• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nike, did ANYONE record ANYTHING of my Wo-

WAIT! Who's Wii was it that was in between the kitchen and the den?! That one has videos of me and Big Boss in tournament!

Gotta find outtt~
I know that we didnt record out set. Idk who's wii that was. Suspect did just get a dazzle, so SA should start saving everything they do from now on.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
JJ (Wolf) vs (MK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEC3V_r3zSw
JJ (Wolf) vs (MK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYD_f9bXWQ

ISHIEYMORO CRITIQUE ME PLOX!!
I don't love Pokemon more than girls, stop spreading such vicious lies D: Although I've decided to stop actually pursuing girls for now, it's just not worth it. Also, it's not that I'm sick of Wolf dittos lmao, I love Wolf dittos as much as the next Wolf main, but there's more to this game than dittos y'know? Anyways, you're lucky idgaf about this class lol. Critique time:

Video 1:
0:11 - bair > fsmash doesn't combo at 0%, tsk tsk.
0:18 - PS > usmash OoS, rapetastic isn't it? Nice offensive jumpshine right afterwards as well.
0:30 - fsmashing a shield... isn't so bad vs MK as it is vs characters that can grabrape you :p
0:53 - grab release dacus whoo :bee:
1:35 - foolish MK fell for the grab release again smh
1:47 - turnaround blaster after being hit offstage, nice.
1:54 - you sideB'd instead of blastering backwards, I assume? Just like how before you did a dash attack instead of a dacus to reach MK when he was on the left platform on BF? What happened to that perfect tech skill? :p
2:02 - nice fair OoS punish into uair juggles. Both of these moves are such ****, especially uair with platforms around :D MK's dair is weak. lol
2:08 - nice job dodging tornado and punishing with dacus ;D
2:37 - why didn't you sideB first? Either way, quick reactions while recovering, nice.
3:03 - you always talk about safe blaster distance, but I really doubt this was from a safe distance >___> I mean, if it works it works lol, but just sayin'. Didn't work the time right after with your grounded reverse blaster :x
3:11 - I <3 tipper ftilts.
3:28 - FINALLY lol. Should've gotten the dthrow in :/ it's good damage, and after they're aware of the issues of an air release it leaves you in a better position than a ground break (MK has better options out of a break imo)
3:33 - gj getting out of tornado, that's important :p but right after that, SH dair OoS to punish MK's dsmash?... No. Go with what's guaranteed unless you'll reap significantly better rewards otherwise :x
3:39 - timing :/
3:43 - nice spacing ;D MK's fair is weak too lol
3:55 - WHYYYYY. Why did you go so low and force yourself to upB, and then leave yourself so open to attack after the second upB X_x Flash cancel, or at least sideB, MK has a harder time interrupting that (or at least interrupting it with dair, which is imo the biggest issue due to the trajectory)
4:28 - RAR SH B-reversed blaster :D lol I told you it's better :p
4:33 - man that legendary JJ techskill ;) If you don't want to risk messing up the dacus, the tip of fsmash hits as well. Less expected after they get used to dacus as well so their DI is likely to be crappier ;D

Video 2:
0:11 - nice jumpshine escape.
0:17 - crossover fairs don't work so well on good/quick opponents, remember? MKs like to nair OoS, it wasn't worth the risk in this situation imo.
0:20 - lol jumpshine too good ;D As is usmash OoS :3
0:28 - nice grounded reverse blaster.
0:33 - nair will have a hard time comboing well at this % imo :x worth a shot though.
0:38 - crossover fair on shield again :x
1:01 - usmash OoS whoooooo AND UTILT YES INSTANT WIN CONDITION
1:07 - you did this a ton, not always with fsmash though. There is no way MK will be where you're putting up hitboxes in that amount of time, it's like you're thinking a little bit too far ahead. Don't do that because (obviously) it leaves you open to punishment, especially from MK's dashgrab.
1:18 - the MK DI'd out of usmash :< at which point you switch to tipper fsmash :D lol either way, MK didn't DI out of the usmash afterwards so whee!
1:24 - jumpshine to punish tornado, nice
1:35 - nice recovery.
1:35 - SHOULD HAVE USMASHED OOS :mad: lol but more importantly right afterwards, FH AD? Leaves you open for quite some punishment on the way down, try not to do that :x
1:45 - you ran off and tried to bair stagespike MK. Friendlies are friendlies so do what you want lol, but in a serious set, :facepalm: Just don't do that. I know you have to approach if MK has the lead and there's no planking limit (and the MK is patient enough), but most of the times one of those things will not hold true and if you give the MK space they'll come back on stage. If you really want to combat it, be more careful. Wait until his ledge invincibility is about to run out and then approach, maybe with shine to prevent losing out to MK's disjoints. After that, make sure that when you DJ you're far away enough that he can't hit you with an aerial before you start moving with sideB. Same thing for D3 and Kirby, all three have sub-par airspeed so get your distance and then do what you have to do. If you opt not to move so far away from the stage, DJ shine to avoid a counterattack until you're high up enough to have a bit less of a getting gimped issue.
2:12 - yeah, MK was too high up. Don't FH with the mindset that you need to shine right away, there's value to delaying it so that you can judge if you need to DJ shine or anything, y'know? It's bad to go in with a mindset that restricts your options regardless :p
2:17 - why nair instead of fair? And right afterwards, WHY NO USMASH OOS ;_; lol
2:19 - yeah, if you FH shine and your opponent is still grounded, there is punishment to be had if they're quick ;__; I myself am particularly fearful of upBs OoS from MK. Also, PS but no usmash? lol I kid, fair is good too :p but really, PS usmash OoS is amazing.
2:32 - another FH shine OoS to beat tornado, good implementation :)
2:39 - probably could have usmashed OoS :bee:
2:51 - MK tripped, right? Any idea if that was caused by the nair? Or am I just really tired and imagining things lol. Regardless, good decision to come down with the nair imo.
2:58 - you roll a good deal. Wolf's roll is pretty good but nothing special, I wish we had Lucario's rolls :< But yeah, rolling can be great but just be aware of all the downsides.
3:01 - remember only to blaster from a safe distance :x
3:05 - another shielded approaching fair, except this time you have Recovery Carry-Over lag too :urg: You can see the RCO lag leading to an easy grab for MK at 3:11. When you have RCO lag, just be mindful of how badly it can mess stuff up :x Also, MK's upB OoS is not fun.
3:18 - good job escaping from tornado yet again ;D
3:25 - see above, except significantly better ;D ;D ;D nice. And right afterwards, Wolf uair > MK dair :3
3:35 - nair again? If he was lower to the ground and you'd be able to combo from it I'd understand, but when he's stalling above you why don't you go with fair?
Ending - lol.

General comments: It feels like you've gotten slower D: Also, MK's grounded upB is stupid. Really stupid. Who was the MK? You generally have good shield hit registration, but it seems that sometimes when something you don't really expect happens you're a bit slow to react to it, idk maybe it's just me. Everything else I think I covered in the critique :p

Class is ending now, time to post this. **** that took a lot longer than it should've xD

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
JJ should utilize more Fsmash when Mk approaches. Otherwise nice job. And I liked how you punished nado before it ended with a jumpshine Oos O__O.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Wait, what? It doesn't? I mean I could see that it obviously didn't in the video, but wtf? I thought B-air > F-smash was THE combo at 0%.
Bair>Fsmash is only legit after the opponent already has some percent and they have more hitstun on the ground from the bair

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What Kain said.

At 0% (or like very close to it), buffer turnaround dtilts instead :3 if you get a trip, bair > dtilt > dacus = 37%. Even if you don't get a trip, do whatever :p lol

_Kain_

Smash Champion
JJ jumped out of Nado. YES! It seriously looks like the best thing to do if u ever get knocked out of it

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Why would you post videos that are so old @____@ lol I should do the same thing xD

And idk about playing fast vs MK. You did a good job of not letting MK gain serious momentum, but it seems like most people are better at preventing that by playing a bit more aggressively, probably just personal preference. That and I suck at stopping MK from gaining momentum >__> lol

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Why would you post videos that are so old @____@ lol I should do the same thing xD

And idk about playing fast vs MK. You did a good job of not letting MK gain serious momentum, but it seems like most people are better at preventing that by playing a bit more aggressively, probably just personal preference. That and I suck at stopping MK from gaining momentum >__> lol

i only have old videos of me recorded atm. dazzles at home

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Hey whats up brothers, my name is Hedi im the best wolf user in mexico (yeah better than AC) so imma leave some videos here.

JIGA(Rob) vs HEDI(Wolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpYo8gsLJYw

Smash mex X: Rafa vs Hedi (Winner final)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3YnW61Ra8

Kyleisreal[G&K](Snake) vs. Hedi(Wolf) (friendly)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAv4d06KzbA&feature=player_embedded

there you go. See ya
what are u talking about. barracuda drifter is the best wolf in mexico

_Kain_

Smash Champion
To obvious with your approach. You always have your back to the snake player and do obvious bair walls. If the snake player was smarter he wudn't have whiffed grabs and just have utilted or ftilted your bair walls after blocking the falling one since they weren't spaced. You didn't try to blow up his nades with ur laser or even try to camp him.

Camp more. Get out of the habit of doing dbl bair walls. Smarter opponents will **** it. Switch FF bairs or retreating bairs. Approach differently. Force Snake offstage and kill him with fair when he's forced to recover

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not a bad Wolf, Hedi but I highly doubt it's better than AC's tbh. I'll post some tips later because you have great potential.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Not a bad Wolf, Hedi but I highly doubt it's better than AC's tbh. I'll post some tips later because you have great potential.

Gheb, IMO it's not in any of our position to say who is and who isn't better. Let someone who is more familiar with the mexican smash scene argue for it. Plus everyone knows Barracuda Drifter is the best wolf in mexico anyways.

Remember when i claimed to be better than kashakunaki/koskinator/chexr and everyone thought I was just some crazy troll? ...oh wait i am a crazy troll

Laem

Smash Champion
man JJ have u ever gone to a tourney that ended up on the Tournament Results board, like at all XD

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Gull is next level topic destroyer.

I'm back boys.

JJ get your *** into tournaments; take that top wolf spot from Kain who's friggin like uncontested.

Hedi as for your first vid against rob, recover onto the ledge more, and then take the time to think about your ledge options.
Also...
need more jumpshine.

Hedi_

Smash Rookie
Gull is next level topic destroyer.

I'm back boys.

JJ get your *** into tournaments; take that top wolf spot from Kain who's friggin like uncontested.

Hedi as for your first vid against rob, recover onto the ledge more, and then take the time to think about your ledge options.
Also...
need more jumpshine.
i dont need to use useless techniques lmao, i know when and how to use jumpshine and jumpshine OoS. and that recovery was just a fail (:

Hedi_

Smash Rookie

Hmmmm belive it or not, AC is the one that asks me tips with wolf lol, he says that he cant play that fast, bla bla. he is good guy but i dont like his wolf, he only beats TKD cause they are like brothers, they always play toguether and stuff, sometimes TKD sandbags so yeah.

I actually beat alot of good ppl with wolf even Addy's D3.
i need to upload srious matches not just friendlies.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Woah woah Hedi, no need to attack me, I'm just saying you coulda jumpshined a lot against him during that match.
And I'm not talking about that 1 recovery, I'm talking about the like 10 times you just chose to scar to edge, or the first time you grabbed the edge and just instantly pressed "ledge attack"

castorpollux

Smash Champion
jumpshine is useless to people who think jumpshine is useless.

it seriously is a self fulfilling prophecy

Addy

Smash Rookie
Hmmmm belive it or not, AC is the one that asks me tips with wolf lol, he says that he cant play that fast, bla bla. he is good guy but i dont like his wolf, he only beats TKD cause they are like brothers, they always play toguether and stuff, sometimes TKD sandbags so yeah.

I actually beat alot of good ppl with wolf even Addy's D3.
i need to upload srious matches not just friendlies.

Don't lie son, u never beat my d3 with wolf ,lol

Top Bottom