• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Winning Steak Cinemas: Video Archive & Criticism Thread Updated

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i've killed ppl with running upsmash a few times usually around the 160% mark. it feels so good almost as good as HA stage spiking someone who hangs on a ledge for too long in doubles

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
^exactly that.

In singles, I NEVER use Fthrow if they do not tech the Dthrow. IMO: a grounded tech chase is 100% safe vs Fthrow you have a lot of variables and none are 100% safe. In both cases, you have the advantage, Dthrow being more adventageous however.

Of course low % Uthrow<Uair strings/baits, BThrow anytime to get them offstage (always a positional advantage), and dthrow at mid percentages for potential tech chases. Fthrow in dbls or if they consistently tech Dthrow and I need to save Uthrow for some reason

These are just my personal preferences though. Works for my playstyle

dthrow should never get you a tech chase, anyone not willing to put in the effort to tech it properly should just DI up and airdodge into the ground/double jump
i've killed ppl with running upsmash a few times usually around the 160% mark. it feels so good almost as good as HA stage spiking someone who hangs on a ledge for too long in doubles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV95QuTa4_k I really wish I used my whole moveset the way I used to, I do this ALOT with sheik now...

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So I started actually using HA, and it's pretty lulzy. I hate the lack of knockback/hitstun (it felt like at 0-30%, even if it connected I was now in a disadventagous position, relativley close to the opponent, they are below me/out of stun)

But as a mixup option, it worked beautifully. Also, Fthrow: I now love it. At higher percents ppl miss the DI and its great.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
yea was a very sad moment for everyone, I should've went with my gut feeling and not had waited for his reaction and just went for the uair ASAP, sure he maybe could've DI'd it right and escaped but i would'nt have traded hits nor would i have gotten killed. But meh still felt good taking game 2

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
game 2 was amazing. I couldn't believe he didn't tech dthrow though. Like... ever. No respect for it, psuedo tech chased. GG, free damager giver ;)

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I think you have to befriend him before you're able to watch it.

Forgot to mention that KC's hat is badass.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
oh I don't even have a facebook and I'd rather not make one. I'm addicted to enough sites lolol.

Awal you'll have to get that on youtube or something =[

Kupo Rose

So content on going for a SD>Nair>Jab lock on your second stock?

@1:44 I think you should've jump cancelled the spindash a little later so you would've snapped the ledge instead of that airdodge>spring>death.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There are a few new videos of me and Brawlman (man this guy is good) on my channel if anyone wants to see.

Brawlman just won a tournament this past weekend and I'll see about getting those replays too.

Tesh

Smash Hero
god dammit brawlman, what are you guys doing over there, what happened to the alabama replay league!?

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I honestly have no idea why we didn't get anything recorded either. There's another tourney going on this weekend that I'll probably attend. I'll make sure to get something recorded this time around.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So content on going for a SD>Nair>Jab lock on your second stock?

@1:44 I think you should've jump cancelled the spindash a little later so you would've snapped the ledge instead of that airdodge>spring>death.

I cant rewatch the video as im at work right now, but if I did that, it wasnt intentional, SD footstool nair jab lock doesnt work on falco.

Kupo Rose

I thought that too but I noticed you going for it twice after you took his second stock.

Welp, I'll just see what you have to critique for yourself later on.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nice video.
I'm chuckling because I JUST FINISHED Sonic: Before the Sequel yesterday, and heard Unstoppable in that Diddy Kong MU.

Best Sonic fangame I've played since Robo Blast 2. :applejack:

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
Nice video.
I'm chuckling because I JUST FINISHED Sonic: Before the Sequel yesterday, and heard Unstoppable in that Diddy Kong MU.

Best Sonic fangame I've played since Robo Blast 2. :applejack:
Thank for comment !

Hahah Yay Dat fan game, I agree with you .And all song of this game are Awesome ! I want to prepare a Speed run about this game !

Top Bottom