• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
What's the date of nerd rage again? I think it's too early for me to confirm. I might be interested as it draws closer. Don't save a spot for me tho.

JTsm

Smash Master
Nerd Rage is just a one day thing for me.

1st day is all tourney stuff.

2nd day is crews, friendlies, MM's, etc.

So don't be afraid if this is a 2 day event/

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Sorry baby, I can't go and can't house this time.
It makes me a terrible, horrible person that this is all I can think of when I read this.

For the sake that it was the last post on the previous page(can you edit post per page still since the move to the new server?), here's my last post regarding Nerd Rage. I already have three people(Myself, Robjoe, Flan~).

I'm driving to Nerd Rage, either in my five-seater wagon or Robjoe's seven-seater van, depending on who we're getting to carpool with us. Seeing as we're not getting anyone to house us, so close to the tournament, we'll be springing for a hotel room on Fri/Sat. At least, probably Saturday.

So anyone from West Mi wanna go with us? I'm taking either of these routes.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
@Super

So are you guys getting a hotel then? What is the estimated cost of the trip per person?

@Nobody

I will contact Marco and see what's up. Also, people, Lordyfest is on the 24th. Brawl/PM/Anything fun. Is anybody interested in such an arrangement?

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Estimated cost is $60 per person for a full car of five, and $50 for a full van of 7. That's gas and 2-day stay at a hotel included. I didn't reserve the hotel room because I haven't got my paycheck yet, though. But yeah, not too bad of a price.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Estimated cost is $60 per person for a full car of five, and $50 for a full van of 7. That's gas and 2-day stay at a hotel included. I didn't reserve the hotel room because I haven't got my paycheck yet, though. But yeah, not too bad of a price.

If you have a Credit/Debit card, you can give them your CC information and they won't take it out of your account till you check out. Just sayin'

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Probably not the best thing to do with my card. I don't get paid enough to cover it on just my card. Well, okay, maybe I could if Flan~ assisted me with the money upfront.

3 people so far. If myself and L went that would be 5. Anybody else interested?
Well yeah, if you guys come, the car's full. Van's still an option though for seven people. Just remember to preregister for Nerd Rage.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Probably not the best thing to do with my card. I don't get paid enough to cover it on just my card. Well, okay, maybe I could if Flan~ assisted me with the money upfront.

Well yeah, if you guys come, the car's full. Van's still an option though for seven people. Just remember to preregister for Nerd Rage.
the card is a place holder, you pay when you check out, meaning you could put none on the card and pay full cash if you want when you leave

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'll probably go if we can get a 5th. Let me check the attendance list to see if I'm hype or not

I'm assuming the $60 is what I would owe you (not including entry fees). Am I wrong?

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well I got a new job so I will not have weekends off anymore : (

But it's a bit more money than what I am making now and I don't have to scrub a toilet >_>

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
but yee. it'd be cool if MIchigan comes to Nerd Rage.
So far away though.

@Super

So are you guys getting a hotel then? What is the estimated cost of the trip per person?

@Nobody

I will contact Marco and see what's up. Also, people, Lordyfest is on the 24th. Brawl/PM/Anything fun. Is anybody interested in such an arrangement?
Second part, yes. I can probably make it to your place on the 24th, since that's actually far enough away and I noticed that this was happening soon enough. So yay, at least I can go to something.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
So West MI we're pretty much taking off Friday from Dakota's place. Anyone still wanna get in on the carpool? We got like, five folks. Dakota, Myself, Robjoe, Flan, and Lordy(he said he'd go with a full car, and we have a full car, but we also have a Van option for up to seven). Cost for 5 in the car and 6 in the van is the same. 7 peeps in the van brings cost down to 50.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Smashfest this Saturday at Lordyhouse, Friday as well if anyone wants to party. PM/Brawl. We have 2 setups, 2 Wiis. We won't need more than 2 additional setups.

Text me if you're interested 616-893-3142

rsr2

Smash Lord
I can cover if he wants to play. We just need to figure out how to get the money to him if he really wants to play.

Yes I am serious :p

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well I saw the prices, I can cover his entry fees to tournaments. Didn't see the venue fee and that is a little rough for me lol. But I can still cover his Project M entry if he wants to play.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I am not going at all. I have to work. So I might as well try to help others than want to go ^ _ ^

Arcalyth

GLS | root
McK and I are looking for a carpool to BH3, but he and I already have housing plans. If anyone can help us out with that..?

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest/party for Big House 3 this weekend on Saturday at A2/Chet's house. Come one come all! Hype crew battles with enough people!!

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
With Roy demo confirmed for Big House 3, Robjoe and Flan are back in the carpool. With them tagging along, I think this means West MI is looking to fill the van up. Just FYI, we can set up a TV with Smash Brothers in the van, but it costs extra money in gas to do so. Something to keep in mind.

Okay, with that out of the way.

CONFIRMED CARPOOL(West MI)
1. Super (driver)
2. Robjoe (Owner of the van)
3. Flan~(Funding himself/Robjoe)
4. Lordy
5. Jawsome
6. Smalls
7. UNCONFIRMED OPEN SPOT. (Red? Sophy?)

EDIT: SUPERSALTYRIGHTNOW. Hilton hotel is full up. We gotta find a different place to stay that'll be not as hype. Unless we can find housing with a different Smasher? I couldn't get a hotel room because I'd have had to use my card and... that was not possible there for a little while.

Top Bottom