• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Empty space doesn't exist, sky, and the color of sky is predetermined by the gasses of our planet. anything outside of our atmosphere in not blue, but clear, colorless, dark matter. Sky, is actually not in nature, as nature pertains to earth. You could compare sky as being inside a room, with clear glass walls, and outside of those walls, is a blue stained glass ball. the blue in the sky, isn't in the sky at all. Unless you define sky as being outside of earth, in which case, cannot be claimed as a factor of color dominance in our earthen nature. It would be one of space.

:093:

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Empty space doesn't exist, sky, and the color of sky is predetermined by the gasses of our planet. anything outside of our atmosphere in not blue, but clear, colorless, dark matter. Sky, is actually not in nature, as nature pertains to earth. You could compare sky as being inside a room, with clear glass walls, and outside of those walls, is a blue stained glass ball. the blue in the sky, isn't in the sky at all. Unless you define sky as being outside of earth, in which case, cannot be claimed as a factor of color dominance in our earthen nature. It would be one of space.

Whoa, empty space doesn't exist? Well, usually, we define space as empty and a vacuum. Dark matter and dark energy are not things that fill the vacuum, but rather the properties, energies, and matters of the vacuum. Thus, empty space does exist.

Now, first of all, nature does not pertain to earth. It might have that connotation, but it does not pertain to Earth.

Definition closest to the one your aiming at:
10 a: growing without human care ; also : not cultivated <natural prairie unbroken by the plow> b: existing in or produced by nature : not artificial <natural turf> <natural curiosities> c: relating to or being natural food

Obviously, both the air that determines the color of our sky and the space around our earth and everywhere is natural. It is natural, thus it is part of nature. Also, the sky is NATURALLY blue since it is blue without the alteration of humans.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
If you're speaking of nature as a whole, as a universe. Yellow whites are the most prominent colors.

But earth, which is what I thought we were talking about. Green is most prominent, it's a fact.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Nah, I don't think it was anything to do with you. I think it's just because Brawl sucks.

G2FTW, I'll give you a few games, then that's it for the day. 2 essays to do, ones already over a week late, AND I have to prepare a 15 minute long presentation on something and I haven't decided what yet.

Edit : forget it, I'm gonna play Melee.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
My FC in the list needs to be changed. It's: 2020-3477-7541 now. When I unlock Sonic again,you guys will have to kick my *** back into shape XD

Because I can tell right now, playing Melee all this time that I haven't had Brawl has not helped at all...

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
That's how I got Sonic :p. When I first played the game, I immedeatly did Classic x10 to get Sonic. Then I played Sonic only, but it became gay after a while.

infomon

Smash Scientist
SSE's a lot less fun on Intense than the easier difficulties.

Regardless, it's not a very good game. I mean, on the easier difficulties, it's tolerable as a mildly-amusing time-waster, but if you start thinking about what it could have been, but they just designed so many things so poorly........ yeah.

Srry, don't get me ranting about it, I'll go on for pages, srsly.

Top Bottom