• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm actually going to be on the West Side of the state that weekend but I'm visiting my friends at GVSU

:phone:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Gvsu is pretty close and actually on the way for muskegon.

So possible rides could happen

:phone:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Awwww ye.

Reminders:

fZk, do you still have our black controller so we can give Zino's back?

Red, if you could bring your GC screwdriver, that wud be great.

I'll be stopping by the CC smashfest sometime this week to hopefully get some locals to show.

fZk

Smash Lord
Awwww ye.

Reminders:

fZk, do you still have our black controller so we can give Zino's back?

Red, if you could bring your GC screwdriver, that wud be great.

I'll be stopping by the CC smashfest sometime this week to hopefully get some locals to show.
I have still have it, but I doubt I'll make it to this one.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Waiting until this gets closer until I remember I have something else to do. haha jk. I'm looking forward to coming! hype hype

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I will not be attending.

In order to cover some of the extra costs of PS5, I'm taking some extra shifts since I dropped several hundred at Youmacon. So I won't see any of until then. Hope you guys can make it!

fZk

Smash Lord
Actually may come to this if Josh wants to come with me. Will play lots of PM, so make the side tourney happen so I can win it.

Since everybody's asking already, wanna team Jason? :denzel:

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Actually may come to this if Josh wants to come with me. Will play lots of PM, so make the side tourney happen so I can win it.

Since everybody's asking already, wanna team Jason? :denzel:
Alright, legit side PM event. I'll post up the rules soon. How much should entry fee be? $5?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm fine with a side event after singles. How many people would honestly enter? Some of Muskegon + fZk? I'd possibly enter for $5, I just haven't had the time or interest to seriously get into the game.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine with a side event after singles. How many people would honestly enter? Some of Muskegon + fZk? I'd possibly enter for $5, I just haven't had the time or interest to seriously get into the game.
Hopefully I can get 4extra people who wouldn't normally come to this, make an appearance since there is PM. Best case scenario I see 10+ people entering. That'd be pretty sweet

Also I'm pretty sure Robjoe and his brother would show up to this with PM

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'll give it a shot.

2-4PM Project Melee - 5-7PM Doubles - 8-10PM Singles

@fZk/Jawsome. Is that a reasonable time schedule? We've had plenty of extra time the last 2 events, running a side event before doubles would be pretty easy to manage.

fZk

Smash Lord
I'll give it a shot.

@fZk/Jawsome. Is that a reasonable time schedule? We've had plenty of extra time the last 2 events, running a side event before doubles would be pretty easy to manage.
I don't want to leave later than 11pm, so this works. I'm at 75% that I'll go.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
I'll give it a shot.

Yeah, that sounds good, we should be able to manage everything within that time

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I can do stuff tomorrow, friday, or maybe after 6 today. And are you going to the house tourney ally?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'd say we could all go to CC, but I haven't been able to get a hold of any of those fools. Last time I went there the doors weren't even open.

We could throw a last minute smashfest at my house with some GR people and Muskegon. Or we can just wait til Saturday if Ally will still be in town.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'd say we could all go to CC, but I haven't been able to get a hold of any of those fools. Last time I went there the doors weren't even open.

We could throw a last minute smashfest at my house with some GR people and Muskegon. Or we can just wait til Saturday if Ally will still be in town.
Worddd, looks like we just have to wait and see what works for Ally

EDIT: Lordy said he's here until Tuesday. Ally team with me at Lordy's?? >.>

Top Bottom