• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I decided that I'll go Ferris State in Grand Rapids if I go that route. They cover my major, its a majorish city so its easy to get to other bigger cities. And its got stuff going on. I could deal with that. None of the universities in this area really cover my major except for a few...and they're either religious schools or stupid expensive. So Ferris looked like a good option.
What is your major btw? I myself my might be going to MSU for my last year or 2 since a Graphic Design Major will look better when MSU's name is on it.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I major in Computer Information Systems. If I was in Information Technologies it would be different and I would just go to U of M or something closer. But since I am focusing more on the business aspect, I have to consider different schools. I probably will end up at Ferris after I get my Associate's here. All of my classes transfer over there too <3

lordhelmet

Smash Master
How late are people staying. Is there a chance that I'd be able to catch people still playing at Lordy's house on Sunday
Do you mean Sunday morning?

Last time Tech stayed over until like 4AM, I don't even remember. But that was because he had to catch a bus.

That reminds me, are you riding with AA, or do we need to tackle the bus again, Derek?

SoulPech

Smash Master
I major in Computer Information Systems. If I was in Information Technologies it would be different and I would just go to U of M or something closer. But since I am focusing more on the business aspect, I have to consider different schools. I probably will end up at Ferris after I get my Associate's here. All of my classes transfer over there too <3

I got my Bachelor's in CIS too.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That's cool.

Since I am pursuing the same degree you have, do you wanna go get dinner, a few drinks and have sex all night? I mean that's what colleagues do, right?

:yeahboi:

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Do you mean Sunday morning?

Last time Tech stayed over until like 4AM, I don't even remember. But that was because he had to catch a bus.

That reminds me, are you riding with AA, or do we need to tackle the bus again, Derek?
Yes Sunday like during the day, like if I showed up on Sunday would there still be people there wanting to play, or would everyone be played out from the night before. Just wondering

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Takin' the bus again. Same routine. I could close on Sunday though so I could leave during the day.
Iight. Text me when you know your bus times. I'll have to make sure we can make everything work again. I'm assuming same bus stop?

Takin' the bus again. Same routine. I could close on Sunday though so I could leave during the day.
Yes Sunday like during the day, like if I showed up on Sunday would there still be people there wanting to play, or would everyone be played out from the night before. Just wondering
I don't think anyone other than possibly TC or some of Muskegon will stay. You're welcome to stop by and hang out with me though :yeahboi:

SoulPech

Smash Master
That's cool.

Since I am pursuing the same degree you have, do you wanna go get dinner, a few drinks and have sex all night? I mean that's what colleagues do, right?

:yeahboi:
Sure. Then afterwards, I'll be playing the 3-day rule to call you back, then realize I can fine someone better and move on.

:denzel:

fZk

Smash Lord
Confirmed that Marco can't drive to this since he won't have his van that weekend. Figure it out AA people, I can only take 3 of you in my car.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Why no Ori-mobile to lordy's?
Cuz I'm either going to Indiana for the Pokémon TCG Regionals OR getting my Wisdom Teeth pulled that wekend lmao.

But seriously though, I wanna go to West MI. Haven't been out there since Skynet 1 and I miss my West MI homies RSR2, Cpt. Rainbowz, Amity, Super, and Robjoe.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Cuz I'm either going to Indiana for the Pokémon TCG Regionals OR getting my Wisdom Teeth pulled that wekend lmao.

But seriously though, I wanna go to West MI. Haven't been out there since Skynet 1 and I miss my West MI homies RSR2, Cpt. Rainbowz, Amity, Super, and Robjoe.
Oh Ori-sempai, Traverse City misses you too <3

I understand fzk, like if there's no room there's no room. But out of Zinoto, roller, and myself, I'm the only one not planning on going to retribution so those two will need the practice more than I will.

fZk

Smash Lord
fzk, are you teaming with Julian?
Not true, I tell the first person to ask that I'll team with them :denzel:. But I did kinda bail on Juan at that tourney and owe him for that.

I think this means we're teaming, unless I misread this. I wanted to team with you again Jason but Tutu called dibs for you before I could so then I tried to claim Julian since we've been trying to team for a while.

Are we doing a P:M side event at this? I'm kind of hyped for it.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I think this means we're teaming, unless I misread this. I wanted to team with you again Jason but Tutu called dibs for you before I could so then I tried to claim Julian since we've been trying to team for a while.

Are we doing a P:M side event at this? I'm kind of hyped for it.
Worddd. I'll team with you if Julian isn't

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Damn :/

Was looking forward to seeing you guys. Looks like we'll have to wait for next month or PS5.

Sarix, could you do me a huge favor and talk to the guys at CC? I'm also looking at the people who attend the GVSU smashfests. They should know that I'm having a house tourney next week and see if they're interested.

So Are we following the same time schedule as last time?
Yeah, most likely. Doubles starting at 4-6 depending on how many people show and how early they get here. We'll shoot for 4PM though.

Edit: PM side event is very possible. Any side event would be possible. I'd either want to run it before doubles while we wait for everyone to show, or run doubles earlier and run PM after singles finishes. I have to give it some thought though.

Top Bottom