• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The WFTGD: How About Some Deep Breathing?

Nicky_Poo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NickyP00
E3 build has DB heal 1-2% and a fully charged SS heals 1%. Hopefully the actual build has her healing 4%

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Hey everyone. I'd like to be in the club too! I'm not completely sure about who I'll main (mostly because the game isn't out), but I do plan on playing plenty of WFT. She just looks fun to play.
Name: Zero Suit Wario [Sam] (blue please)
Talents: Drawing stuff.
Dislikes: Not eating pizza, waiting for Smash Bros.
Goals: Eat more pizza, play more Smash. Bros.
Other facts: I love almost everything Nintendo!

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Wii Trainer Female?
It could mean whatever you want it to I guess, but ZSS players are already dealing with players typing it "ZZS" I know a guy that mains her and sometimes I type it like that on purpose to mess with him. Also, I've accidently typoed "WTF" a few times. ): Anyway, have fun with that!

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
It could mean whatever you want it to I guess, but ZSS players are already dealing with players typing it "ZZS" I know a guy that mains her and sometimes I type it like that on purpose to mess with him. Also, I've accidently typoed "WTF" a few times. ): Anyway, have fun with that!
I have fun with everything!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Wii Fit Trainer is love, Wii Fit Trainer is life.
I wanna join the clubbbb!!!!

Dat male ass.

Name: Tofer
Talents: I can fit my whole fist in my mouth.
Likes: Men, drag queens, working out, making money, men, biceps, and beards. Long walks on the beach, big *****, and fried chicken.
Dislikes: Everything else.
Goals: Get a better job and my own place <3
Other facts: Been around since 09, played Peach in Brawl. I am gay. I love fried chicken, love it and love everything about it.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Everyone are welcome into our Health Club! ♥

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
HNNNGGG, I'm so jealous, :/ I wanna play SSB4.

Also, I was watching a SSB4 stream, and when someone picked WFT and the battle started, the loading screen gave a helpful hint regarding WFT:

(Not exact quote v)
"Deep Breathing helps calm the body and stimulate the mind. Oh yeah, and it also boosts your attacks' damage and power, and heals Wii fit Trainer a little."

It looks like Deep Breathing DOES boost attack power a little! Start using it my trainer friends! :D

Nicky_Poo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NickyP00
I got the Japanese version :u WFT's really fun to use, as I mentioned before. And I like her japanese voice alot.
WFT talks after smash attacks right? I've been watching some streams and it sounds like they're talking, wish I knew what tips they were giving

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Is there any competitive play of Wii Fit Trainer out there on Youtube yet? I'm planning to main her and I'm dying to see how she's performing.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Only a little bit of her two sun salutation variations have been spread so far, you can find the magazine pic with them in it in the move set speculation thread. (Maybe the last or before last page?) IDK why no one has not already displayed WFT's customs. *sigh*

Last edited:

Greda

Smash Journeyman
Have we discovered WFT's custom moves yet??
If one of her DB custom moves heals 10%+ then I will officially rank her SSS tier.

I'm only kidding please don't attack me.

Have we learned her soccer ball custom moves?

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Oh... >.> I suppose the normal one will work just fine then, unless there's some secret extra buff to "Sideways Hooping" like better damage or KB.

Top Bottom