctly whenever I do. Most wolf stuff, reverse blaster and dacus, are slowly being molded into my game
Are you going to MLG dallas ?!
Depends on alot of things. It's one of the tournaments I was planning on trying to go to, but depends on personal life stuff.
what do you think of wolf's tier list position?
do you think playing as wolf has limited your ability to get better at smash?
what would wolf's favorite food be?
It isn't really bad, but it isn't really good either. I think he belongs in Mid Tier, but probably in C Tier, somewhere in the middle. I think he's better than DK, Peach, and Fox IMO

It hasn't limited. I think it's actually made me better as a player. I can look back at vids of me in the past and see how much I have improved up to this point, going all Wolf. Now if I were to transfer over to another character that's better, i think I could get even better, since I have good understanding of the important aspects of the game and could apply em to that character. Plus that wolf spacing practice would help

oh ****...waffles? fox meat? wtvr wolf meme is out that idk about lol
What do you think of JJ's trolling?
It sucks and I hate it, because I get bear rolled a lot
how does lain beat you?
xD
ASLJKhlsk...i'd like to know to wish the vids got recorded @_@. Honestly though, he's a good player but it's IC's. One grab=death and he almost NEVER messes CGs on me which is gay. I messed up a lot. Tried FF bairing sometimes, bair never came out got grabbed. Tried to jab cancel, never cancelled kept jabbing got grabbed. Dtilted me, jumped, jump never came out side bed got gimped. Lot of dumb things @_@ it's more mental I just have to play with the right mindset. Least he can only use IC's on me to win now XD
what match are you most proud of?
Probly my first ever set against Anther in tourny. Everyone was still calling me a wifi wolf, so when I took him to game 3 and almost beat him, it kinda put me out there as a good player for people to watch out for.
why do you have bear rolls? you play wolf, you should love all bairs.
It's not the bear rolls. It's getting bear rolled, sometimes I think it's gonna b an interesting vid theeeeeeeeen....
Do you think ishiey will like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmHlTNkoNa8&feature=player_embedded#!
^got this from vista, the original troll wolf
Ishiey loves asians of course he will!
what stage is it you normally ban?
Brinstar. **** that stage
what stage is it you normally counterpick?
FD or Lylat. I love homefield adv. Except against MK @_@
which move do you think is the most underrated in wolf's movset? how is it you believe that it should be implemented? are there any match ups where this move should become more prominent?
Hmm prolly dtilt....even I don't really use it and think it sucks, but it seems to have good range, and can trip. Should probably be used more from out of shine (isn't it guaranteed?) and for knocking people away from ledges when their trying to grab it or jump up from it I guess. Don't think it's really significant for ne MU.
What move do you think is the most overrated in wolf's moveset? How are wolf's using it wrong now and how do you think it SHOULD be used? Are there any match ups where this move is useless?
Blaster. Most wolf's seem to try to spam it, like it's unpunishable but it really is. They don't space it, or mix it up. Their predictable with it. And most of the time get wrecked for it. All wolves need to start practicing reverse blaster right now! GET TO IT! IT'S AMAZING FOR ALL MU"S!!
do you have a favorite smash video? like a certain match, a certain combo video (maybe mr.r's? omg...) anything. even like a video of like random tricks, like that one ganon video with all the item tricks.
Hmmm...not that I can think of
do you have a personal favorite smash video that you are featured in? (match/combovideo)
**Edit**
are fresh cut potatoes really that good if they're cooked in peanut oil?
Prolly the Zeton match just because it's Wolf vs Fox in LF's. And that's never ever going to happen again...ever.

Quit trolling me idk lol
how is that question any different than what i asked?
in your opinion, would metaknight's legality change wolf for better or for worse in terms of how good of a character he is? i have a couple thoughts regarding this myself so i just wanna know what you think =o
are fresh cut potatoes really that good if they're cooked in peanut oil?
edit: wow looks like everyone's curious bout that last one.
It's different cause he asked if i was featured in it @_@

More wolf cp's would emerge so in the end I think banning MK would make things a little bit harder for him, but not that much seeing as we deal with most of the stuff already.

Quit trollin me idk
If you can choose between a date with a pretty asian girl, or have a 5 dollar free lunch, which would you choose?
A date with a pretty asian gurl TBH. Good lead to some sucky sucky later on
como es ke tu familia llego a chicago? yo se ke sos mitad mitad pero mexico queda lejos. todavia tienes mucha familia alli? y ya se wey ke no sabes español.
Why did your family come to chicago? What is it like being half-half? If you still have family left in Mexico, how often do you visit them? Did you think choice asking a question in spanish can stop me ?
Because the US is a better oportunity to go somewhere, much better than Mexico, and they came here when they were kids so yea @_@. It's cool being half n half i guess. Most people call me asian tho @_@. I have family in Mexico but mostly distant relatives I never really knew so no I don't visit lol. All my family is here. And no I didn't think it would stop you. Your trolling has no limits
What situations do you use Nair in?
:059:
OoS when people are right above me and I want to knock em away. Against spacies recoveries to gimp them, and other people's recoveries. Sometimes for Nair>dsmash to if it occurs to me but most of the time I forget @_@.
Will Ally beat m2k at DC or Dallas?
Prolly not. M2K too good. But I want Ally to win.
Kain's half Mexican and half what?

How does Chicago Pizza compare to other Pizza?

Are you coming to Mlg Dc?

What's your middle name?

Where did you get the name Kain from (Kain and able)?

Who inspired you to use Wolf?

Who is the best Wolf you've ever ditto'd?

Can you Bdacus?
Half Mexican and Half Chilean

Kills every other pizza. Chicago Pizza DA BESS!

No. My Bday is that weekend

Louis

From FF4. My favorite game as a kid, and my favorite character was the Dragoon Kain. Jump too good.

No one. I used him right when the game came out, before I found out about any other players, or the smash scene or sites.

On wifi, prolly Jumpman. That lag too good lol. Would have to be between Omniswell, Choice, or Atomsk. They were all the ones that knew how to use Wolf the right way, thing is i've never really played any of them more than 3 matches to see how they would adapt, or change their style up to see who's tougher.

Prolly can but haven't really gotten into trying it, or even seeing how its done lol
what is your favorite wolf video?
Hmmm...I use to like your vid vs Ally. But u took it down jerk.
Liberal stage lists. How do you think they'll affect Wolf, and what do you think are some of his better/worse stages on a liberal list?

If you were a moderator, how many times do you think you would've banned JJ in the past three months?

What are your main interests/activities outside of smash?

I hate janky stages, and overall I think most janky stages work against wolf, except like JJ and Norfair. The rest I hate n think screw him over some way.

Permaban son.

Sports. I'm usually playing basketball/football or working out. Once I'm 21 though...oh baby!
haha I love this thread. Reverse blaster is soo useufl. hmm My next question.

Do you think you will eventually switch to/secondary another character? Why or why not? (also! you better not just drop wolf! so you should secondary someone!)
I already secondary Fox/Falco, I just never use them, or put any time into em to make them better. I probly never will, but if I ever do I'll probly go to Falco. I just love the way he plays, and love to watch DEHF and SK92

Yo i'm going to McD's if i come back n theres a million questions like today....god have mercy on your souls
do you think koala might be a good name for a child?
Depends. If the kid is gonna b furry, yes. If he's australian, yes. If you don't care about him being made fun all of his child years and scarring him for the rest of his life, yes.
You mean barracuda drifting him for the rest of his life, right?
Took the words right out my mouth.
how is it you believe the tier list should look like? or is there any tier list which you believe is more accurate than any other.
I don't believe in the tier list much other than like top5-8 chars. The rest don't really matter. Say like Fox going up....he went up cause of TKD. How do you know TKD was not just an amazing player. Did he do well cause of Fox? Or cause of himself? But eh, I think the tier list is shapin up pretty well. A few tweaks here n there and it should b good
no specific tweaks that you would do if you could? or like characters that are like "what the heck are you doing there?!"
The only one i think is really outta place is Zelda. I think not enough people do anything with her at all to know exactly how good she can be. Oh, and Wolf for E tier obv
tkd was already a top mk before switching to fox.

what do you think about buffering?
I know he is which is why i credit most of his wins to mostly him, not the char as much.

It's gay, because of it wolf gets gayed by so much ****
buffering itself is gay or the cg's and crap that erupted from it are?
Basically, but it all came from buffering so **** buffering. Not to mention all the other ways buffering can screw you over
how is it you normally sdi?
I usually start mashing both analog and cstick towards the way I want to move while i'm being hit
what do you think is the coolest/most useful wolf discovery over the course of his metagame
Scarring. Otherwise wolf would be so garbage without it
how beastly is wolfs bair

was the bear that bair is named after a grizzly bear?

what are your thoughts on wolfs attraction to tight leather clothes and spikes

how often should a wolf main use up taunt?

how useful do you think that jump shine is?

pirates or ninja's

skitty or meowth?

how many times have you been bear rolled?
It's Wolf's bair. Do i really need to answer?

Have no idea. Wait til JJ is interviewed

It's good...as long as he keeps it simple and doesn't get any tighter....

Once every fight

Top 3 move in usefulness

Ninja's!!!

Don't know skitty...but I don't trust meowth...neither!

4....just 4...
you claw hella weird. did you come up with that on your own?
Wait what you mean?
the way you claw is different than what i've seen from anyone. like when you play claw for dacus.

also:
do you have a trademark kain combo? even though people might not know it or something, to you its the kain combo possibly?
Ahhh...yeah I'm weird. It's cause I'm used to holding the anlaog with my thumb and pointy finger. And the way i DACUS too since i use one finger to hit A and another to hit the Cstick weird. Prolly cause I copied the way my brother would use analog sticks like on N64 controls when i was kid

Idk but people in IL used to say fair to upsmash was a Kain combo It's not legit, but most people used to fall for it when I first started playing. And idk if i even started that
In your opinion whats a good strategy for wolf in doubles ? Also whats a good partner for wolf ? Any specific strategies you use ?
Wolf can do well at both roles. IF your amazing at DI, tank stocks, or if your good at racking DMG, go aggro. Wolf's a good DMG racker in teams IMO, and has a godly Dthrow for 2v1. Good partners for wolf are the regular good partners for everyone, Snake, Wario, MK, and GnW IMO. Best to me is snake, cause I feel he can kill easy, what Wolf has a hard time doing, and since I like to aggro, Snake can tank stocks real good and cover Wolf's mistakes real good.
What do you think about wolfs Utilt?

What do you mostly do to set a mindgame while coming back to the stage after being knocked horizontally?

What strategies do you make to avoid chaingrabs?

Do you implement Fsmash out of a long step Dash dance?

Should Pika mains shot themselves?

Who do you think is the best wolf from both America and Europe? (not wifi)
It's useful in situations. I'm starting to like it as a vertical kill move since it comes out real fast, but I only use it if there ADing onto a platform above me or punishing a whiffed move when the opponent is above like 160%.

Prolly jus aim a blaster at them to stop them from chasing after me. Or i've been shining to reverse my position in the air so I can bair them while I recover.

Space all my moves obv, platform camp, and run like a *****

Not really, I sux.

Yes, in both legs first. Then the head.

From America? Probly Choice, and JJ when he actually decides to do something. In Europe I really like Semefer.
who do you think is the best wifi wolf?

what does it mean to you to define someone as a wifi wolf?
Most likely Jumpman, his playstyle is perfect for it. Major camp, can't really fight off blaster too good on wifi @_@.

I'm against the wifi character thingy. Cause i've played someone that is good with every char on wifi, n each one of them has some sort of annoying *** move that's hard to fight in lag. It's more or less the player, if their used to the lag. Like I suck in any lag, and can never really do all the things I want to with wolf. But a wifi wolf is usually one that bairs and smashes alot i guess *shrugs*
what's your favorite pokemon? what about favorite pokemon move? did you ever become a pokemon master?
Charizard. The first movie. And in the first one I caught all 151, other than that no. I'm not a pokemon master anymore
haha that question was which is your favorite pokemon move not pokemon movie. though thank you for answering that too.
LOLOLOLOLOL ****.....ummm...hyper beam...then again that 1 turn skip was ***....idk. Not up to date with pokemon anymore
should've said fly kain, its sorta like jump from FF4 xD you miss a turn, come flying down and unleash hell
Oh ****...im out of the loop with pokemon ive forgotten so much
Kain whats your favorite television show, if its a sitcom, what do you drink while watching it to make it interesting?
Haven't really been watching much television anymore, mostly this year. Mostly just sports, so no answer for your 2nd part
why is it that you dont really post too much on here? you know hella things from just when i've talked to you.
I never really see an opening to do so, and I share most of what I think or know to people who do share it, or I feel can put better use to what I have to share
what are your thoughts on global warming? is it real? do drastic measures need to be done now?

which character is it you use in low tiers?
I think it's something that needs to become more importans, and people need to be more aware of their actions. I don't wanna be living in the water then again prolly won't happen while im alive so im good

Never enter but if i ever do, gonna go mario or falcon, dat cape too good
when is it you're coming to cali next?
Prolly gonna try for genesis since it's far off and i can try to prepare for it
WHY DOES CHOICE TURN EVERYTHING INTO A COMpETITION?!!?!?
It's natural. Every guy loves comp. ACCEPT IT AND FIGHT BACK!!
what is it that jj is referring to?
Idk beats me *shrugs*
I told choice i was going to out question him
Oh dayum you doing a good job even tho your just taking his questions and tweaking them a little lmao
what's your opinion on electric car technology? like is battery electric the way to go or should we be looking into just utilizing hybrid cars that switch from electric once the charge is out?

recently, volkswagon, i think, was sposed to have developed an electric car that only would cost $600 to produce per vehicle. its an electric and would get phenomenal mileage. what affect do you believe this would have on the automobile market?

edit: you're a business major, right?
The thing is would the electric cars run out of power? Haven't looked much into it

If the cars are a success, it would definately change everything, since their cost would probly affect the rest of the competition with other expensive cars, and the cost of oil and evertyhing. Too lazy to get much into the topic I've been hating school lately

I'm a business major, but in accounting in stuff, like all that gay math stuff, n im thinkn about switching majors soon.
what is it you're considering switching to?
Idk. I should really start being smart about this stuff and going and talking to counselors about choosing my major. Or research stuff too @_@
what brawler do you most look up to or respect?

do you think anyone can get good at brawl?

would you say wolf still has untapped potential

can you let them do that?

if wolf didnt have his up taunt would you even look at him?

dont you wish wolf just ran on all fours?

whats your favorite book?

favorite color?

shoe size?

slim or baggy clothes?

preferred hair color on a woman/man?

prferred build?

favorite animal?

did you like dinosaurs as a child?

can you tell me what a parallelogram is?

what is a wolf without his bair?

in the event of a zombie apocalypse how well would you react?

would you try to bair and or fair a zombie?

how into pokemon would you be were it real?

do you also have yellow fever?

do you like vegetables

why is JJ so infatuated with you?

cecil> kain... just sayin'
Don't really respect anyone, but I've always thought Ally was a very good player and wondered how the hell he does most of the things he does.

No, i feel like brawl is like anything in life, your either good at it or your not. Of course you can practice to get real good, but some people just have a thing for it and are naturally really good at the game.

A little, I think he's getting close to how good of a character he can be.

NEVER!

I still love side taunt, so yes, i would still be able to bear him.

That would be awesome

The 3 little pigs

Red

10 1/2

Both, depends on the look

Brown

On a woman? If so big breasts lol n nice booty

Wolf (lol)

Yes

It's a shape no?

He's pretty ****ty I can tell you that much without his bair

Let them eat me. I'd die eventually anyway

Bair and fair are useless against zombies won't kill them

I'd obv have the best pokemone ever! Charizard ftw

No I don't asians don't appeal to me that much.

No

What can I say my charm is too good
I never claw to do anything with my control, Kain why did you start doing it? Was it just natural to you, or did you have to learn to do it to play at the level you do? Do you go back and forth during matches or do you spend enter games clawing?
It's just the way I'm used to using the control. I just saw my brother use the N64 analog like that and started using it like that. I claw the entire match, most noticeable when I DACUS
So you hold your controller weird. Do you have different settings then default and are you left handed?

Who here is left handed (question I'm wondering to everyone)?
I just turn tap jump off, and no I'm right handed
What would you do if Wolf Link was in the next smash game?

To follow that up, what video game character do you most want to see in the next Smash game?
Ewwwww...as long as he doesn't replace wolf it's all good

Hmmm...don't really know @_@
is there any character that you just outright hate? (within the brawl roster)

have you started messing around with platform cancelling to see what kinds of things wolf would be capable with it?

whats your opinion on the japanese and european smash scenes and their players?
I hate IC's....so bad...one grab=one death is like the gayest thing to me.

I did it a little bit, not sure about it too much....can't you only do it on moving platforms? Or is there another way to do it on regular platforms like BF? I only practiced it on SV

I think their both equal to the US, and they each have their character diversity, and their real big players. We have already seen some of them in terms of competing with the US (Brood, RAIN, Gluttony) and so far they've showed that they pretty much can compete with our top level. Hopefully in the future there are more events where international players show up, would make things in the smash scene much more interesting IMO
Have you ever met an in real life brawl character? Like Fogo=D3 for an example.
Ook= DK so yes I have
Who is the Best player (in your opinion) that you have beat ?
Idk. In terms of skill everyone gets better and better, and my hardest matches are with Arty since we play each other so much. In terms of rank n stuff, best player I've prolly beaten was RichBrown in a MM at Columbus
do you have any rituals you do pre-tourney?
possibly even pre-match?

it doesn't really have to be a ritual like calling upon barracuda drifter for him to give you sick wolf combos but it could be something just like giving a fist pound before each match, wearing a certain colored shirt, doing a little dance. =o
Nope I'm lazy and just play. All I do lol
What is your opinion on being a K(game name starts with K) Wolf and not a J(real name starts with a J) wolf?

J wolf's:
Seagull
Choice
Jumpman
JJ
Jcav

K Wolf's:
Kalo
K9
Kain
Koskinator
Kashukanaki
KRDsonic
I feel left out I'm in the wrong pack
Do you like Sushi? If so, what's your favorite type(i.e. volcano roll, California roll, etc.)?
Nope. Idk if i like it never tried @_@
You've never tried sushi?! what the heck dude? how come you dont know how to use chopsticks? =p
Nah man heard to many bad things about it. And I do know how to use chopsticks O= i think?
you told me at cbus that you didnt.

what is your favorite type of food?
Word. This Calculus work is getting to me

Some peruvian dish. Lomo Saltado
calculus is easy
It is if you pay attention and go to every class O=
what exactly is lomo saltado?

more so whats lomo cuz i know what saltado means.
It's a type of meat. They also make pollo saltado
My favorite animal is a wolf. I truly feel this influenced my choice of character when I started (even if that is stupid, lol.) Did this influence you ?
Also. Whats your favorite taunt ^ ^
No I jus thot he looked the coolest out of all the chars, plus I usually always use spacies in smash. Obv it's up taunt
Do you have a favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookies n cream mah dood

Who do you use in 64 and melee?

Who do you use in low tier tourneys?

Why do you use regular colored Wolf and not sexy green?
Samus and Fox in 64 and Fox and Falco in Melee

I don't enter low tiers but if I did Falcon or Mario

Cause no one else uses him and I like to switch colors when I feel like i've gotten a lot better than I used to, which is why I went from black to regular, and might start going blue now

Wait, i thought kain was favoring blue nowadays. blue wolf da bess, am i right?

edit:
how come you dont team with lain? your names are the same pretty much.
Blue wolf da bess. I have been using it

Were prolly gonna at a local sometime soon

would you rather have a magic carpet or a guardian dragon?
**** a carpet. Dragon way better
if you could have 1 super power, what would it be?
obv super strength so i can whoop da **** out of people

So at DMT2 the next tourny im going to im teaming with a snake player for doubles. ^ ^ Any suggestions on strategies ?
Have the snake camp n stock tanks. Dthrow to fsmash is godly. Play safe aggro.

Okay two questions.

1. If I had a blueberry muffin and there are two sponges, how many waffles does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

2. Do you like bacon?
Idk. What does the first part have to do with anything? @_@

YES!

Edit: When is the interview over??? @_@[/collapse]

JJ (Castorpollux)
[collapse="Interview"]
do you actually think wolf is really good

would you agree that maining wolf can be a pain in the ***

will any of your interview answers not be lies and links to bear dancing?

what's your favorite cereal?

<3
I don't think wolf is a "REALLY good" character

Metaknight is REALLY good
Snake is REALLY good
Diddy is REALLY good

Wolf isn't REALLY good, but he does fine against the majority of top/high tiers

Yes, wolf is a pain in the *** to main because he can't make as many mistakes as metaknights can. However, if he is played well he can match up vs anyone. It's just hard to play well 100% of the time.

All my answers will link to bear dancing

Special K fruit and yogurt is my favorite cereal

why castorpollux?

why green wolf?

why wolf?

why all the trolling?

why you always rat me out when i'm lurking bro?

Tis a long story

Caz green is my favorite color

caz wolf is my favorite nintendo character

because it's funny and people like it (even ishieymoro)

because you shouldn't be lurking =O

why do you troll ishiey so bad?

what do you think wolf's should be implementing in there game?

what new thing do you think will make wolfs metagame advance to another level?

cake or pie?

why so many alts?

k im out for now ill think of more later

Ishieymoro loves my trolling

In general, i think more Wolf's should be implementing more jumpshine/usmash OOS/fair OOS/nair combos/shine gimps/grounded reverse blasters/aerial reverse blasters to reverse momentum/ (fair and usmash combos and followups) / a better juggle game/ and a whole lot more but what i listed above is a lot already

Wolf's need to be more technical. Most wolfs don't work hard at all when it comes to his technical aspect. Even I mess up a lot. I feel as though if wolfs perfected his technical aspect along with having a strong mindgame (something i lack) then he'd be doing even better in tournies than he already is.

pie

i don't have any alts I only use wolf

Do you really think I'm going to ban you?

Favorite taunt?

Who likes asian girls more, you or me?

Are you ever going to take that dinner I owe you?

Why don't you go to more tournaments or something like that?

What made you choose Bentley/math as your college/major?

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

Who do you expect to troll your interview?

I know the story behind why you chose Castorpollux (I think. You're not the only one that stalks people on facebook lol). This along with how we both complain about (asian) girls that cause too much trouble makes me feel like we're actually somewhat similar people. Do you believe me?

you can't ban me because I make the wolf boards interesting

up tuant

i do

someday

because tournies take wayyy too much time

no good reason, and i like math

a lot of different kinds. depends on my mood really

nobody can troll me

What's your middle name?

Did you ever think I'd be as good as I am now without you teaching me?

Do you stalk my facebook too?

How close of a style of Wolf do I have to yours at this point in time?

Are you good at Starcraft 2?

Lady gaga, Ke$ha, or Katy Perry?

Did you know the fake account yesterday was me before Ishiey said anything?

What's your hardest matchup personally?

Should I always ask for your help when it comes to math?

Whatms your favorite food/number/color/book/video game?
I don't have a middle name

quite honestly, the fastest way to get better is to have a teacher. For a while i taught myself and got decent with wolf, but i still wasnt good. then lucien pointed out to me what i needed tow ork on and that's when is tarted getting better.

yes

i still don't think you play much like me, but you do use some of the same gimmicks i used to do

i havent played sc2 yet

none of them are asian

nope i didnt

wario is my hardest matchup personally. also i hate toon links as well on wifi

i'm probably best at math out of all the active wolf board members

favorite food is steak

favorite number is 15

favorite colo is green

favorite book: The Prydain Series

favorite video game: smash

I agree with the above post. Yes it's true, I love JJ's trolling <3

What math did you take first year in college?

Calculus 1

I didn't need to take it since i got a 5 on the AP exam, but i wanted the easy 4.0

Do you think ADHD is the best player in the world?

How often do you taunt in tournament?

Are you the guy from twilight?

Who are your favorite smashers?
I honestly think ADHD will be the best brawl player in the world if he isn't already. I feel like he works harder at the game than anyone else ATM. He also lives in a strong region which helps a lot

i don't really taunt in tournies. I'd rather dash dance because it looks cooler.

yes i am

my favorite smashers are the japanese because they are **** but humble at the same time

Aww, someone doesn't see me as a lunatic :D

/cocky *** motha****a. I think I have the potential, I just need to bring it out consistently..
lol i had no idea people called you a lunatic. do you actually go around telling people you are the best?
What proof do you have that you like asian girls more than I do? (being asian and therefore hanging out with almost all asian people doesn't count as proof btw)

I see what you did there. Do you see what I did there?

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or other asian?

More asian girls write on my wall than your wall

Because I like girls that can understand me. It's impossible for a white girl to understand what it's like growing up as an asian american. The asian american culture is very distinct (oh i won't date fobby asians either caz tehy can't understand what it's like either).

I like Chinese, Korean, and Japanese girls. I'm not really a big fan of vietnamese/cambodian/phillipino girls because they have different values than i do.

Crap you're fast. You didn't bear roll the answers to my first set of questions btw xD

What math courses did you take throughout college and which ones would you consider actually important/useful? I run into a lot of math stuff that I feel is wasting my time... :x

I will edit those later

I've taken almost every kind of math course that colleges even offer. It really depends if you want to pursue a career that has to do with math. For instance, if you want to pursue a career in economics, I would take econometrics or game theory. If you want to pursue a career in finance, i would take financial calculus and discrete option pricing. If you want to be an actuary, I would take probability courses.

Math is really never a waste of time to be honest. It teaches you how to think. Also, being a math tutor is a really easy way to pick up asian girls ;-)

what exactly do you want to do for your career ish?

Hm... I see about the asian-american thing. But impossible is nothing >:O If only turkish-americans weren't so weird lol. What would you say the asian-american culture like?

I'm re-taking calc3 this semester along with intro to linear algebra, next semester is diff eq. For a major I'm thinking mechanical engineering, materials science engineering, and/or neuroscience. Any math suggestions?

It's just that regardless of how it teaches you to think, there are computers for almost all of these computations in the professional field ;___; like, don't get me wrong I feel like math is important for thinking but going into proofs and other really abstract things just feels... unnecessary for 99.9% of the population. Also, did you do PUTNAM?

So you don't believe me then?

Can you remove the second animated gif in your sig? I'm not even kidding, it's making my computer lag xD

Okay when i say asian american basically our parents went to undergrad college from the place they are from, came to united states for grad school, had kids and basically was super strict caz thats how their parents were. And us asian american kids had to balance american culture with their parent's culture. Our parents made us pretty good at math, and basically getting below a 750 on the math part of the SAT is considered a shame.

i got a 4.0 in all those classes. Mechanical engineers take physics dont they? I can see differential equations being useful for that class. Linear algebra may be useful because usually those classes require you to use some kind ofmathematical software which will be useful for mechanical engineering. Calc 3 is useful too just because it'll help you truly understand calculus instead of just knowing how to do the problems.

yes there are software that can do almost anything mathematically, but it's obviously better to be able to understand what the software is actually doing. I'll agree that those proofs aren't important in the long run vs knowing how to do the problems. However, if you don't truly understand the math behind the software, you cannot utilize the software that well

what is putnam?

dont believe what?

yeah i can remove it

My parents are basically the same lmao. I think that's a general case for parents that come to the US from a less developed country tbh (strictness and focus on math), it's just that asians as a whole are the most prominent group. What's your favorite thing about american culture?

Believe that I know about why your name is castorpollux :o

How are you a math major that doesn't know about Putnam?!?! It's that college math competition thing, basically. I'm probably going to start working on it next semester in attempts of beating my friend that actually tried to be good at math in high school lol. Have you ever entered any other math competitions before?

I generally don't like american culture. I feel people are really low cultured and mean. The whole mixing pot is not true because white people hang out with white people generally. Black people hang out with black people, and asian people hang out with asian people. However, it is a lot more easy going than asian culture.

Yes i believe you do know where castorpollux came from, however I actually came up with it before i met that girl, but it wasn't as special to me as it is now.

Oh i don't compete in math competitions because i don't care about competing with people in math.

Did someone ever bear roll you? Which in turn made you start to bear roll everyone else?

What is your favorite match of urself in tourny?

Who is the best wolf you've played in the ditto?

what is wolfs hardest MU in your opinion?

how do u make money?

if you answer the above question good, can you teach me to make money like you too?

what are you going to be for halloween?
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKRm5JNOrs"]Yes I was originally bear rolled when the game first came out. Basically a bunch of people started trolling because of all tehse stupid "advanced" techniques were coming out (wavedash in brawl anyone?). Anyways this one guy made a thread titled "NEW ADVANCED TECHNIQUE: BAIR DANCING" and it linked to this video [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxKRm5JNOrs

i found that hilarious and thought that since wolf uses bair so much, i might as well bring it to the wolf boards.

my favorite match might be that doubles match where i make that 1 v 2 comeback vs fatal and koolaid. It was my favorite because a lot of people were watching (nj/ny was actually there too) and everyone cheered for me when i made that comeback. Otherwise i don't really like tourney matches as much because people are too serious and it sometimes drains the fun.

I'll refrain from recalling wifi matches because i don't gimp wolfs on wifi as easily as i do in real life (and that's a HUGE PART of wolf dittoes). Comparatively, the only wolf that I ever played IRL that beat me more often than i beat him was lucien.

I'd say wolf's hardest matchup would be a wario who truly knows the matchup. However, I do not believe any wario player TRULY knows the matchup.

I tutor math for my school. it makes **** money though

getting ajob is all about being proactive. if you are having a hard time finding a job, you aren't trying hard enough to find one.

i don't knwo what im going to be for halloween yet[/URL][/URL]
Why do you know so many Joe's and Kevin's? (Example: me, choice, bizkit, turtle)

What if the women you marry becomes fobby overtime?

The funny thing is, is that Joebot and Turtl are named joe and kevin respectively.

Joe and Kevin (the roomates that i palyed with to get good at smash) are common names.

If that happens then i married the wrong girl

pizza hut, dominos, or lil ceasars?

burger king, wendys, or mcd's?

i love where this interview is going
Papa Johns

Macdonalds

Where is this interview going?

Papa Johns was not a selection -_-

Its going far...like 2 weeks worth...jus gotta get in contact with Choice
i don't erallylike chain pizza places other than papa johns. if i had to choose something on that list, i'd say little caesars but i haven't had that for a while

yeah get choice in here

Very important question...In terms of level of troll, how close on a scale of 1-10 are you to Dmbrandon and EEvisu's level? 10 being at their level. 5 being half as good. 1 being awful troll.
Trolling isn't a competition. It's an art.

Jackson Pollock never competed or compared himself with Pablo Picasso.

Would you ever MM Chibo and loser does 50 push ups?
No because I know when i win, he wouldn't be able to do them
"what new thing do you think will make wolfs metagame advance to another level?"
forgot to answer this question. When i look at past things that have influenced wolfs metagame a lot, it's usually something that people just overlooked. For instance, chinese DI helps wolfs metagame alot, but QCDI is something that was well known in melee so wolf should have been doing it for a while now (except they havent). Nair combos can actually have been discovered BEFORE THE GAME EVEN CAME OUT IN THE US...

as you can see in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u0QEsrYC_8#t=3m50s

and yet it took us soooooooooo long to figure it out/use it effectively (and I still haven't seen any videos of other wolfs using it effectively)

So basically there isn't many "new things" that will help wolf's metagame advance. We just have to look at what we already have, and see what we can do better with it.
Why are you posting in gray font all of a sudden?
Is it to get someone to ask another question?
because i want to and no
How long did it take you to master Wolf? Ever thought about quitting on him?

Have you chosen a secondary? Why/Why not?

(I haven't been to a tounrey yet) Has Wolf ever made top ranking in a tourney? You think he has the potential to rank #1?

You play Wifi often? IF so, could I brawl you in a ditto?

What would you do if you owned a Landmaster tank?
I still haven't mastered wolf. I never thought about quitting him because he's my favorite nintendo character

i haven't chosen a secondary because I feel I haven't mastered wolf yet and spending time on a a secondary will take away some of my attention from getting better with wolf

there are wolfs that have won tournaments before. He'll never be the best character unless mario bros becomes a legal stage or if smashballs become legal.

i left my wii in california so i can't play wifi at the moment. i am open to wolf dittoes all the time however

if i owned a landmaster, i would offer it to barracuda drifter. It is too much power for 1 man to have.
What do you consider your greatest smash-related accomplishment

I too haven't picked up a secondary for this reason.

A perfect day for you?

Legs or breast?

Would you ever use your keen math skills to become a genius in the field of science and lead a revolution in technology?

I look forward to that ditto match one day
A day with ishieymoro

i'm a butt person

no, iwould use my math skills to selfishly make myself lots of money.

be sure to remind me to ditto you ;-)
What's your favorite type of chinese food? Mine is cantonese.

What's your favorite type of cookie?

What's you favorite letter?

Where has Turtle been?

Law and order Svu, Ncis, or House?

What's your favorite show?

Do you ever think a Wolf style like Jumpman's could ever work in any area other then Texas?

What do you think about Wolf shad'ing back on stage for recovery choice? Lately a lot of people have been doing that, but I see it as so very punishable upon landing or the AD itself.

Are you pro-ban?

If cg's of all kinds and tilt locks were banned would Wolf be top tier?

Are you good at propagating error using given uncertainties?

How familiar are you with windows 7?

Will you return to the scene one day?

If you could, would you make your name Jenq Jonny instead of Jonny Jenq?

Why does your last name not have a "U" in it when it has a "Q"?

Are my questions as ridiculous as Choice's are going to be?

How do you feel when I or other Wolfs use your tag?

Have you ever used another tag other then CastR or JJ in tourney/MM's/friendlies?

Define "Active Camping"?
i don't really like chinese food

i like chocolate chip

J

i don't know. i haven't talked to him in forever

HOUSE!

HOUSE!!!

I believe camping is a great strategy. I don't believe jumpman's style of camping is actually effective though

if you up B towards the edge and you shad, you will get landing penalty... so it's kinda risky

I don't really care, but from a game theory point of view, yes he should be banned under the current MLG ruleset

if cgs were banned, wolf would be high tier. metaknight would still be the best

yes

dont know anything about windows 7

i might if i really have nothing tod o on saturday

no i like my name

jonny jenu? wtf?

Choice is afalco main so he wont even come here

I feel honored so feel free to do it

yeah, i used lucien's tag once which was just the default settings lol

dont know what active camping is.
Dude, math competitions are the best. They're totally not about math at all lmao, last one I went to was basically lots of alcohol and shower sex. You totally missed out :(

Will you teach me all of your secret Wolf tricks if/when I come up to Bentley? Someone needs to carry on the true spirit of the Barracuda Drifter if you're going to retire :<

lol wtf really? lemme know when the next time you are going to a putnam event. I'll go and i'll take you up on your free dinner thing. If you do come up to bentley, bring your wii and 2controllers. I'll teach you some of my trixies.
I meant Jenqu for the question about letters "Q" and "U". Which would be grammatically correct in the english language.

Active- tending to become more severe or wider in scope.

Camping-the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp.

I find this term to basically define how to camp someone with being aggro. In other words, Wolf's basic camping strategy.
what about the chinese language?
How do you pronounce Jenq in chinese?

And I edited my above post to include definition of active camping.
is there a wolf secret you know of that u haven't shared with neone yet?

do u play any other games other than smash?

wut do u do for fun?

favorite smiley?
there's actually a really cool "combo" that i haven't shown anyone yet, but i plan on revealing it in the next useful thread i make

i play league of legends, a little bit of SSF4 and random stuff. Smash is the only game i play seriously

I troll the wolf boards for fun, or i party

O_O
can you help me with my math homework?
how are you so good?
when can we play wolf dittoes?
i probably can

i practice trolling the wolf boards every day

when i go back to cali, i'll be sure to visit socal sometime and we can play at some kind of smashfest there
Yeah, but that was HMMT back in high school lol. Idk if/when I'll be doing putnam, only top few from each school get to go iirc so... not this year :( Can I still visit? ^^;

yeah you can visit. i'm thinking of maybe visiting new jersey maybe sometime. maybe party it up at rutgers for a weekend?
Who would your children main?

Would you name your children some type of JJ?

Why did your parents name you and your sister JJ?

What do you put on a hot dog?

Ishieymoro owes you a 5 dollar footlong, what type of sandwich will it be?

Do you think Wolf's should have more opportunities to side b sweetspot people while on stage, but they never think of that option?

Do you wish there was a green Wolf one of these :wolf: and would you post that in every post?

Is Choice more indian looking then hispanic in your opinion?

Do you think Gaki, Koskinator, Kashakunaki, and Kalo were ever amazing/good?

Who do you consider your biggest rival?

Did you used to consider Candy your greatest rival in Wolf's back when you both used Wolf and were both active (08 or 09?)?
I don't know who they'd main

Possibly

there was a television show called hart to hart which starred 2 people named jonathan and jennifer

just relish. i love relish

turkey bacon guacamole

i think it's stupid to go for something like that. risk vs rewaard isnt worth it (unless it's a grab release or something)

no that is too much effort

no i went to a highschool full of indians so i know what they look like

i thought gaki was good. i haven't seen enough kashakunaki, but from the videos i saw at the time, he played really basic so i felt like i couldn't learn anything from his videos. Kalo played like the typical blaster spam wolf, so I wasn't interested in learning anything from him either. Not going to say anything about koskinator.

The closest thing to a rival i've had was probably turtl. we constantly tried to beat each other and that's how we got better. We would constantly find new things to do to beat each other and force the other person to find a counter and counter counters after that. Also, he's one of the few people who actually fully understands wolf as a character (yes he knows more about wolf than almost every wolf main).

i've never considered another wolf main a rival. They are either someone i can learn from, or someone i can pass knowledge onto.
Are you going to mlg dallas ? Why or why not ?

Will show me your super secret combo ?

Does your mom know you're gay ?
No because it takes up too much time

someday

no she doesn't
Sounds good to me ;D Can't say I go out and party here though, frats aren't my thing :x But I'll make an exception if you stop by haha

If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

:( Im so hyped for MLG Dallas.

Wish i could meet some of my fellow wolves there. o well.

more Questions!

Have you ever watched Yu yu hakusho ?

What is your favorite movie ?

Did you play wolf from the begining or did you start as a pit main or something more homo?

If you played m2k how good/bad do you think you would do ?

I like to mm people to get them to play seriously. Would you mm me if we ever get to play irl ?

Where can i chat with you ? Aim ? Skype ? The wolf xat ? Where U at JJ ?
Yes i watched all the way up to the first demon tournament

give me movie genres and ill tell u my favorite

no i always mained wolf

i believe each individual match would be close with me maybe stealing a couple games or so

yeah sure

u can IM me @ cast0rp0llux or jj3nq
Do you have any pets?

Is the Oreo really milk's favorite cookie?

Would you enter a tournament if I paid your entry fee? Lol, I REALLY want to see you at a tournament repping Wolf. Yours looks really good!
i have a pet cat

yes oreo is milk's favorite cookie

it has nothing to do with the money. tournaments take up too much time as in friday night, i can't party too hard (i went to soo many tournies with turtl hung over) and saturday it takes up the entire day. I might enter tourneis if i really have nothing to do though
What's your favorite pokemon movie?
pokemon movies are terribad
what is your favorite digimon movie?
ALL OF THeM!
Can you give me the name of one digimon movie?
Digimon, The Movie
Which generation of digimon does that deal with again?
1st. ur questions are boring
At what point in your experience as a brawl player did you truly see self progression ? Did you see it day to day ? or after a month. I find it hard to see my own progression sometimes. (even tho I practice/play alot)
never really saw it, but when i look at past videos, i realize how much i sucked back then
What's your favorite soda?

How old do you think you will live till?

What is something that reminds you of Kain?

Do you like Coffee? If so, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, or Einstein bagels?

What's the best kind of sushi?

In your opinion, if Korean's picked up brawl, would they be better then the Japanese? (Look at Starcraft Korean pros for where I'm going with this and SSF4 for Japan for a basis)

Favorite type of doritos?

Would you give your children a middle name?

Would that middle name have a J to make your children something like "Jonny Jackson Jenq"?

Who is your favorite person to troll? Kain, me, Ishiey, Gheb?
dr pepper

>9000

fairing snake to kill

i like starbucks coffee

SPIDER ROLLS

no

i love every kind of dorito

i'm indifferent about it

jjj is too much

ishiey
Today my friend asked me why you and Kinetic like all of her wall posts with me on facebook. How are you going to celebrate this recognition?

EDIT: Lucien just namesearched his way in here. Party hard :awesome:

I'm gonna start bair rolling her

dammit he didn't say hi =(
maaaaaaaaaaaaybe, I'm surprised you guys still remember me.

Hi JJ
hai lucien. who can forget you
Teach me to troll?

What do you usually do when you play brawl with someone else? Do you trash talk or joke? or r u super cereal?
i'm serious in real life, believe it or not. i don't talk when i play either...unless i'm being cg'd. then i start yelling
What is your zodiac sign?

What is gonna be your costume for Halloween?

Are cookies and creams bar delicious?

Why have you never changed your avi once?

Favorite juice?

Favorite kool aid flavor?

What do you put on bagels?

Did Ishiey finish his MATLAB stuff and will he?
gemini

haven't thought of anyhting yet. probably nothing

i'm lazy

depends on thesituation

i'm too pretentious to drink koolaid

onion cream cheese

no idea. guess im not stalking him enough
how did you stumble upon the bair dance?

what is your best moment from playing smash competitively? worst moment?

who is your favorite person to play vs in tournament?

when will be your comeback tourney?

do you plan on going to genesis 2?

what do you dream your life will look like in 10 years?
I already answered that question

When I beat TC1 in a crew battle. Don't know about my worst moment

I don't like playing people in tournament

I don't know

I don't know

rich
:glare:

Your answers are Boring.
Would you ever use the tag "BRoll"?

Define what an actuary is because I still don't get it?

Is Turtle older then you?

How did you meet Turtle and did it have something to do with math since he is a math major as well?

Same question as above for Joebot?

What's the most shines you've ever done leading to a kill? (Like I saw Choice do 4 on you.)

What's the most bair you've ever done in a row?

Brenda Song or Maggie Quigley (Girl from the balls of fury)?
no

wikipedia it =o

hes 1 year older

i met turtle in the pool hall. when i was a freshman in college i wanted to get really good at pool. Turtl is AMAZING at pool

Same as joebot

I've done 4 on edubz

9 but it wasnt recorded unfortunately

don't know
What's your favorite pastime?

Do you watch anime? if so whats your fav one to watch now

In your opinion, most dangerous CG on wolf is?
my pastime changes regularly. right now it's just watching DCAU shows

i don't watch many animes. i used to watch naruto, but i jsut find myself reading the manga

d3 caz it works at every percent, though wario's is pretty stupid too
what is DCAU?

did you enjoy the naruto manga? or are you also a naruto hater like many ppl in the world

you didn't say pika so...you don't fear pika's CG much? or do you think it's easy to avoid?
detective comics animated universe (such as batman TAS)

i do enjoy naruto manga. i don't get why it gets so much hate

pikas thing is stupid too, but he cant kill as easily as the other 2
I hate the anime because they added over 100 episodes of filler, which cause me to stop watching it.

I read the manga for that and bleach every week.
How do you feel about Wolf dittos, and what do you think is the most important aspect to winning them?

wolf is really really good at gimping wolf. every wolf ditto should have at least a shine gimp. if there isn't one, both of you guys are doing something very wrong
Have you ever Wolf-cided anyone in tourney?

Wolf-cide=Up b straight down or in a way they can't recover with up b.
yeah ive killed people with up b, but i didnt die as well
Question because I forget.

Does up b have set knockback?
no it doesnt. u can test this out by going to training mode
I'm lazy.

Have you ever gotten shine to do 4% before?

Is the biggest disappointment in me to you as a teacher, me losing to Xzax at pound 4?
it's not really 4%. more like 3.5%

yah man shouldnt ahve lost to that metaknight main
lol ill beat any wolf in tournament so dont feel bad. and if they dont agree they can MM for any amount :p
didn't you get ***** by choice's wolf at mlg?
Lol Matt. I will MM you next tourney we're both at =).
ok falco vs wolf $10? or $5?
I thought we were talking about Mk vs Wolf. And it'd be 5.
I suck at Falco vs Wolf :urg:
i will mm for any amount
haha i dont use mk anymore really
lol all thse mms going on. If anyones going to MLG dallas ill gladly accept wolf ditto mm's :)
Id MM you Xzax but idk the next national ill b at for sure so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why are you such a troll?
i'm not a troll. i don't get why people think what i do is trolling. If you know me in real life, i'm actually a very serious person. Ask choice if you don't believe me
this isnt real life castor dearest ;3

trolling is an art form wouldnt you agree?

i myself have been banned from playstation network 3 times now.

once for hate speech onco for sexual harassment and once for vulgar obscene language/derailing conversations started by moderators.
each one is a notch in my belt :3 except for the sexual harassment xD girls are gross how could i harass one? @_@
There's a kid in the room next to me that's literally the best irl troll ever. You should meet him.

If Choice actually found a useful/reliable way to cancel shine, how huge of an effect do you think that would have on Wolf's metagame?

well choice's shine cancel thing isn't useful, but if shine can be canceled (like in melee) then it might make wolf the best character in the game.

i mean think about it... shine -> bair/fair/nair/jumpshine/usmash all of them being true combos

it's crazy...

i've sort of emulated it actually. I had a fox spam his blaster at me and i was able to shine -> usmash combo people
... that sounds like it just might be useful in teams :o

How do you feel about Wolf in teams play, who makes a good partner?

diddy against non double metaknight teams

metaknight is also good
Who has been your best teammate of all time? Bloodcross, Joebot, Turtle, Fatal?

I don't know if you've ever teamed with Fatal. Just guessing.

What's your favorite drink (liquor)?

What's your favorite song?

Are you a good dancer?

Is Ishiey a good dancer?

Where did Turtle get his name from?

How do you think you would do against the new NE D3 if you go back to the tourney scene (Ling Ling)?

Are you the Wolf leader that caused a raid on the Ganon boards?

Most important question of all: Are you fly like a G6?
turtl's my favorite teammate just caz he's a friend of mine and we played together a lot and went through a lot in smash together.

i have teamed with fatal and always got 1st or 2nd place

long island iced tea

it depends on the genre of music.

no

no

from entourage. he refers to the episode where turtle loses to some 8 year old black kid ina video game tournament

i don't know. i'm always competative though no matter who i play and no matter how bad the match up is. (though i think i would do pretty good considering michael hey is a better d3 against wofls)

well kain was the one who was trying to convince ganondorfs that wolf vs ganon was heavily in wolfs favor. I thought that was funny caz kain always does that so i decide to play devils advocate and side with the ganondorfs. but my explanation was so sarcastically stupid that it became a troll raid... and since wolfs travel in packs, choice and everyone else followed

not right now. i have a lot of work to do @_@
why r u missing in action today?

wud u team with me if u cud?

**** right i aint letting this **** die
JJ was too busy lurking lol

Today was a busy day. writing papers and cover letters O_O

I would team with you for fun, but just a warning....double wolf is REALLY BAD in teams
did we do double wolf in any of our matches that one time we teamed?
no we didnt. u went falco/metaknight

actually.. we might have against the randoms
i know i played mostly falco/mk. i would have used diddy but my diddy was hella bad at the time. we took 2nd right? or no wait 3rd? we got 5 bucks each.

whenever you're away from cali what is the thing you miss the most?
california girls. they're unforgettable
what does a day in the life of jj look like right now?
right now my sleep schedule is really messed up.

i have class at 9:55 then after that i sleep til 12 AM, then wake up and start doing work until 9:55 again which i go to class again

rinse and repeat
Daisy dukes and bikinis on top?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236103

look at seagull trolling my thread and me being serious. clearly i'm not troll
That makes me a better troll then you I guess. That's clearly a Turkey Wonder.
you should change your name back to turkeywunder

it's so much cooler than seagull man
But people are more accustomed to "Seagull" so people will get confused.
Hai turtl. I see you lurking in here
Are you a furry? :3
Where are you right now? EC or WC?
im not a furry. im in EC
Are you giving boring answers so that we stop asking questions?

How wasted are you going to get this Halloween weekend?

no, those were jsut boring questions.

I dont know how wasted i'll get. I might just stay in and play wolf in training mode all weeekend.

Any crazy parties at rutgers goign on tomorrow? maybe ill stop by if there is one =O
:O Well, not that I know of... but I guarantee you there will be a ****-ton haha xD I can try to find out from Yes! or someone if you'd like ;D

And nobody I know here has a full setup so no drunk brawl :< Well except for Bajisci, but I don't have his contact info.

hmm idunno if this has been asked but o well

What is your opinion on the whole m2k/adhd scandal!?!
although i do think the punishment MLG imposed on M2k and ADHD was a little harsh, I completely understand the reasoning behind it. By "splitting" M2K and ADHD hurt MLG's brand. Ideally, MLG wants competitors to always try their hardest, and with all the rumors and talk going around about splitting and m2k not really wanting to play, it probably went against MLG's mission statement. It's really a sad thing because I was hoping to go to one of these MLG events since they seem so amazing and I might never get the chance to do it now
hmm Yeah. I think they deserved what they got. Splitting is stupid. and what could happen is 2 people know they can do very well and win. But one of those two people dont feel like they can beat a certain person then That person may lose to the person they are splitting with (on purpose) so that one of them will still get first. ~hope that makes sense.. lol
Yeah, there's no way we're letting JJ off this easily :mad:

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

At the time of this post, how drunk are/were you?

Do you play any musical instruments?

i am sooooo drunk righ tnow but im too drunk to answer questions right now. Peaaaaaaaaaace
I do not play any musical instruments, but since im asian, my parents wanted me to play the piano at one point
JJ, is :awesome: your favorite new smilie?

I'd consider :yeahboi: but it just sticks out too much :<

O_O = my favorite smile

always and forever
Hey so what are your plans post grad? Thats coming up MAD soon for you?

:135:
go back to cali. win back a girl. live happily ever after
*clicks like button*

thanks for reminding me. i haven't checked up on your facebook wall in a while[/collapse]

castorpollux

Smash Champion
So it's official, I will be interviewed since everyone named so far is just another alternate account of mine

.AC.

Smash Lord
im a big fan of gheb, so i vote him.

if there is such thing as an alternate vote, then i vote for jj. =P

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I've played every good Wolf on Wi-Fi before.

JJ and Kain are the best Wolf's on Wi-Fi.

Oh and my first vote was Audauro, but my second is for JJwolfen.

D

Deleted member

According to the votes, Kain is up for questioning!

He has been notified, so start asking your questions!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what do you think is the coolest thing you've done with wolf?
Hmmm...I would have to say...jumpshining a snake trying to jump up from the ledge, then jab cancelling him over n over til he was to far from the ledge to regrab it n then spiking him....IMO sexiest thing ive done. Other than that the usual sexy wolf stuff applies ;)

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice

My question is..

Do you think the wolf/d3 matchup is as bad as they say it is ? why or why not? :)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
wolf's metagame has evolved quite spectacularly since the beginning of the game. What do you think he will be doing 2 years from now?

D

Deleted member

_Kain_

Smash Champion

My question is..

D3 is of course hard because one mistake=lots of DMG or death. It's not as hard as people make it out to be because the MU is all about how perfect you play n space, and how predictable you let yourself be throughout the match. Wolf has the tools, you just have to play your best and try to keep the mistakes you make as low as possible. If all else fails you can always take him to Brinstar :laugh:

2 years from now? God ****....prolly another variation of bair will come up :laugh: it went from bair walling, to spaced bair walling, and now just mixing up a single bair by FFing, DJing, or OoS bair. Bair game seems to evolve more n more XD. I think his camp game will prolly come more into play, Reverse blaster is amazing, not many wolf's do it yet. That should definately come more into play! Other than that idk. I see more jumpshine and dacus becoming more essential as wolf metagame. It's amazing to see how many wolf's don't use all the moves wolf has at his disposal, including myself

My favorite MU's with Wolf would have to be Snake, Falco, and Wario, mostly because it's the chars I see often in my region (Falco-Arty, Wario-7f0, Hunger, Quik). Snake mostly because wifi and it's so easy to wreck him when he lands or he's in the air.

Least favorite MU would have have to beeeeeeeee....Luigi. It's such a tense MU to me cause once I get past a certain percent I start to play real stupid because my mindset just starts to focus on the fact that he can kill me so easily if I drop my shield or roll

castorpollux

Smash Champion

(btw i'm gonna keep asking questions making effectively the "ask kain a question" thread

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
ooo i see. Yeah you are definently right. its hard but I can do it. thanks for the info! Yeah brinstar would be great!

I'm going to keep asking questions also (hope you dont mind)

tekkie

Smash Master

_Kain_

Smash Champion

Not anything wolf related but mostly my overall play. Learn to switch between passive and aggresive, choosin the right OoS option (Jumpshine, Fair, Bair, USmash, Nair) to punish with the best results. And teching correctly whenever I do. Most wolf stuff, reverse blaster and dacus, are slowly being molded into my game

ooo i see. Yeah you are definently right. its hard but I can do it. thanks for the info! Yeah brinstar would be great!

I'm going to keep asking questions also (hope you dont mind)

Depends on alot of things. It's one of the tournaments I was planning on trying to go to, but depends on personal life stuff.

It isn't really bad, but it isn't really good either. I think he belongs in Mid Tier, but probably in C Tier, somewhere in the middle. I think he's better than DK, Peach, and Fox IMO

It hasn't limited. I think it's actually made me better as a player. I can look back at vids of me in the past and see how much I have improved up to this point, going all Wolf. Now if I were to transfer over to another character that's better, i think I could get even better, since I have good understanding of the important aspects of the game and could apply em to that character. Plus that wolf spacing practice would help :laugh:

oh ****...waffles? fox meat? wtvr wolf meme is out that idk about lol

Choice

Smash Champion
why do you have bear rolls? you play wolf, you should love all bairs.

Choice

Smash Champion
which move do you think is the most underrated in wolf's movset? how is it you believe that it should be implemented? are there any match ups where this move should become more prominent?

Top Bottom