• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*The 'We Dislike Sakurai" Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Hello and welcome to the "We Dislike Sakurai" club.

This is a thread for discussing all of Sakurai's faults, mistakes, and crossdressing tendencies (this is Monday's update:laugh:). Two delays and months of lousy Dojo updates have really stained Sakurai's otherwise good resume and we'd like to rub it in his face.

Feel free to bash on Sakurai all you want here. All of you have done it at some point.

AND NO TROLLING. If you haven't come here to bash Sakurai, then leave.

Sakurai, you are making the best game in the world, but you are truly inefficient.

LIST OF MEMBERS

Patinator (president)
Aguasatori (vice-president)
Cubelarooso
Lotor611

Please PM Patinator or me if you would wish to join.

And this is a joke thread. Please chill out, people.:laugh:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Yeah, and I'd like to start the "This thread has intercourse with worthless and this anti-Sakurai club is ghey" Club

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and I'd like to start the "This thread has intercourse with worthless and this anti-Sakurai club is ghey" Club
See, that's exactly the kind of reaction I expected to this thread. Please make a "We Hate the We Hate Sakurai Club" thread and bash us there.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Says Aquasatori, that-one-kid-who-thinks-he-knows-all-about-the-process-of-making-a-videogame.

It's sad, really.

An ideogame? Oh, right, a videogame. Yes, and EFFICIENCY means not having to delay because you were ON TIME.

Anyway, this a joke thread. Patinator and I are grateful for Sakurai and all the work he has put into Brawl...even with the delays.:laugh:

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
A man capable of making a perfect game is logically, then, perfect.
He has no fault.
Stop bashing him.

Pseudo_Sam

Smash Cadet
Wut.

My "We hate Geno" Club was instantly disbanded by the mods. So why hasn't this one been?

Also, what an awful club. Way to insult the only reason Smashboards exists.

Heretique

Smash Apprentice

An ideogame? Oh, right, a videogame. Yes, and EFFICIENCY means not having to delay because you were ON TIME.

Anyway, this a joke thread. Patinator and I are grateful for Sakurai and all the work he has put into Brawl...even with the delays.:laugh:
You don't know if he was pressured to create a release date, an unexpected bug came up, etc.

There's a whole lot of potential complications that can arise during the development process, especially for big name games.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
.........you actually went ahead and did it, I thought you were joking :dizzy:

It's a tiny bit harsh to make a "I hate sakurai club" though. Despite popular belief sakurai doesn't actually delay games because he's an evil fiend and hates us

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
He shouldn't have locked himself into updating every weeknight.

I'd rather he just show off interesting stuff when he has it.

As someone said, the updates can range from "absolutely epic" to "YOU PUSH BUTTONS, lololol!"

Patinator

Smash Champion
Good job Agua. *Pats your head*

If the Moderators find this joke thread, out of the many others that exist, to be closable, then by all means, do. This is a better place to vent everyone's delay-related frustrations than the Smash Blog, though. PM either me or Agua to join (Yes, I'm giving you a promotion, Agua. :D)

PAL people are ESPECIALLY welcome. Sakurai will be forgiven ONLY when the PAL region gets SSBB. See? Some people care. :)

Edit: Oh, and Agua: Add Cubeleruso (...Check spelling...?) to the list. And maybe change the name of the thread to... "We Hate Delays" or "We Dislike Sakurai" club? People are getting mad...

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Oh, the drama! :o Super Smash Bros. is Serious Business.

This only comes as a reminder to me as to what a sad lot the SWF community is. Auga states quite clearly in the first post that this is merely a joke thread. Lighten up and take a joke already...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Well you cant actually say you hate him, He made kirby and he made all the smash games till date so do you want brawl ye or no?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Thanks for that, Lord Deathborne. :)

And as I said before, it's not really a "HATE SAKURAI MUST KILL SAKURAI RAWR" club, so much as a "...Sakurai, you've disappointed me... I need a place to vent my frustr- Oh look, a "We Hate Sakurai" thread!" kind of club.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
A man capable of making a perfect game is logically, then, perfect.
He has no fault.
Stop bashing him.
Perfect game? XD Trust me if the most reliable leaker is to be believed (When there really is no reason not to) then the game is a disappointment at best.

Wut.

My "We hate Geno" Club was instantly disbanded by the mods. So why hasn't this one been?
Now that my friends is a good club.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Thats a really dumb post. This thread was created to talk about things Sakurai has done wrong, the name is just a joke, they don't really hate Sakurai but then again if you bothered to read the 1st post you would have know that.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Still dumb.

And I like how no one blames Nintendo of America because of the delay. Nooooo it's Sakurai's fault for the AMERICAN delay. >_>

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god I wanna kick your *** so hard right now, look

Sakurai has put so dam much work into this game and satisfying fans like you, and all you can do is complain and ***** about it. Well he's tried so hard and even if this is a joke thread, its NOT funny. Seriously, I hope you never get brawl because if it wasn't for Sakurai we wouldn't have it coming. Lets see you put years of effort into a game that needs to please a helload of fans. Dude get a life...

Kurosagi

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo is infamous for delays.

Five delays are ridiculous.

"Sakurai, you are making the best game in the world, but you are truly inefficient."

Yeah buddy

shanus

Smash Hero
Thats a really dumb post. This thread was created to talk about things Sakurai has done wrong, the name is just a joke, they don't really hate Sakurai but then again if you bothered to read the 1st post you would have know that.
I read the entire thread. It's still dumb, even as a joke. Either troll well, or post something useful.

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo is infamous for delays.

Five delays are ridiculous.

"Sakurai, you are making the best game in the world, but you are truly inefficient."

Yeah buddy
its funny how everyones blaming sakurai, do you think it was his idea to delay the game? He's just representing brawl, he doesn't do everything...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Wow, motsa's actually on my side for once... O_O

Everyone's ignoring the fact that it's a place to whine and complain without people getting on your nerves about it... People who are overly-happy can go. Those who are down to earth and realize that Brawl, best game ever, is a long time away... Can stay. I think Sakurai should stop the updating and start working HARDER.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
sakurai is giving us one of the best games of all time, if it wasent for him there would not be a SSB series.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Hmm, if this thread was a waste of time, why post?

(Vent frustration, people, towards Sakurai/Nintendo of Japan/Nintendo of America/Nintendo of Europe ESPECIALLY. Not us. It's a joke thread. Brawl's not emo business, is it? lol)

FaceGuy

Smash Apprentice
Although I think some of the arguments against complaining about not-so-great updates are a bit rubbish and kiss assy, and I know that this thread is a joke.. this idea sucks. The timing especially, considering that for the last two weeks or so we've been getting some great ones. Olimar, his Final Smash, other moves, music and stage, as well as Sheik, Snake's Final Smash (finally) and the Collection update. I find it hard to hate any developer who gives us weekdaily (if it wasn't a word before, it is now) updates on one of the most anticipated games in years.

The only thing I find annoying is the lack of PAL release date, and that's not anything to do with Sakurai.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Oh my god I wanna kick your *** so hard right now, look

Sakurai has put so dam much work into this game and satisfying fans like you, and all you can do is complain and ***** about it. Well he's tried so hard and even if this is a joke thread, its NOT funny. Seriously, I hope you never get brawl because if it wasn't for Sakurai we wouldn't have it coming. Lets see you put years of effort into a game that needs to please a helload of fans. Dude get a life...
Yeah... Can I have my soapbox back now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom