• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Fuch you, you only won. I just gave up last 5 games.
No Johns B****.

Remember I ***** you 9-4 in our last bunch of matches using only Sonic, 2 of those loses were lost due to lag.

And I haven't even played Sonic that long (';

infomon

Smash Scientist
Wow, way to rub it in Chis... no need to be a jerk about it.

I thought johning-when-you-win is a characteristic trait of your nemesis, Leanne. O hai!

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Wow, way to rub it in Chis... no need to be a jerk about it.

I thought johning-when-you-win is a characteristic trait of your nemesis, Leanne. O hai!
I was making a joke with a Gf2tw type response (unnecessary rude) post. Because it's at Gf2tw. Next time I'll add a [/joke] at the end of all funny posts, because If I did I wouldn't have got banned. (Hylian thought I was serious about something.) And now the joke is dead. Rawr.

And what does the second part mean?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
:/ So I've got a problem with Princess Peach, no matter my Sonic is very young anyways. I won't gain 50 rings and start pwning everyone over night.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hey guys this boards are kinda boring (no offesne intenned) so how about me mix it up with a Royal rumble? you know like half of the boards take a side and do either a tag team or 1 on 1 so what do you guys think about it?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
It's an expression. 2 AM is defined an unchristian time. It's 2:11 now, I'm gonna get some sleep. BTW, I'm not Catholic. I'm happy that you are though.

B%B

Smash Cadet
When I get back, monday, I'm going to want to fight some of you guys. Hopefully someone with a good connection, that isn't CiTH.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'll have my Wii Monday!

:D

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Awww mann, why monday, I haven't played you in like forever T_T

Well, school will be over in less than 2 weeks, after which I can brawl freely, and more importantly, get into a serioussss work grind with Sonic Underground. I'm really excited.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey Napi, did you get my PM?

B%B

Smash Cadet
Nape, I IM you like everyday to play smash LOL.

You should make another teaser like, the first day you can, I wanna see moar sexy stuff.

I sent you like 1093 videos, I hope you can sift through them all. ^_^

Camalange, you got a good connection?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
We're gonna be best friends. <3

The post that made the Four Corners siblings.

Really, I won't be impressed until I fight X in person, either in tourny or MM. Wfi doesn't prove ****. He (and the rest of Utah) won't even respond to this post because all of Utah is too busy playing with their Easy Bake Ovens to prove their worth (or steak in this case) in a real tournament setting.

I'm gonna bring the flames all up in here. XD
reposted for Epic Win! and Emphasis

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Nape, I IM you like everyday to play smash LOL.

You should make another teaser like, the first day you can, I wanna see moar sexy stuff.

I sent you like 1093 videos, I hope you can sift through them all. ^_^

Camalange, you got a good connection?

Lol Boxob, you're too good ^_^. Imma update my thread and release more stuff later today XD

I'm afraid not much new actual smash footage, I don't want to release too much more steak, but editing wise, you'll see =P

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Rawr, Napi, did you get my PM?

I finally got my clips together. The video is on rapidshare.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hey guys I think I'll be able to brawl tommorow but I got a tournament match tommorow so I don't know what time I'll be done.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
SonicX580, I really want to fight you. And I advise against you making that thread since it's FFA (online) and we already have a thread for that.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Well maybe we can fight Chis but I don't know if today is a good day also before we really brawl can we have a few warm ups? I haven't played brawl in weeks.

Top Bottom