• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

pulse131

Smash Ace
yea thats what i was trying to do but got kinda carried away and i guess mix up arent to effective on wario. at least not when its me. dont know that mu 'tall

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wario's air game > ours for the most part so playing him is pretty difficult, that darn chain grab doesn't help either -_-
depending on how good the said wario is you can sometimes camp in your shield if he keeps messing up his spacing and just grab him. but camping in shield is not recommended, command grabs are broken ;3

tekkie

Smash Master
wolf only loses to like 2/3 of the characters in the vids i posted get your facts straight :O

j/k diddy 45:55 marth 50:50 snake 40:60 rob 55:45 lucario 55:45 maybe 50:50 that matchup is wtf

three of the vids are from nm lol

tekkie

Smash Master
greatest ending ever? o.o
i get a bonar every time something stupid and risky that should never work works

utilt is the best

hey jj when you get around to it label stuff a lil better the spacing makes the front page ugly hugs and kisses babe <3

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Hey Gheb just a suggestion You should let us know what character they are fighting.

For instance if we already know most of the advanced techs and what they look like but are more curious as to how Wolf goes up against Fox... or Marth... etc...

Just a thought.

I think it would be useful since I found myself clicking around until I found a Wolf vs Marth video.
wolf vs marth and fox arent really hard mu their pretty much even

Jão

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, could you give me some advice after watching this video? x)
And... sorry for the end! =X uahUHAhauhahuh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_SYz3QrDcs

In the channel there are other videos if you want to see other Brazilians players...
Later I'll record more matches playing as wolf ^^
Ahmm, thx xPP

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hey guys, could you give me some advice after watching this video? x)
And... sorry for the end! =X uahUHAhauhahuh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_SYz3QrDcs

In the channel there are other videos if you want to see other Brazilians players...
Later I'll record more matches playing as wolf ^^
Ahmm, thx xPP
Retreating Fairs are godly verse Peach and you use like none. At 150% I saw you just trying to bair then reset when a retreating fair would've surely killed.

pulse131

Smash Ace
dayum good shlt against that samus that no-idea kid certainly knows his shlt. towards the end you were able to sneak around that zair practically everytime.

tekkie

Smash Master
yeah yeah korn screwed up hard yadda yadda

but seriously good **** seagull korn got effed in the A that was brutal XD

heres some
namesearch
commentary:

korn: "omg comeback!"
seagull: *spike*
korn: :(

D

Deleted member

We need some videos to put up in the "Best vids of each character" thread. Currently, Wolf has none.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Man, I asked you not to upload our dittos, I played like crap 3rd day :urg:

Whatever, at least this way people think I'm worse when they see my vids? :p

:059:

.AC.

Smash Lord
there is nothing wrong with playing bad in vids, i have seen myself pop up in various combo videos and videos made to hype tournaments because the most horrible things always seem to happen to me when they are getting recorded. there is probably someone making a dehf combo video with me in it.

.AC.

Smash Lord
i always lose when being recorded at tournaments, i dont think i've ever won a tournament match while being recorded.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I don't mind too much, I just wish there were better matches that could be put up :< You can keep them up lol, I'll just take this as motivation for me to get good videos of me uploaded xD

:059:

Top Bottom