• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll host. Someone just jump in.

EDIT: I may suck, because my sis is using the TV in the room, so I have to use a Computer capture device to play my game on the computer.

lolz, ingenuity.

Bluehedgehog

Smash Cadet
Any one want to help me improve/face me ?

I want to fight really good people so i can improve alot...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Looooool.

Online Brawl is so much fun. Y'know, with Nintendo's crappy servers that give you about a second of button lag and that <3

GG's Napi. There were a few good matches towards the start, then from half way through the lag got to basically unplayable lol. I remember a good Falcon v Ganon match, finished off with a stomp spike.

:roymelee:

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lol those games were much too fun XD. Connection wasn't terribly bad though for cross atlantic XD. I've had worse with people in florida :p

My falcon was strangely decent today, I actually got some knee kills XD. Ganon dittos were awesome, and lol at you stomp spiking me XD I trid to tech DI, but... failed.

I realllyyyy wanna play teams right now.

And lol @ infzy/puffball gaming conditions XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The lag made alot of those matches seem to take forever, lol.
Fun games Infzy.

All this server downtime recently, and still it's craptastic. I hate you Nintendo.

infomon

Smash Scientist
JayBee: good games, yo. Pretty laggy but I'm not sure if it got better, or I got used to it :urg:

you sure you want those vids up? ;)

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
go ahead. im a bit pissed i didn't win on wifi until i played a non-sonic character. lol . "Lag is not a john" but i need my offline for sawnik. i tired getting used to it (started getting closer matches) how was my basic marth and Kirby?

i had fun watching your sonic and bowser though. go ahead, show my epic fail.

infomon

Smash Scientist
yea k, I'll just pick the good ones. Agreed about the lag. You owned me pretty hard with Dsmashes :urg: lolz

Edit: o u added to ur post lul. Your Marth could have been much more aggro.......... but that might be because I'm so terrible vs. Marthas, they can just spam dancing blade all day and I can do nothing. lol :laugh:

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
yeah waht was up wit that? i just shrugged because i realiezed you spotdodge my grabs too much right away. thats the only good thing i could do. oh yeah, and me running off the stage all the time? wtf?

that's funny because i was messing up on my dancing blades, and i decided mid way to mindagame a Shield Breaker for lulz.

it seems like we both watch the same Malcolm vids though...

infomon

Smash Scientist
it seems like we both watch the same Malcolm vids though...
LOL I think everyone does. I started DDP'ing (is that what that's called? Or I guess just messing with the dash-turnaround frames) at a smashfest once, and a guy there (who plays Melee mostly, lol) was like "Oh you're copying Malcolm!" and I'm liek wtf......... yes :(

:054:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Sorry SS86777, something unexpected came up and I can't play on wifi right now D:

Sorry :(

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Oh ok, NP. We'll have to play another time I guess.

While in the waiting room I noticed that if Sonic slides when you stop if you hit up with the control and C stick he does a hypen smash,but if he screeches he does uptilt. And finally can do that super slow slow run that I only did once in heavy lag several months ago lol

Anyone else want to play?

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
LOL I think everyone does. I started DDP'ing (is that what that's called? Or I guess just messing with the dash-turnaround frames) at a smashfest once, and a guy there (who plays Melee mostly, lol) was like "Oh you're copying Malcolm!" and I'm liek wtf......... yes :(

:054:
aren't you lucky, at least folks knew what DDP was...

Napilopez

Smash Lord
That isnt a DDP XD. Dash dance pivot is what Espy does more. Malcolm I believe is more dash turnaround stuff and DPCs, Dash Pivot Cancels. I'll watch some of his vids again to make sure, but I can't recall him doing any DDPs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I DDP quiet often during matches. From what I recall, Malcom loves to just do the running turnaround that Sonic does. It's not bad, I mean, you can fsmash from the turning animation, so it has some application.

Top Bottom