• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

lordhelmet

Smash Master
To all drivers participating in PM:

Try to get here BY 1:00 PM. I want to start PM as early as possible so we Ori can make singles and so fZk can get back to his bed by a reasonable time.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Just leaving lunch should be back at my friends place in like 20 minutes and then I'll be coming over which is about another 20 minutes. So i should be there by 2

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lordy Tourney is pretty good atm. P:M is nearly done. Ally is fighting Jawesome in WF, Robjoe and L_Cancel are in LSF. I'm glad I was able to make it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm pretty sure this is top 8

1. Ally
2. L_Cancel
3. FF Ori_bro
4. Lordhelmet
5. Legit
5. Red
7. Jawesome
7. Robjoe?

Singles had 11, and doubles had 6 teams.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Results posted.

And yes, we are planning a mini-smashfest on Monday 6PM-10PM. (Maybe earlier if I decide to skip aerobics). Not set in stone - I will confirm/deny the "event" on Monday here.

Alzo. Tom and I will be recording/uploading vids eventually.

Edit 2: We need to start planning for PS5! Next house tourney will probably be in late December or later January.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Possibly maybe mini smashfest today. Depends on if Ally can stop by before he leaves. Post here or shoot me a text if there is interest (Muskegon/L/CC guys).

Class 3:45-5:30ish. Loose schedule + I could get out early.

Jawsome

Smash Apprentice
Possibly maybe mini smashfest today. Depends on if Ally can stop by before he leaves. Post here or shoot me a text if there is interest (Muskegon/L/CC guys).

Class 3:45-5:30ish. Loose schedule + I could get out early.
I have stuff to do today :/ Or else I would love to come out

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Update: Yeah, Ally can't make it today. In the off-chance he has time tomorrow, I'll spread the word but don't count on it.

Do we have the details for PS5 ironed out yet? I'd like to be able to have a smashfest somewhere on the 30th if possible.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Well Juan said its ok if we stay at his place but cars aren't confirmed and I'm not sure if he has a housing cap. So my car is gonna leave Friday and stay with Juan so confirm your spot I don't wanna take more than 3 people excluding me

I also already confirmed L_cancel with me.

Red may have to work Friday and jawsome wasn't too interested in planning yesterday so Idk what's up with him. Also tbird expressed some interest.

And I just typed a ****load on my phone

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I like riding with Mike for obvious reasons :denzel:

But yeah, me and TBird will ride with ya. I'll have to confirm him but I am good to go for Friday.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Does anyone still know if the Smashfests still happen at GRCC or did that stop? If its done I wanna remove it from the op

fZk

Smash Lord
Well Juan said its ok if we stay at his place but cars aren't confirmed and I'm not sure if he has a housing cap. So my car is gonna leave Friday and stay with Juan so confirm your spot I don't wanna take more than 3 people excluding me

I do have a cap for housing. Like last time I can fit 3 comfortably maybe one more if he doesn't mind the floor. Also like last time bring everything you will need to spend the night (blankets, pillows, towels, etc.).

Try contacting Marco as he may be able to house people too.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Double Posting for Important Info

So My Carpool for this weekend is:
1. Me
2. L_Cancel
3. Lordy
4. Red/T-Bird Red still says he can get Friday and Saturday off from work but both me and Mike doubt it so this spot will be most likely T-Bird.

We will be staying a Juan's Friday Night.

I want to leave sometime in the early evening (5-7pm) for East Lansing. What time works best for you guys to leave.

Also as of now the plan is to comeback Saturday Night.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sounds good. And, TBird is still not confirmed. I'll only know as of Friday morning.

I have to stop in secretary of state and do a few other errands Friday like 3-5ish but I will get done as early as I can.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Also guys remember to bring pillows, blankets, towels, sleeping bags, whatever you need to stay the night at Juan's. 2 on the futon one on the couch. Somebody on the floor.
-I call dibs on not floor

the rest of you can fight over it if necessary

Top Bottom