• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
The Kirby I that I played in a tournament and he spammed stone and his arieal attacks.
Please tell my you beat him. Spamming aerials is good, I can undestand that since he's got a beast air game, but stone is NO GOOD to spam.

Just wait for where he lands and grab him.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's okay dude, but I'm about to go to bed :/

Maybeh tommorow.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Please tell my you beat him. Spamming aerials is good, I can undestand that since he's got a beast air game, but stone is NO GOOD to spam.

It was a n00b in a close sudden death match and yes I beat him.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
I'm free to brawl for a little while if anyone wants to...don't expect me to be as good as you guys, but hey, playing is how you learn, right? :D
If you don't feel up to Sonic dittos, I can use other characters. lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
My parents called me downstairs to go fix the Christmas tree. I phantom hit boxobair'd that **** and it scared itself back into place.

**** straight.

ROFL.

Awesome. But you should totally accept Sing's request. See how much Steak he's got right now.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I'm free to brawl for a little while if anyone wants to...don't expect me to be as good as you guys, but hey, playing is how you learn, right? :D
If you don't feel up to Sonic dittos, I can use other characters. lol
Memememememe.

Add my code, I'll make the room.

Yoshi timeeeee. (New initiation process?)

Tenki

Smash Hero
The Kirby I that I played in a tournament and he spammed stone and his arieal attacks.

I'm pretty sure if he predicts a grab and you grab too early, he can still get out and punish you for it. It works especially online because you have to commit to grabbing alot earlier than you would offline, where trying to cancel Rock like that won't lead to anything, really.

It was a n00b in a close sudden death match and yes I beat him.
oh, okay.

wait..

It was a n00b in a close sudden death match​
It was a n00b in a close sudden death match
It was a n00b in a close sudden death match

...what?

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
Ready anytime you are, Boxob. :)
Do you guys use AIM or anything to talk between matches? I didn't know if you guys just play or talk or whatever.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Tenki's post.... the letters getting bigger.... I lol'd for like a whole minute..... as the full significance of X580's post dawned on me, lol :)

sing: some ppl use aim... *shrug* I just post in this thread between matches or w/e if anything interesting happens.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
Dude, Boxob, awesome matches! I loved every minute of them! :cool:

EDIT: I lol'd at the Falcon stage spike. You really got me there. XD

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Great stuff, you got a pretty solid Sonic.

I sent every one of those Yoshi matches to nape for upload though. I want other people to see me Yoshi and the first match with it was too good.

My only suggestion to you is that you ASC cancel, right into my shield, but you wait like three seconds to grab >_> You gotta grab right into it while the shield stun (lol) is still almost there.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
My only suggestion to you is that you ASC cancel, right into my shield, but you wait like three seconds to grab >_> You gotta grab right into it while the shield stun (lol) is still almost there.

lol Yeah, I'm still getting the hang of the ASC cancel, so it'll get better over time. ;)
So you recorded those matches? =O

Boxob.

Smash Lord
lol Yeah, I'm still getting the hang of the ASC cancel, so it'll get better over time. ;)
So you recorded those matches? =O
Well, I got the one falcon match with the double stage spike KO, and the Yoshi match, I think I might have saved the first falcon match, too. All the other ones were too long. D:

I sent them to nape, so eventually when he gets a TV tuner, he can upload them for me maybe.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
Well, I got the one falcon match with the double stage spike KO, and the Yoshi match, I think I might have saved the first falcon match, too. All the other ones were too long. D:

I sent them to nape, so eventually when he gets a TV tuner, he can upload them for me maybe.

Ah, I gotcha. I have the replay of Sonic vs Marth, so if you want that one too, I can send it to you.
Umm, who is nape? lol

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure if he predicts a grab and you grab too early, he can still get out and punish you for it. It works especially online because you have to commit to grabbing alot earlier than you would offline, where trying to cancel Rock like that won't lead to anything, really.

oh, okay.

wait..

...what?
*Cough* TENKI IT WAS THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE TOURNAMENT WHEN BRAWL FIRST CAME OUT I COUDLN'T USE SONIC SO I HAD TO USE POKEMON TRAINER ALSO THIS IS NOT A JOHN!!! ALSO I STILL WON THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS *REPEAT* NOT A JOHN.

EDIT: Boxob I used Yoshi for the second round of the midnight release tournament when brawl first came out and I used Yoshi to beat MK it was good espicially that he was 18 and I'am 4 years younger it was funny.

Tenki

Smash Hero
*Cough* TENKI IT WAS THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE TOURNAMENT WHEN BRAWL FIRST CAME OUT I COUDLN'T USE SONIC SO I HAD TO USE POKEMON TRAINER ALSO THIS IS NOT A JOHN!!! ALSO I STILL WON THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS *REPEAT* NOT A JOHN.
bah I can't find a Sheena emoticon online, this will have to do..
:marth:: I _ c a l l _ u p o n _ t h e _ e n v o y _ f r o m _ t h e _ d a r k _ a b y s s . . .

memphis, this is your cue.

Tenki

Smash Hero
What's weird is that every time you called me on something, whether it was sarcasm, flame, or whatever, I wasn't.

9_9

Tenki

Smash Hero
Sheena's summoning chant from Tales of Symphonia?

What, should I have done this?
"I call upon the Red Giant, the Ruler of Hellfire! Come!"

Nah, too overplayed.

Maybe this would have been more to your tastes...
"I call upon the maiden of the mist!"

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Sheena's summoning chant from Tales of Symphonia?

What, should I have done this?
"I call upon the Red Giant, the Ruler of Hellfire! Come!"

Nah, too overplayed.

Maybe this would have been more to your tastes...
"I call upon the maiden of the mist!"
Kinda funny Tenki also remember the link you gave me for the Orlando tournament? it was already finished a month ago.

EDIT: Terios I don't like to john and I don't think that is I just telled what happened.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Kinda funny Tenki also remember the link you gave me for the Orlando tournament? it was already finished a month ago.
Of course that tournament was finished.

But like I said, it's hosted at a Play n Trade. That's a game store, and if they hosted a Brawl tourney once, it's very likely they will do it again.

---------------------

edit/reply to next post:
Eh, if you ever visit the Play n Trade, you could go ask them yourselves. If enough people are interested, they might host one. If you don't want to, I guess you can go google up and navigate the Play n Trade website yourself.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Of course that tournament was finished.

But like I said, it's hosted at a Play n Trade. That's a game store, and if they hosted a Brawl tourney once, it's very likely they will do it again.
When? because there is no new updates.

Top Bottom