• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

fZk

Smash Lord
So for Saturday is going to be me, WTP, Roller, Zinoto and Tutu. AA can bring one more person since Marco doesn't want to go.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I might not have a ride to this. Is anyone going to be driving through or near the Rockford area on the way?

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Heh, there would be a tournament on my father's birthday. Sorry guys, I might have the day off but I'm not about to leave my old man out in the cold for it.

As for Rockford... Well, it's not too much of a deviation from Robjoe's route, if he plans on going.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
If someone else cant get L cancel I can go out of my way to get him. But id rather not if its easier for someone else.

So ill do it if no one else can

rsr2

Smash Lord
Man I wish I could go : (

I didn't find a ride so I decided to work Saturday instead.

But would anyone be interested if I happened to host another tournament up here?

rsr2

Smash Lord
Okay I know it will be in November and I am seeing if anything else is going on that month. Now get back to your homework :p

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Awesum. Things are looking pretty solid.

Keep me updated on bussing when you know for sure, Derek.

Jawsome and I are planning on going to the college smashfests on friday and talking to the locals, maybe get some interest for the house tourney there.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Awesum. Things are looking pretty solid.

Keep me updated on bussing when you know for sure, Derek.

Jawsome and I are planning on going to the college smashfests on friday and talking to the locals, maybe get some interest for the house tourney there.
Make sure they're good looking.

Roller

Smash Legend
Pretty excited for this weekend.

But mostly just because I've only slept for 3 of the past 60+ hours and have been studying/writing/at classes/exams non stop.

Just ate a big dinner and and am about to hibernate until tomorrow afternoon tho.. So. Pretty excited about that too.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Update:

Doubles will start at 4PM tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to show up after 1PM and hang out.

Pasta will be provided sometime during the event, first come first serve.

Anyone is welcome to bring a coffee pot if they would like Dunkin Donuts coffee stuff (no one at the house drinks coffee so the bag is just waiting to be brewed).

Any news Tech? I'm assuming you can't show? If not, still looking for a dubs partner.

Looking for 2-3 setups. (Red, fzk, ?)

Also, GRCC has a nice autitorium venue, I will look into this.

fZk

Smash Lord
Update:

Doubles will start at 4PM tomorrow. Anyone is welcome to show up after noon and hang out.

Pasta will be provided sometime during the event, first come first serve.

Anyone is welcome to bring a coffee pot if they would like Dunkin Donuts coffee stuff (no one at the house drinks coffee so the bag is just waiting to be brewed).

Any news Tech? I'm assuming you can't show? If not, still looking for a dubs partner.

Looking for 2-3 setups. (Red, fzk, ?)

Also, GRCC has a nice autitorium venue, I will look into this.
Can't we start earlier? 4 is kinda late, specially since you have people coming from AA.

Do you still have my TV?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Iight.

We will need 1 more TV and 3 Wiis for full setup-age.

Everyone at the house is gonna make a meijer run to get a few things in a minute. If anyone is early just shoot me a text (616-893-3142).

Top Bottom