• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

rsr2

Smash Lord
Got work. I got work every Thurs/Sat/Sun/Mon.

It's kind of screwing with my ability to attend these Smashfests.
Yeah I hear ya, I have to work Thursday-Sunday every week until we get someone new. It will be impossible for me to get weekends off unless I request it months in advance. I got GenCon weekend off and that is the only weekend I will have off for the rest of the year >_>

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Shoutouts to Juan, John, and James for coming out we really appreciate getting to play you guys.

RED6

Smash Apprentice
Didn't get to play john or james, but definitely enjoyed the friendlies, Juan

:phone:

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
Amity better be ****ing **** up at the smashfest right now!!!
I think I played pretty good today; I had some really good games with fzk and Lordy.He also gave me his yugioh cards, thanks man. :D Shoutouts to the new players that showd up; it was nice meeting you guys.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm actually free tonight. I'm going to see Campaign with friends in the early evening. But I should be free after that depending on what we do after.

amiedema121

Smash Rookie
Get ready to meet some of the Holland crew. We are heading out to LordHelmet's, smashfest and bringing a few melee set ups just in case, but brawl is cool too

Sarix

Smash Ace
Once the semester starts on the 27th Torvus and I can also start hosting smashfests through the gamer's club we manage at GRCC on fridays, if anyone's interested.

Sarix

Smash Ace
I actually am teaching some of our members along with Torvus some of the basics on just how to generally improve and little tidbits about their characters. Slowly but surely GR will amass an army of smash players lol.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well maybe one of these Tuesdays we can get together at Skynet and play. I will get every Tuesday off so just throwing that out there. :D

Also I do have Apex weekend off. <3

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I'll be there but I work till 4.

Also as long as lordy is still cool with it we should have a smashfest Thursday

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Are you talking about SPAU or my house tourney?

I'll start hammering out plans on my house tourney after this weekend probably.

SPAU I don't plan on going because $10 entry fee for both events.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Thanks to the few who showed up yesterday :yeahboi:

Hope to see all you guys September 1st. I'd like to do both doubles and singles, $5 for each. Which means you guys should get here by 3PM, is that workable?

I will need one or two setups, Red/Jawsome, and fZk/Marco you guys can cover this?

And Tom, if you could help me keep track of attendance in the OP, that would be kewl

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yeah no problem but I work till 4 but idc I can skip doubles if you want to start at 3.

Also start to post if your confirmed cause I know I am and Lordy is.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Ahh, I wouldn't want to do that. We can start at 5 or 6, and we should have plenty of time.

~15 entrants, ~6 teams, 4-5 setups, really won't take very long come to think of it. We usually stay til around 1AM anyway.

RED6

Smash Apprentice
I will need one or two setups, Red/Jawsome, and fZk/Marco you guys can cover this?
Ya, we'll have this covered. Mike's got a good size tv to bring, and I'm sure we'll bring our wii's. I also have a little boobtube if you think we'll need it.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Thanks Red

For everyone who is 100% sure they are coming to my house tourney on September 1st, post here and let me know you're coming so we can keep track and update the attendance list and be properly planned ahead of time

rsr2

Smash Lord
I am 100% not going but I might be able to get my schedule changed and be able to come to Smashfests and go to tournaments in the next couple months. It will super kawaii to get my **** stomped by all of you again <3

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So... Lordy I updated the attendance with who is for sure. Also as you know I work on Saturday, so I decided it would probably be quicker for you guys to start Doubles at like 3 and run singles around 5. I don't really care about entering doubles so its no big deal, but Im worried that doing both events will take to long.

RED6

Smash Apprentice
Yo sarix, you should try to see if you can get some gr people to come

Top Bottom