• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Complete classic mode with 10 different characters?
That's what I WAS going to do,but everytime I get to Master Hand with a character other than Mario a disc error occurrs. :urg: I guess I'll need another copy of Brawl to go with my fixed Wii...

SSE is way too long. As fun goes it's ok,well,until the maze anyway XD. But I want Sonic as fast as possible.

So even though getting to 300 matches is boring and takes time even with fast brawl, sudden death,light weight and bunny ears lol,it's my best option right now.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
It took me two hours to get through the maze. Whatever I had left to do before the door would open I did by accident XD. I got Sonic back :D. And it's not quite as bad as I thought. I still can do some things kind of all right.

I look forward to fighting you guys sometime. :)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
hahaha as far as Brawl goes it doesn't matter I have Sonic and he's the only character that I play or even have any skill with for that matter.

I'm interested in how you get Half characters though.XD

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
When it came back from repairs there was nothing saved.
D: Unlucky.

When my Wii came back from the repairs it was still broken. When I received it the second time, all the data was intact. I hope you saved as much data as you could to an SD card.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
hahaha as far as Brawl goes it doesn't matter I have Sonic and he's the only character that I play or even have any skill with for that matter.

I'm interested in how you get Half characters though.XD
By beating the subspace emmisary to unlock like half of the characters.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
D: Unlucky.

When my we came back from the repairs it was still broken. When I received it the second time, all the data was intact. I hope you saved as much data as you could to an SD card.
The only thing I had saved were Miis. The SD doesn't save games sadly.

I can't believe Nintendo would send back a broken system and label it as repaired. That sucks.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
No, I'm serious, what do you mean by half characters. And you're a Steak-betrayer :( Marth doesn't even have food!
I mean by unlocking the charcters not charcters in half... also you guys say I never had steak so how can I be a trator?

EDIT: I KNOW THAT BUT YOU GET LIKE OVER HALF OF THE UNLOCKED CHARCTERS.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
You know what I mean you guys say I can't weild steak does I'am not a trator and yes I eat steak but accrording to you guys I can't weild so I'am not a trator.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
You didn't betray Steak, you betrayed our boards :(. I can't wield Steak either, but still I go around saying I can. I don't want you maining Marth.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
You didn't betray Steak, you betrayed our boards :(. I can't wield Steak either, but still I go around saying I can. I don't want you maining Marth.
Uhuh so Boxob can say he likes and mains yoshi but when I main marth is like I broke a law or something here this is what I mean:

My Mains::marth::sonic:

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Then you co-main Marth and all is fine.
On 1 condition I use Marth for tournaments but I use Sonic for friendlys (because everybody thinks I suck with Sonic also remember you guys don't think of me as a member of the Sonic boards.)

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
On 1 condition I use Marth for tournaments but I use Sonic for friendlys (because everybody thinks I suck with Sonic also remember you guys don't think of me as a member of the Sonic boards.)
Well, it'd be kinda hard to still say you're not a member after wasting 1000 posts here.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic is definitely the best character in low tier.
Then Ness.
Then Charizard and Ivysaur. Not Squirtle.
Then probably Yoshi or Mario.

Just something I noticed.

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
.... I got all the characters from SSE.... including TLink / Wolf / Jiggs.

You have to find bonus doors for them.

Now someone brawl me, I has room open.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No. Lucas is definitely under Yoshi or Mario.

Okay, MAYBE he's better than one of those two, but it doesn't matter.
Ness > Lucas.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Last time you remember is likely the last post I made, in which I didn't say get lost n00b. That was said when you joined at first, but that's what's been said to me and almost anyone. You honestly don't let it get to you?

Tenki

Smash Hero
everyone stfu

i don't care about unlocking characters again.

go back to johning about wifi.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Last time you remember is likely the last post I made, in which I didn't say get lost n00b. That was said when you joined at first, but that's what's been said to me and almost anyone. You honestly don't let it get to you?
I said you people which means it isn't exactly you but you guys said that we don't need fanboys posting crap (not you) and you guys have been calling me a john.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
My bro hijacked my Wii, or I'd play you infzy.

I believe I unlocked all the characters the first 2-3 days of having the game. It's too easy with SSE.

lol@Tenki

Top Bottom