• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

rsr2

Smash Lord
So every Tuesday up here in Kalkaska, we will be hosting smashfests. We have housing for those coming up and also I am willing to help chip in for gas to get anyone up here. It's roughly a 2 hour drive from Grand Rapids so it isn't too bad. If you want the address, send a PM. (We plan on coming down for a couple smashfests in the future.

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm gonna guess and say your car this time. You keep upping the stakes every time you leave something lmaooooo.
I might, I'm ****ing ******** sometimes. I want to go to another lordy smashfest-tourney. There should also be a little Project M side event, I played a bit last time and liked it.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
I might, I'm ****ing ******** sometimes. I want to go to another lordy smashfest-tourney. There should also be a little Project M side event, I played a bit last time and liked it.
I'm in favor of PM side event!!!

Also Lordy, just use more f-air and you'll be alright ;)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Anyone in west Michigan wanna have a smashfest this week?? I'd be down to drive. Torvus if I am around this weekend I'll come on Friday. I might be going back to visit my parents though :/

Theyre on Fridays right? Any day this week other than the weekend for sure is good with me. I have a slow couple of weeks ahead

Jawsome when are you gonna come party at state?? ^_^
:phone:

Torvus

Smash Cadet
i'm sure you can show up to our tuesday or wednesday meetings if you want. tuesdays from 12-5 wednesdays from 2-5. same location i believe as our friday meetings

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So jawsome has to work this weekend so it doesn't look like anyone from muskegon will make it. Sorry L

:phone:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
So Jawsome said he wouldn't be able to make the 13th. Would you guys be up for switching it to the 27th or will that throw people off? I don't know if you guys already got weekends off for that date or anything.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I can try to come down for the tournament on the 13th. I am trying to get a group to go from T.C.

Also can someone add me to the Facebook group for the Smashfests at GRCC, my friend lives near there so I might be able to attend one once in a while.

Top Bottom