• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If you had that vibe, why didn't you ever push it? You only mentioned it in passing a few times. Instead of convincing the big players (which should be possible if you're right, right?) you just waited until they were gone to push me.
well, as you should know, i did push it a couple times. And as I mentioned, no-one was prepared to listen, NH foremost among them.

Buuuut no point in me arguing anymore.

Here's hoping I'm right about you :grin:

otherwise you played like ***!

conversly, if i was right about kary, i'm going to use my current style of trust the gut substantiate with the brain
try and improve, but don't base everything of one decision in one game.

and you're going to be disappointed. I'd post my role PM but that'd be rude. Guess we lost this one, but eh, apparently I lost like 3 days ago (with my 'curse' additional wincon on D4), so what you gonna do.

night

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
funny because if I'm town I'd be playing like *** and if I'm scum you'd have a correct meaning I'd be playing like *** :awesome:

Quite the dilemma you put me in, Kary. Especially when you're the one who was seen as scummy all game and lynched in the end. Guess I didn't play like *** as town or scum.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
funny how I didn't say your play was bad if you're scum; in fact, you've probably won the game, so congratulations.

weird how you wanna strawman me in twilight though; have fun with that.

or did you just want to say that my play was bad? Well, I disagree, but no point arguing that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kary - Sephiroths Masamune, FullMetalLynch, JTB
With four alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Kary (J, Investigative Townie) has been lynched!

Night 7 begins!

Send in your NA ASAP.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh, deadline is going to be the 1st at 3:00 p.m.

so if you haven't sent in your night actions do so. This really shouldn't be hard. Wall writings too. >:[

Overswarm

is laughing at you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMMF...MMA&playnext=1

JTB (Marshy, Coercive Townie) has been killed!

"I shoulda followed my gut.

My gut doesn't fail me."

FullMetalLynch (Nich, Tunneling Townie) has been endgamed!

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DfVZAjgrcY

You can stop at 3:04"

Sephiroths Masamune (Pierre The Scarecrow, Mafia member)is the only player remaining!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I assume there's more on the way WRT who achieved their wincons?

I'm pretty sure we hit all the mafia wincons. ^^

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Roles:

It should be noted that Inferno used his "Chaos" ability on July; she was Gheb, so they lost Gheb's win con of picking the lynch option in advance.

They then gained "be the hammer of a lynch two days before deadline", but it does not appear that has occurred.

Puzzle solution for town? Check.
Night with no NKills with town remaining? Check
All Town/Indie dead? Check

but no 48 hour hammer it seems, let me know if I missed it.

Overswarm said:
Keep it a secret! If anyone finds out another role through this PM I'll cut your toes off. :D

Please don't post in the mafia quick topic and send any communications as a copy to me; the more votecounts you can add the better though.

------

Top of every role PM:

Every single player must write something on The Wall each Night phase, as well as the beginning of the game. You can find the rules for writing on the wall in the first post.

Note that the Wall is more than a gimmick, and it should be treated very carefully. It can be used in many ways: to goof off, to hint at information, to crumb something, to make a statement that couldn't be said out loud.... but know that it's more than just a gimmick.

Also, you have to write. If you don't, you get modkilled. :D

So you need to PM me a PM titled "Wall Writing N0" with what you want to write. Make sure you read the rules prior to posting.

Roles:

No Hetero
Overswarm said:
Every single player must write something on The Wall each Night phase, as well as the beginning of the game. You can find the rules for writing on the wall in the first post.

Note that the Wall is more than a gimmick, and it should be treated very carefully. It can be used in many ways: to goof off, to hint at information, to crumb something, to make a statement that couldn't be said out loud.... but know that it's more than just a gimmick.

So you need to PM me a PM titled "Wall Writing N0" with what you want to write. Make sure you read the rules prior to posting.

Here's your role:

Town

Global Win condition: Have at least one member alive with this win condition when every member without this global win condition is dead.

Role Name:

Evil Eye

Waller: You MUST choose a player each Night. Each player must make a minimum of ten posts that Day phase. You two may ONLY directly quote each other and MUST quote at least one post of the other’s when making posts; while other posts and players can be referenced, they cannot be quoted using quote tags and it must be preceded by you quoting one of the chosen player’s posts. Should either player not get in the minimum of ten posts before the lynch is set, BOTH players get a permanent MOD vote on their name; this is for the entire game. Should either player fail to quote the other, they get a MOD vote for that Day phase only. The player you use this ability on will be notified privately that they must converse with you.

Individual Win Condition: Use your ability on someone, then have them lynched that Day.

Ragnarock

Overswarm said:
Town

Global Win condition: Have at least one member alive with this win condition when every member without this global win condition is dead.

Role Name:

Tom

Kingmaker: Once per game, you may make someone King for a day. That player can then choose the lynch immediately at any point in the Day phase. Others can still vote, but the King’s vote is an auto-hammer. If the King vote kills scum, you get this ability back and can use it again.

Individual Win Condition: Use an ability on someone of Town alignment on N2 or afterwards.
FullMetalLynch
Town

Role Name:

Nich

Tunnel: When you vote, you can only vote for that player until that player is dead. This is for ALL day phases, so you’re stuck the moment you vote for someone. You cannot vote for No Lynch.

Individual Win Condition: Convince someone to vote for the player of your choice and have that person be lynched the Day. To keep it unambiguous, it is suggested you say “Name, vote for (name)” and fill in the variables or PM the mod to let the mod know you are trying to convince player X. Both you and the player must be on the lynch when the hammer drops, but they cannot be on the lynch when you first join. Keep in mind I'm not a robot, so if you say "unvote so I can convince you to join", it won't count.
Inferno3044
Overswarm said:
Town

Role Name:

Swiss

Chaos: Each Night, you may pick a player. You will switch Individual Win Conditions with that player ONLY if they haven’t already completed their win condition. This includes Mafia. Any actual completion of their old individual win condition is negated, even if they get it back.

You do NOT have to complete their individual win condition, only your primary. The win condition you switch with will replace a fake win condition listed at the bottom, and it is only there for switching purposes.

Individual Win Condition: Have a player you switched Win Conditions with die without completing their new win condition.

Individual Win Condition you give the first person you use Chaos on: Be the hammer vote of a lynch at least two days before deadline. (since they don’t have the Chaos ability)
WatchTheThrone

Overswarm said:
Independent:

FrozenFlame

Interpret: Each Night phase you may pick two phrases on The Wall; you will know who wrote them.

Observe: Once during the game, at Night you may observe a player; you will be told if they killed anyone or, if they are killed, who killed them.

Individual Win Conditions:
1. Be Night Killed by scum; NOT lynched or endgamed.
2. Choose three players at the beginning of the game; at least one of those players must survive longer than you
3. Have 0 votes on you at the end of a Day phase you are alive

You must meet all three win conditions to win.
Kary

Overswarm said:
Town

Role Name:

J

Investigate: Choose a player. You will see that person’s Individual Win Condition. If there is more than one, you see the first listed.

Individual Win Condition: You must save at least one person that isn’t you from being lynched. When that person is L-3, you must openly proclaim they shouldn’t be lynched and vote for a different player; as long as that person isn’t lynched that Day phase you will have completed your win condition. Do not be ambiguous.
JTB

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Town

Role Name:

Marshy

Confident Coercion: Choose two players. Player A is unable to be lynched that Day while Player B starts with two MOD votes on them for that day phase.

Individual Win Condition: You must start the wagon on or hammer at least one scum before endgame. Should you start the wagon on or hammer three or more town, you cannot complete this win condition.

Note: Being at the start of the wagon implies being there during the hammer; if you voted for someone, then unvoted, then you are not the start of the wagon.
Kantrip

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Town

Role Name:

Overswarm

Unlynchable: If you are lynched, the lynch will fail. This occurs for the first lynch attempt on you only.

Individual Win Condition: Die before endgame. If you survive to endgame, you lose. MODkills do not count towards this win condition. Keep in mind you still have to beat your global win condition to win

ALTERNATIVE Win Condition: Be at least L-2 two Day phases in a row and not have a hammer vote on you; this can only occur when the player amount doesn't automatically put you at L-2.

Note: This does not mean L-2 at the end of the day phase, but rather getting to L-2 and then not being hammered.
Macman

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Town

Role Name:

Nabe

Scrawl: Each Night you may write two separate phrases on The Wall. You are only forced to write one.

Guess: Each Night you may attribute one of the phrases on the Wall from a previous phase to a player. If your guess is correct, The Wall will repeat that phrase the following Night, this time with the player’s name attached.

Lie Detector: Each Night you may pick a phrase on The Wall from the previous phase and determine if it is a Lie. No one else knows you have this ability.

Individual Win Condition: Catch a lie written on the wall. Keep in mind that ambiguous things such as “I think Player X is scum” or nonsense messages like “Helloooooo New York!” can’t be determined as lies.
Handorin

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Town

Role Name:

Ryker

Devilsh Offer: Each Night, you may choose a player. Upon doing so you will lose the ability to vote, but the player you choose will become a double voter when voting for someone of your choosing.

Ghost: upon your death, you will still be a part of the game. You cannot vote and cannot write on The Wall while dead but may still use your abilities and post in game.

Individual Win Condition: While dead, convince one person to lynch someone of your choosing via your ability. You must PM the MOD when using your Night Action.

Raziek

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Mafia!

Raziek ( Vanderzant), July (Gheb) andSephiroths Masamune ( Pierre the Scarecrow )

You can speak to your teammates here:

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/gaDdvYH9MtQ

Global Win conditions: You must complete ALL of these to win! If the game ends prior to this occurring, YOU LOSE! Any player can complete any of these, but you are each assigned one of them below for game purposes; they are officially your "individual win condition safe claim", so to speak. But they're real. You totally have to do it.

1) Kill every member that isn’t part of your group, or get the game to a point where this is the only possible outcome (not accounting for suicide via modkills and other ilk)
2) Go through a Night phase without anyone dying while a member of Town is still alive (Vanderzant's win condition)
3) Pick a lynch target by PMing the MOD during the Night phase, then that player being successfully lynched the next phase. This can be of any alignment. (you can make your guess every night) (Gheb's win condition)
4) Solve one of The Wall’s puzzles for town (Pierre the Scarecrow's win condition)

Please note that Town’s global win condition is: “Global Win condition: Have at least one member alive with this win condition when every member without this global win condition is dead.”

Abilities (one per member; each Night a mafia member picks the one of the pool they will choose)

Night Kill – The mafia member who uses this ability may kill someone. That newly dead member’s writing will be scrawled in RED on The Wall the next phase; this is public knowledge, that the dead wrote in red.

Investigate – You will learn the player’s Individual Win Condition; if they have multiple, you learn their first listed.

Curse – Target player will be given an extra Individual Win Condition of “Must be on the successful lynch of a player on Day X” where X is the next Day phase

Anyone can send in the NA for themselves or others of the same alignment. If for any reason there is a disagreement and two people send me separate things (like raziek says he wants to nkill one guy and send july and july prefers to night kill someone else and send raziek), the action simply will not go through. Figure it out on your end.
Sephiroths Masamune

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Mafia!

Raziek ( Vanderzant), July (Gheb) andSephiroths Masamune ( Pierre the Scarecrow )

Global Win conditions: You must complete ALL of these to win! If the game ends prior to this occurring, YOU LOSE! Any player can complete any of these, but you are each assigned one of them below for game purposes; they are officially your "individual win condition safe claim", so to speak. But they're real. You totally have to do it.

1) Kill every member that isn’t part of your group, or get the game to a point where this is the only possible outcome (not accounting for suicide via modkills and other ilk)
2) Go through a Night phase without anyone dying while a member of Town is still alive (Vanderzant's win condition)
3) Pick a lynch target by PMing the MOD during the Night phase, then that player being successfully lynched the next phase. This can be of any alignment. (you can make your guess every night) (Gheb's win condition)
4) Solve one of The Wall’s puzzles for town (Pierre the Scarecrow's win condition)

Please note that Town’s global win condition is: “Global Win condition: Have at least one member alive with this win condition when every member without this global win condition is dead.”

Abilities (one per member; each Night a mafia member picks the one of the pool they will choose)

Night Kill – The mafia member who uses this ability may kill someone. That newly dead member’s writing will be scrawled in RED on The Wall the next phase; this is public knowledge, that the dead wrote in red.

Investigate – You will learn the player’s Individual Win Condition; if they have multiple, you learn their first listed.

Curse – Target player will be given an extra Individual Win Condition of “Must be on the successful lynch of a player on Day X” where X is the next Day phase

Anyone can send in the NA for themselves or others of the same alignment. If for any reason there is a disagreement and two people send me separate things (like raziek says he wants to nkill one guy and send july and july prefers to night kill someone else and send raziek), the action simply will not go through. Figure it out on your end.

July

Overswarm said:

Here's your role:

Mafia!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Choose your words carefully, because I self-hammered about 26 hours before deadline, which is the second day before deadline.

If it had to be exactly 48, that's absurd and should have been clearly communicated.

Edit: Like, I'm trying to remain calm about this here, but you didn't make it clear whether it was exactly 48, within 48, 2 calender days prior, or what, so if we lose off of this I'm gonna be really salty.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It didn't have to be exactly 48 hours; it just had to be at least two days before the deadline. It could have been 49, 50, 51, etc,. as long as it was two days before as long as a member of the mafia was the hammer vote at least two days before the deadline.

I noticed a discrepancy in how July told you guys her wincon, but was very careful with my wording and used copy/paste:

""I now have to be the hammer vote on a lynch and I have to do so 48 hours before the deadline" that July said earlier is still in effect even though she is dead; it has replaced your "predict the person who is lynched" wincon entirely. This is NOT considered an individual wincon for either of the remaining mafia members, but is still a global win con that needs to be accomplished for your faction to win." was posted by me in the QT

and Sephiroths Masamune repeatedly used the word "48 hour before deadline", so I know it was read, but more importantly...

July's original statement of it in the QT was:

"Actually I lost that wincon last Night, I don't know how but it was traded with one where I now have to be the hammer vote on a lynch and I have to do so 48 hours before the deadline."

While what I sent to July was:

""Be the hammer vote of a lynch at least two days before deadline".

I don't know how it can be more clear than that. Two days is 48 hours, which would have been August 29th at 3 p.m. EST., but it seems July's translation brought some misconceptions with it.

"Chaos" ability indeed.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Feels good to single-handedly stop scum from winning :).

Choose your words carefully, because I self-hammered about 26 hours before deadline, which is the second day before deadline.

If it had to be exactly 48, that's absurd and should have been clearly communicated.
Had to be at least 48 hours before the deadline. How my ability worked is that I started with a "2nd win-con" which was to be the hammer vote at least 48 hours before the deadline. I can give that win-con to whomever I want (in this case July) and I get theirs. However I didn't need to complete the 2nd one. It was solely for switching. I completed mine by lynching July and then I baited the NK like a boss.

Btw who wrote on D0 "Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Unbelievable.

Key word was "at least", and that got completely left out of everything told to Seph and I.

Overswarm said:
The wincon that July lost was the "individual win condition", which while global for your alignment, were listed as an individual win conditions for each of you and it was explained they would be treated as such. The mafia members are in a masonry, not a hivemind; I don't send a PM or warning to other mafia members if one of their abilities fail, nor do I let you know the effects of a Night phase on each individual mafia member. It is each individual mafia member's responsibility to inform other members of significant changes in position and gameplay.
I'm quoting this because I completely disagree with this idea.

When it comes to a WINCON, which is the entire reason we're playing this game, I feel you should have done your damnedest to make sure the entire faction DEPENDENT ON THAT WINCON understood.

Just unbelievable.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Even in your post in the QT, you said,

OS said:
"I now have to be the hammer vote on a lynch and I have to do so 48 hours before the deadline" that July said earlier is still in effect even though she is dead; it has replaced your "predict the person who is lynched" wincon entirely. This is NOT considered an individual wincon for either of the remaining mafia members, but is still a global win con that needs to be accomplished for your faction to win.
No mention of AT LEAST whatsoever.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
biggest tell should been seph ate'ing it up and questioning my gut .
all my hate to myself for not believing in my gut read hard enough.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Did you not read the QT?

"Sephiroths Masamune
07-31-2012
02:32 PM ET (US)

Sooo why didn't we get a note of this by OS? Could you ask him about that?
July
07-31-2012
02:21 PM ET (US)

Actually I lost that wincon last Night, I don't know how but it was traded with one where I now have to be the hammer vote on a lynch and I have to do so 48 hours before the deadline."

Me:

The wincon that July lost was the "individual win condition", which while global for your alignment, were listed as an individual win conditions for each of you and it was explained they would be treated as such. The mafia members are in a masonry, not a hivemind; I don't send a PM or warning to other mafia members if one of their abilities fail, nor do I let you know the effects of a Night phase on each individual mafia member. It is each individual mafia member's responsibility to inform other members of significant changes in position and gameplay.

July goofed up and translated her win condition to something you interpreted incorrectly. I honestly don't see much wrong with her translation either; 48 hours before the deadline is a pretty open-and-shut case of "Deadline time minus 48 hours".

I can't hand-hold mafia to make sure that they do everything correctly and this was not a case of the game screwing you over but rather July translating her win condition to you and, following this, you interpreting it differently.

I don't know in what universe someone would assume "48 hours before the deadline" would mean "any time between 48 and 25", but regardless it wasn't the wincon. Seph asked me if mafia had completed all the win conditions and I plainly told him I couldn't comment on this, the same as I told everyone else. I can't play favorites with information.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Fair enough. As long as I'm a thorn in scum's side that's enough. Nice job killing me though. I had no idea where I was gonna go after I successfully lynched July (this was also a reason why I rushed July's lynch) so baiting the NK was really successful.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The funniest part is that there were so many ways for Town to win and there was no attempt at any of them.

JTB could have used his ability to completely control how the game was going; he could have chosen the lynch singlehandedly for days until he was NKilled.

Handorin could have made FullMetalLynch a doublevoter and he wouldnt' have been endgamed, and could have killed Sephiroths Masamune.

ANY living player could have solved a puzzle before endgame and gotten a power.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
i actually remember mentioning to Hando to make me a double voter way back when i had no vote or something. IIRC, when i was explorin towns options with JTB as proven town
And i was thinking about it after i saw Kary's flip.
Guess it didn't wanna roll that way though

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Seriously, this is a load of ****.

You left out the absolutely CRUCIAL KEYWORD

"AT LEAST" when you told us in the QT what she had been given.

I didn't assume between 48 and 25. I assumed "within 48."

"48 hours before" is not at all clear.

That does not specify "IN" the 48 hours before, nor "PRIOR" to the 48 hours.

I will firmly and resolutely object to it on the basis that you didn't tell us exactly what you told July. You told us "48 hours before". Which is not "AT LEAST 48 hours before".

Seriously, **** that. Don't be an ******* to your players.

If you had said "AT LEAST", in the QT, since, you know, that's what you told her, I wouldn't have anything to say here.

But you didn't.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Seriously, this is a load of ****.

You left out the absolutely CRUCIAL KEYWORD

"AT LEAST" when you told us in the QT what she had been given.

I didn't assume between 48 and 25. I assumed "within 48."

"48 hours before" is not at all clear.

That does not specify "IN" the 48 hours before, nor "PRIOR" to the 48 hours.

I will firmly and resolutely object to it on the basis that you didn't tell us exactly what you told July. You told us "48 hours before". Which is not "AT LEAST 48 hours before".

Seriously, **** that. Don't be an ******* to your players.

If you had said "AT LEAST", in the QT, since, you know, that's what you told her, I wouldn't have anything to say here.

But you didn't.
I told you, I was very careful with what I wrote. I copy/pasted what July herself wrote and put it in quotation marks and then noted that July said it. The onus was on July to describe her wincon to you and I made this very clear in the QT.

But look at this logically for a second:

You're saying that "48 hours before deadline" on its own can mean... what? How exactly can that be defined to even mean that 26 hours before deadline is the same thing?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh, and my PM to July:

"You have lost your individual win condition ""Pick a lynch target by PMing the MOD during the Night phase, then that player being successfully lynched the next phase. This can be of any alignment. (You can make your guess every night""

and have been traded a new one:

"Be the hammer vote of a lynch at least two days before deadline".

I'd let your buddies know!"

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I told you, I was very careful with what I wrote. I copy/pasted what July herself wrote and put it in quotation marks and then noted that July said it. The onus was on July to describe her wincon to you and I made this very clear in the QT.

But look at this logically for a second:

You're saying that "48 hours before deadline" on its own can mean... what? How exactly can that be defined to even mean that 26 hours before deadline is the same thing?
Don't pass the blame here. I disagree completely on you putting the onus on her to tell us. It's a changed wincon that affects every member of the mafia.

Regardless of the policy that you have on communication, the fact that you ALLOWED the misconstrued wording to remain in your mod communication in the QT is deceptive and false.

What POSSIBLE REASON could you have NOT to post exactly what you told her, and instead let the misunderstanding permeate into the rest of the conversation by you reinforcing it?

48 hours before deadline.

That phrase is clearly ambiguous.

I have to take a **** 48 hours before deadline.

When is that? Is that exactly on 48? Is that within 48? Or before 48?

Your timeframe is not clearly stated, nor clearly implied, and the fact that you were inconsistent in your communication is why I have a problem here.

You told her "at least 48 hours before". That's perfectly clear.

Why did you not tell US that?

Why did you let that misunderstanding go through? That's my problem here.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
OS, why would you make the initial wincons available to all mafia members then don't update them all? It's inconsistent, especially given your "mafia shouldn't be a hive-mind" approach.

July mistranslating the win con is a grave error though.

On to the game:

6. Kary
Honestly Kary, didn't like your play at all this game, and it kinda pissed on you in end-game (where it was most important). Just a problem with your general approach. It was somewhat interesting, though.

9. FullMetalLynch (rake/orbo)
You did pretty bad earlier in the game, setting yourself up as the crapshoot read, which made you a good target for Handorin's clear... while that should've been used on more prominent members like Kary/Seph/NH/WtT. Anyway, your approach was good after you got the clear, your reads might've not been, but eh. Happens to the best of us.

13. JTB
AFK'er kickban pls

Ragnarock
Should've seen my face when Seph went for a lynch on you. Boy oh boy. Anyway, your play was basic Soup play. No idea why your lynch happened.

Macman
Great reads, great play, a bit obv town which is always risky though. Might want to make that aspect a bit more subtle. No real comments.

July
Effectively the downfall of the scum team :( You were pretty much absent. Ohwell.

Inferno
Holy ****, even though you didn't know where to go, you were obnoxiously obvtown. You had to be killed for the sake of having mislynches later on. Played towards that pretty well. Also, nice NA target. Good ****, though you didn't really push your own way too much. Work on developing your own stuff and learning to pursue.

Handorin
What the hell man. No comment.

Raziek
Pretty much absent. Good **** @ Seph for carrying you with him without incriminating himself on your scumflip. Good **** @ you for not giving up the fight.

WatchTheThrone
The modkilled :( I was told you were going to be lynched eventually, but kept around for the sake of that SephTown read. D'awwww. Solid play overall once you FULLY got into it, imo. What was up with that SephTown read?

No Hetero
Same as Macman pretty much. Solid play.

Dark Horse
AFK'er kickban pls

7. Sephiroths Masamune
Oh how I laughed and laughed at your early game play. Oh how sad I was when you gave it up.
Solid play. Outplayed the entire player game for a solid 5 days, after which Kary struck you. Luckily for you, Kary wasn't a big issue because of his play... Well, let's not call it luck, you planned that out. WtT dying made an earlier Kary lynch pretty hard though. Ohwell. You pretty much personally completed all 4 of scum's win conditions (yes, I count July's as completed, as he did play to the fullest to complete what he thought was the wincon) and I give you kudos on that.
So yeah, no comments. Just generally solid play. You did everything you wanted to do, and you might not have won in the traditional sense of the Overswarm, but take it home as a win. Your play really had no obvious flaw.

Oh right, @Kary, Seph ACTUALLY GOT THAT RESULT. You were sharp to spot the discrepancy, but I have no idea what happened there. OS, enlightenment?

Top Bottom