• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I don't mind too much, I just wish there were better matches that could be put up :< You can keep them up lol, I'll just take this as motivation for me to get good videos of me uploaded xD

:059:
hahah that's why when i upload videos, i like to upload one that i win and one that i lose

**Edit**

In order to make feel ish feel better...

I AM ADMITTING THAT AT APEX 1 WHEN ME, OMNISWELL, ETHER, AND ISH WERE DOING DOUBLE WOLFS DITTOES, THERE WAS A GAME WHERE IT CAME DOWN TO ME VS ISH AND HE BEAT ME

ISH > JJ

Also did anyone say hi to turtle?

And also, I would have gone to Apex 2 for the "free dinner" that Ishieymoro was offering me, but it isn't worth it because 5 dollars is like a free (dinner) for Ishieymoro

castorpollux

Smash Champion

btw seagull/ishiey

you guys had soooo many gimping opportunities, yet I DIDNT SEE A SINGLE SHINE SPIKE!!!

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU

because that is the only time in brawl where looking cool = winning

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I AM ADMITTING THAT AT APEX 1 WHEN ME, OMNISWELL, ETHER, AND ISH WERE DOING DOUBLE WOLFS DITTOES, THERE WAS A GAME WHERE IT CAME DOWN TO ME VS ISH AND HE BEAT ME

I don't remember that... but I do remember shine spiking you :bee: I'm mad clutch in teams though, if only I had a static partner :( You need to get out to more tournaments btw (lol @ this coming from me). Let me know if anything good goes on around MA within the next six months though, Atomsk and I might be taking a road trip up there when the time is right for a tournament + visiting some high school friends ;D

ISH > JJ

Simply not true :<

Also did anyone say hi to turtle?

I didn't see him D:

And also, I would have gone to Apex 2 for the "free dinner" that Ishieymoro was offering me, but it isn't worth it because 5 dollars is like a free (dinner) for Ishieymoro

I thought you were transferring it to Choice but he didn't come :( And $5 is like a free lunch, you don't even know how overboard I go with dinner lmao :3
Responses in "deep sea blue" :p

I thought looking cool > winning was for all the time D: We might've had some shine gimps in our MMs iirc. If only those two were recorded, the match we had on Norfair was actually pretty legit ;D NJ needs to legalize Norfair asap, it just might be Wolf's best stage.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Responses in "deep sea blue" :p

I thought looking cool > winning was for all the time D: We might've had some shine gimps in our MMs iirc. If only those two were recorded, the match we had on Norfair was actually pretty legit ;D NJ needs to legalize Norfair asap, it just might be Wolf's best stage.

Nah MK's still too godly on that stage chasing him on there is the worst thing ever in the whole wide world

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Then don't let him get the % lead? Idk, we have a projectile and better air speed, imo we can deal with it if not do worse to him >_> He can't plank as well either due to lava + only the bottom two ledges actually being "safe" from laser assaults.

pulse131

Smash Ace
norfair is links best. its good for those who get gimped easily, and dont have a bad air game when theres a lot of space, and a semi low ceiling.
plus lavah comboooz

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
That was a beautiful match :3 The reflector at the ledge, it doesn't hit when Wolf would be snapping to the edge with sideB does it?

Vinnie

Smash Master
ISH EDIT: Uhhhhh none of these people have videos up here, wat. Make a real post next time if you want to call namesearchers :p

John102

Smash Cadet
Lol, watching those matches made me realize how far behind the metagame I've gotten...not that I've actually been up to par....

I like fsmash

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bizkit said he beat Turtle at Nc on twitter update. Is Turtle at Mlg? Also, does Delawere count as NE region?

Gah777

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLZ8LGl4E8k
can i get any critiques please?
i main luigi, i picked wolf up for the marth match up D:
At the end: Ken combo in Brawl? O.o

Overall i think you need to space your b-airs better, i saw you get shield grabbed out of them a lot. Play less risky, meaning less of those random side-b's and get the hang of the dacus. I did like your use of tilts, but f-tilt is risky, especially when blocked, because it has weird stun.

Choice

Smash Champion
play more simple and use less moves. use more upsmash to punish too instead of grabs. like when marth was charging a move and you were right behind him you just punished with a grab.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ Hyli: You should just get more comfortable with Wolf in general :p Seemed a little bit choppy but that's what happens when you're pretty new to a character. A big difference between Wolf and Luigi is airspeed as I'm sure you know, and it's very important to adjust to that so you can have better spacing with your aerials.

PUMMEL! Wolf has a ridiculously fast pummel and it's great for refreshing moves, tacking on some extra damage, and forcing ground breaks (if you ever want to, or are facing Ness/Lucas). If you pummel without letting the hitstun fade from the previous pummel it won't refresh more than once though. But yeah, it's ridiculously fast and definitely worth throwing in whenever you get a grab in above low %s.

I have no time anymore ;___; but yeah, main point is get more comfortable with Wolf :3

Choice

Smash Champion
i guess thats what i mean to say. by simplifying your gameplay you should become more comfortable.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
the one where he was fly like a g6 son. In all seriousness though, Im quite sure its just the latest Kain Video. He plays against Arty's Falco.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Is it sad that I thought it would be Bair Dance and was disappointed when it wasn't?

Choice

Smash Champion
I dont think i've ever posted the bair dance. i could be wrong though, haha actually i think i did now that i think about it. only top quality videos from me though.

Top Bottom