• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*The 'We Dislike Sakurai" Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I don't know what all you people are talking about. Sakurai is a total douche. He could have released the game a month after E3 2006. He just didn't feel like it. Instead of working on adding another 50 characters in the game he's been trying to make the replay value on the game higher by adding ATs and those **** stickers. I mean, what the crap? Do any of us really need SSE?? Its absolutely unnecesaary and non of us are going to enjoy it. Famitsu didn't even enjoy it. Look at the reviews. He doesn't know jack about video games or how to make them. Most inefficient man on the face of the planet.
/sarcastic rant.

Shuma

Smash Hero
This thread is incredibly stupid, Sakurai might be a sadistic *******, but he is making this game, so... you hate him. Right.

Edit:

@above poster:

So... you prefer that the game was released a year ago and that it could've sucked.

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, and I'd like to start the "This thread has intercourse with worthless and this anti-Sakurai club is ghey" Club
Why do you have to you "ghey" gay or any other representation of that word in a bad connotation???? Tell me please Id like to hear it???

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys can sit here, whine and moan about Sakurai all you want, but the fact still remains that without him there wouldn't be a dojo with update for all you smash lovers to drool over. Also if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have brawl at all. Think about that before you start flaming him and throwing your hate in random directions. Games get delayed, the'll continue to get delayed, so deal with!

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
Do we really need to start on with the PC bull****? This thread has enough unnecessary drama as it is. :dizzy:
Nah of course not, but since Ive seem thing like "did you find a cure for homosexuality? is it murder" " "gays" shoul get a bullet" and those kind of stuff to go along as nothing, I dislike that very much, imagine if instead of gay it was "black" or something along those lines
"this thread is black", that wpoudl bother alot of people
Im bi myself, and that kind of stuff is really stupid

mushroomedmario

Smash Cadet
wow guys chill

you guys ***** about every little thing that you don't want in smash bros, but then you get offended when someone creates a thread for venting this *****iness?

Smash Ace
let's kill Sakurai! then... wait... if we did that, where would Smash come from?

I smell failure, but it might be the nubs over there...

=2007=

JayceMJ

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai has and always will be the worst sack of developer pile of crap that Nintendo has ever hired.

First delay obviously Nintendo knows what we want. Melee with Online as a launch title. But no, Sakurai calls BS on Nintendo and tells them he wants to actually do something and update the game for the Wii. Who the hell wanted that? No one. If you say you wanted that you're lying because it's pretty **** obvious that everyone in the world wanted SSBM:Online. Those first two delays were total bullcrap Sakurai. We want the game NOW not in a year. I could be playing SSBM online RIGHT now and enjoying myself. But your lame *** just couldn't do it. No, you want to make us all wait for you to make the game ****. Good job Sakurai, you've done it. And you've done it so skillfully too.

And then he has the gull to add more than a few new characters. THIS IS A FIGHTER SAKURAI. What the **** are you thinking. 3-6 new characters only, that's it, no more. And WTF? Sonic? Snake? What the hell are you smoking. We obviously only care about Nintendo characters NOT made by you Sakurai. So go ahead and just delete the files for Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede. Oh and don't even bother adding anything from that crappy game Meteos. Yeah, that's right, go shove that game up your crappy dev ***.

And HOW DARE YOU flesh out the game and give it content. Fighters are about VS mode and VS mode only. A fighter Menu should look like this: VS, Options. That's it and Options is optional. That's what a real fighter's menu looks like. Your time would have been better spent by adding elements from awesome FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS. Seriously Sakurai, you need to know what people want. We don't want no crappy side scroller. We want an awesome FPS. Imagine Duke Nukem with Nintendo characters, sans Sakurai's kidtasticly ****ty characters.

And what the hell is with this series not being a FPS in the first place? FPSs are the ultimate end all style of game. There's no need to make any other kind of game. Give Mario a chain gun and we're ****ing game. Add some ****ing strippers in there and you're good. ****, that sounds awesome. Nintendo are you listening? Pick up where Sakurai couldn't be awesome and make this awesome game I just came up with in like 2 minutes. Good thing Sakurai is leaving after SSBB after such an awesome idea like this I'm a shoe in for a new lead developer.

Sakurai you proved yourself even more pathetic with your next two delays. WTF? A two month delay then another month for more time making the game? WTF are you smoking. You don't need more development time. The Wii can download ****, you can just patch any of those bugs or add **** you forgot about. **** delays you have the best **** system to fix your ****ty programming in the first place. Come on Sakurai, THINK HERE. This isn't a home project you didn't tell anyone about so you can put it off for as long as you want. This is a game you told ME about so you better find a ****ing time machine and release it on December 3rd. Oh, or better yet release it as a launch title. Cause Sakurai, I'm comin for you. I'm tired of these delays and one more delay I don't know what I'll do. And if I hear you need MORE development time AGAIN. Oh yeah, you can bet I'll be waiting for you in your house the next day with some cake and icecream so I can treat your family while I BEG you on HANDS and KNEES for you to give me an early copy.

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I don't know what all you people are talking about. Sakurai is a total douche. He could have released the game a month after E3 2006. He just didn't feel like it. Instead of working on adding another 50 characters in the game he's been trying to make the replay value on the game higher by adding ATs and those **** stickers. I mean, what the crap? Do any of us really need SSE?? Its absolutely unnecesaary and non of us are going to enjoy it. Famitsu didn't even enjoy it. Look at the reviews. He doesn't know jack about video games or how to make them. Most inefficient man on the face of the planet.
/sarcastic rant.
lolz, whats sad is most of the people on this thread are like that.

And in response to that hugeass post above me, I'm still laughing, you want an online melee? Brawl is going to be amazing! They've done such a great job!

Look, most games these days get railed on by game review sites for not upgrading sequals, they just make new characters or levels and slap it on the line, this is going to ROCK, so shut up and enjoy what you get.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord

And in response to that hugeass post above me, I'm still laughing, you want an online melee? Brawl is going to be amazing! They've done such a great job!

Look, most games these days get railed on by game review sites for not upgrading sequals, they just make new characters or levels and slap it on the line, this is going to ROCK, so shut up and enjoy what you get.
Exactly how to counter a stupid post like that. Good job Dude.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion

No, what's sad is that most people posting in this thread, yourself included, are taking this thread so goddammed seriously. :dizzy: You did see the "/sarcastic rant" at the end of his post, didn't you? You could have very well shot down someone who was on your side. Or someone who actually understood the thread's purpose. Either way, the force fail is strong with you, young one.

Exactly how to counter a stupid post like that. Good job Dude.
Yet another who has yet to understand what sarcasm is... :ohwell:

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.

You can complain, sure, but seriously you made an account for the Smash Boards and then make a *****ing thread for the creator of the game? Like everything is up to him? You're an idiot.

Rash

Smash Ace
How can you hate Sakurai after all he's done for us? The guy's a fine creative director and is trying to express his great vision in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I'm not saying that no man should ever be critiqued at all, but really, Sakurai has done most things right, and we should appreciate all the hard work he's put into making this game and leading such a large talented team.

The reason you have to wait longer for the game is mostly because Sakurai needs to feel satisfied with his work and his team's work. We should appreciate that he's trying to make the game as perfect as possible and is trying to construct the most playable Smash Brothers game ever.

PK2

Smash Cadet
If you hate Sakurai, don't buy his game. It'll help the Online Play without you guys, it would seem.

battousai555

Smash Ace
No, what's sad is that most people posting in this thread, yourself included, are taking this thread so goddammed seriously. :dizzy: You did see the "/sarcastic rant" at the end of his post, didn't you? You could have very well shot down someone who was on your side. Or someone who actually understood the thread's purpose. Either way, the force fail is strong with you, young one.

Yet another who has yet to understand what sarcasm is... :ohwell:
/agree

Sakurai! WTF? Hurry up and finish the videogame that I'm entitled to! I know it was your idea to delay the game to punish America b/c you hate our freedom!

I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually took that last sentence seriously and flamed me.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
You guys are FAILURES for making this thread. IDC if this is a joke thread its a FAIL joke thread.

Holy mama I want this thread to be locked! Id lock it if I was a mod!!

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
wow guys chill

you guys ***** about every little thing that you don't want in smash bros, but then you get offended when someone creates a thread for venting this *****iness?

EXACTLY!!!!

people here need to calm down. This thread is about venting frustration with the delay, and the negative things about the game in general. IF the creator of this thread really hated Sakurai would he realy have an account here and even bother to post here? It is clearly stated in the first post that this is a JOKE. If any of you cannot take a joke; than i admire your luck for having coming this far in your social life at whatever point in time it may be.

IN SHORT, this thread is for fun. Isn't smash boards supposed to be for fun?
I want to have fun SIGN ME UP

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GET OUT its as simple as that.

dont waste your time, dont waste ours.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
EXACTLY!!!!

people here need to calm down. This thread is about venting frustration with the delay, and the negative things about the game in general. IF the creator of this thread really hated Sakurai would he realy have an account here and even bother to post here? It is clearly stated in the first post that this is a JOKE. If any of you cannot take a joke; than i admire your luck for having coming this far in your social life at whatever point in time it may be.

IN SHORT, this thread is for fun. Isn't smash boards supposed to be for fun?
I want to have fun SIGN ME UP

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GET OUT its as simple as that.

dont waste your time, dont waste ours.

Yeah, but people are posting stupid stuff and some people arn't joking. I just get annoyed when people say 'we only want Melee v2.0 online' and other crap like that. This thread is just encouraging people to bash on Brawl and its creator, how does this thread deserve a spot on a Smash Bros forums!

For all you people that are seriously bashing Sakurai and his games and are not joking, don't buy Brawl, or buy Brawl and shut up. OR just say what you hate about the game but don't flame Sakurai and call him names like they do on his Wiki site thing!!

This 'joke' thread suckssss.

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
I love Sakurai! He's amazing. I hope he reads this thread and then decides to release Brawl in japan only.

JayceMJ

Smash Apprentice
Too many people are taking my post seriously. Is it not obvious enough that it's a complete joke?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
See, that's exactly the kind of reaction I expected to this thread. Please make a "We Hate the We Hate Sakurai Club" thread and bash us there.
What did you expect, you made a club about hating the creator of one of the main game these forums are based on, and one of the best games yet well as I predict. (even if he is sometimes annoying.)

spindash

Smash Ace
... I agree with a few people here. Joke thread or not, you're all being really stupid about this.

For the love of god, somebody lock this. -_-

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I was hanging out with Sakurai once, and we went to McDonald's. He asked if I could loan him some money to get himself a 10 piece nugget. I gladly said yes, and in exchange all I asked was the roster of brawl. Surely this was worth 10 glorious chicken mcnuggets? Well...it wasn't, and that biotch hasn't even payed me back!

SAKURAI I HATE YOU! That weasel owes me $5!!!

JayceMJ

Smash Apprentice
I was hanging out with Sakurai once, and we went to McDonald's. He asked if I could loan him some money to get himself a 10 piece nugget. I gladly said yes, and in exchange all I asked was the roster of brawl. Surely this was worth 10 glorious chicken mcnuggets? Well...it wasn't, and that biotch hasn't even payed me back!

SAKURAI I HATE YOU! That weasel owes me $5!!!
Holy crap, $5 for 10 McNuggets?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Good job Agua. *Pats your head*

If the Moderators find this joke thread, out of the many others that exist, to be closable, then by all means, do. This is a better place to vent everyone's delay-related frustrations than the Smash Blog, though. PM either me or Agua to join (Yes, I'm giving you a promotion, Agua. :D)

PAL people are ESPECIALLY welcome. Sakurai will be forgiven ONLY when the PAL region gets SSBB. See? Some people care. :)

Edit: Oh, and Agua: Add Cubeleruso (...Check spelling...?) to the list. And maybe change the name of the thread to... "We Hate Delays" or "We Dislike Sakurai" club? People are getting mad...
I know, isn't it great? Ok, I'll add Cube.

Oh, the drama! :o Super Smash Bros. is Serious Business.

This only comes as a reminder to me as to what a sad lot the SWF community is. Auga states quite clearly in the first post that this is merely a joke thread. Lighten up and take a joke already...
Thanks for sticking up for us. People are taking this way too seriously and it's hilarious!

Thats a really dumb post. This thread was created to talk about things Sakurai has done wrong, the name is just a joke, they don't really hate Sakurai but then again if you bothered to read the 1st post you would have know that.
Thank you.

/agree

Sakurai! WTF? Hurry up and finish the videogame that I'm entitled to! I know it was your idea to delay the game to punish America b/c you hate our freedom!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep flaming us, people. You guys are doing great.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ah, this really brings out the n00biness of the Brawl rooms... I need some popcorn.

Hey Deathborne, you wanna join?

(It HAS been made into a We Hate Delays/NoA/NoJ/NoE/NoAst thread, people. It's a joke. Laugh. Or stop wasting your time and leave.)

(On second thought, stay! I just LOVE to make people waste time... :demon: )

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Ah, this really brings out the n00biness of the Brawl rooms... I need some popcorn.

Hey Deathborne, you wanna join?

(It HAS been made into a We Hate Delays/NoA/NoJ/NoE/NoAst thread, people. It's a joke. Laugh. Or stop wasting your time and leave.)

(On second thought, stay! I just LOVE to make people waste time... :demon: )
Thanks for thinking up the idea for this club. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.:chuckle:

sultanofsurreal

Smash Cadet
Haha, what a bunch of tools you are. While you're spastically flailing around about "joke threads" and "hating the delays", us non-autistic people have learned how to deal with the relatively short delay.

PS. the American delay was largely dictated by NoA, not Sakurai and team. It's probably for localization and printing the NTSC copies, something HAL labs has nothing to do with.

PPS. aquasatori, don't type in blue for godsakes. Light blue on gray makes people's eyes hemorrhage.

PPPS. tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom