• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

W.C.N

Smash Lord
EDIT: SUPERSALTYRIGHTNOW. I couldn't get a hotel room because I'd have had to use my card and... that was not possible there for a little while.
Unless your card became inactive over that time, it's not that you couldn't use it it's that you wouldn't, we told you they use the card as the place holder, they charge nothing until you check out and you can just pay all in cash then. You caused your own salt sir for not booking the room earlier

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Unless your card became inactive over that time, it's not that you couldn't use it it's that you wouldn't, we told you they use the card as the place holder, they charge nothing until you check out and you can just pay all in cash then. You caused your own salt sir for not booking the room earlier
I left my card in the ATM and didn't have it back until over a week later. It was an accident but there was legit nothing I could do but wait.

Pun suddenly intended.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Alright West MI, real talk deserves a double post.

I have a room reserved for Big House 3 for both nights at the hotel. It is a single KING SIZE Bedroom. As you might guess it may have

I also have a room reserved for Friday Night only, it is a two-bed room. U have not cancelled the registration on that night yet because I figure it may be useful yet, but I will be removing the pre-registration within 48 hours so I won't be hit with any fees. If someone wants this room, let me know NOW.

West MI is coming out in droves to this, so having an extra room can be useful, especially with a packed van and quite possibly a second car(even if root and McK found alternate housing), getting a good night's rest the first night might be imperative.

Get in touch with me here, PM, Skype, FB, whatever. I don't like having two hotel room reservations sitting on my card. Call it paranoia.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Okay turds listen up, if any of you disc golf or have thought about it then this is for you. Next Thursday Traverse City is coming down to Flip City which is a course between Muskegon and Ludington and it is considered the best in the world. If you don't have discs, I can provide some because I have quite a few to loan out if needed. So if you guys think about going, text me so that I can get a head count and it will be kawaii <3

231-384-0345. Nudes are acceptable too.

rsr2

Smash Lord
How does anyone feel if I hosted another tournament up here on November 16th or 23rd? Could use some input on the date and I can get the mall venue again.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo, November seems to be a big month for West MI trying to up it's game after Big House, and we've started talks on all fronts about opening up a circuit event, complete with pools at every tournament for Project M, as well as side tournaments for Brawl on occasion and quite possibly a full tournament for Melee as well.

Before people(DRDN) get up in arms for catering to Melee more than Brawl, this is not because we prefer one to the other. Melee can run simply enough off a Gamecube, where Project M and Brawl runs off a Wii. In order to run more smoothly, it's a lot easier to run PM and Melee alongside one another in the same timeframe than PM and Brawl.

Nothing is set in stone yet, and everything is subject to change, but right now it looks like the first even might be falling on November 9th with new events dropping every 2 to 3 weeks in a different town. Of course, we're respecting Phoenix Saga 6 as well.

Might make a new thread if things pan out in the coming days. Keep an eye out.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I have no problem with it being pm and melee, I have a problem with it being just pm,

But on the idea it's faster it really isn't because those game cubes aren't able to be transformed to pm setups, meaning you have less setups for your main event.

I say let the vote decide what games

Boxxy

Smash Lord
l cancel i miss you. i legit havent seen you in like 3 years

LAST TIME I SAW YOU NANA FOOTSTOOLED YOU

#neverforget

:(

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
l cancel i miss you. i legit havent seen you in like 3 years

LAST TIME I SAW YOU NANA FOOTSTOOLED YOU

#neverforget

:(
LOL your nana was godlikeee. It has been foreverrr, you should show up to some stuff even if you're not gonna playyyy. 09 representtt~

Sarix

Smash Ace
Please put any news on upcoming tournaments up soon so I can get the time off from work. I need to reconnect to West MI again haha.

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
Lordy, do you still practice at you and Tbird's place sometimes on Saturdays?? or you still super busy

You could probably stop by their place any Saturday, of course I don't want to invite you there myself, but I'm there 1-2 times a week. Lordy's usually super busy since he has work and classes, so he either doesn't have enough time or is usually just too exhausted to play. But if you wanted to come by I'm sure I'd be there and so would Tbird, so there's that.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I was actually gonna post in here yesterday about the Lordyfest but then I remembered too many people were going to it as is.

But I mean if Lordy is doing the stuff then by all means.

Top Bottom