• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
it wouldn't, i'm just telling you to vote him because it's the right call (or at least better than voting me, obviously)

you clearly care to some extent or you would've already voted or whatever

but yeah, vote Seph plz

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've been lurking since I'm at work, I'm off soon though

:phone:

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
seph, same question to you, only with karyScum
honestly I have no idea.

The only thing I could come up with is that he tried killing you and thought NH bluffed, because you said you were doubting between me/Kary and JTB was quick to vote me.
But that's not likely. I don't really care about speculation, either. Nobody has reason to no-kill at this stage. We also have no reason to no-lynch.

FML/JTB up to you two. JTB, what parts of the game have you read?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
I want 2 things before i vote:

1) i want kary and seph to full claim, one more time.
2) Seph, i have a 2 part question 1) Why were you so certain d2 i was bussing july as opposed to delivering the case i had promised since d1 2) Are you town ?

FullMetalLynch

i lied

And they said unto the mysterious figure "do you now regret your actions ?
And the figure replied: "What's done is done and cannot be un-done, for once history has been written, either by a guiding hand or by those who would take it's reigns, it becomes something more
Vote Kary

JTB, hammer if you please.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
There's still more information to be had FML to ensure we get the right lynch. have you considered that we might be dealing with another Indy, not mafia?

Kary and seph can answer that too

:phone:

FullMetalLynch

We've considered it, and deemed it unlikely.
we also decided kary was going over seph in our minds, to a large part because we've had kary scummy all game, and partly because seph was willing to die first yesterday to get kary scum. I can't see seph, as the last scum of either variety, doing that.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
i lied

Vote Kary

JTB, hammer if you please.
congrats

now would be a good time to announce you can move your vote

or you're a derp

i mean, really

Vote: No Lynch

There's still more information to be had FML to ensure we get the right lynch. have you considered that we might be dealing with another Indy, not mafia?

Kary and seph can answer that too
yes

but it seems more likely there's a mafia given that NH died in the night

and I still think Seph is the scummiest

:/

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I mean, I'm prepared to admit that maybe Hando's clear is a lie, or that it only clears FML as not mafia, but that makes Hando's role seem like a hell of a drawback to town.

I'm prepared to admit that maybe JTB is playing superbly to his meta of doing eff all as town, and is actually say indy with WTT; but I don't think that's super-likely either.

had an indy/scum vibe off Seph all game, am totally fine with him being the play. That I have to No Lynch in order to get it is an absolute pain in the ***, but what are you going to do.

I mean if you lynch me, you lose. up to you.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
now that I think about it, probably can't convince seph to vote for a no lynch, so guess I'm going to have to hope the day phase expires before you kill me.

please talk to me JTB, given that I've given up on everyone else

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
but I mean seriously

you were down to lynch Seph yesterDay until I pointed out that we could lynch DH again. Why the **** would I do that if I was scum? Lynch Seph, night-kill DH, boom.

Last minute 180 with no warning is, in my experience, never a good idea.

but nevermind

FullMetalLynch

in fact, i dont regret voting you at all, because you entertaining the idea of no lynching when we know there is a killing role is pretty telling that me and Orbo chose right.

I think you fail to realize that if seph is mafia, he wins if we no lynch here. By NLing' he could kill JTB at night, and because our vote is still stuck on you the next day, alpha strike you.

And i know your not a dumb player kary, so the only real conclusion i'm drawing here is that you are our last scum.

Me and orbo were down for seph yesterday, but we were hydra talking since we found out our vote was stuck on DH and toDay we decided that you were the path we were going with.

Now, here's the full situation so you comprehend the only paths available to us, and why i believe now more strongly you are scum.

1) JTB hammers you and ends the day, we either hit you as scum or town loses, unless JTB were to live through the night and slap his mod vote thing on seph, then come in to hammer seph(as mod votes cannot lead to a lynch as i recall)
2) We no lynch and end the day, someone dies and we are left with three people and regardless of scum between you and seph it's gonna be you vs him again. My vote still stuck on you, all seph has to do is come in and alpha you, unless no one dies(not seeing it) and JTB slaps his modvotes on seph and solo hammers him.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
uh

because I want to lynch Seph?

and given you can't move your vote

and Seph is unlikely to self-vote

I can't lynch him toDay?

how is that not obvious?

literally my only other option is to swing a lynch onto you/JTB, which I've JUST talked about

FullMetalLynch

we can't move our vote till someone dies.
We just saw that yesterday where i couldn't vote anyone but DH because he was still alive.

We also cannot vote for a NL. at all

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
hmm great

as far as I can tell you've thrown the game then :/

the best I can come up with is lynching you/JTB and hoping there's no kill toNight

except I doubt Seph is going to buy into that

so

:secretkpop:

this is why your 180 with no warning is so dumb

Vote: FullMetalLynch

if you know anything about the setup/puzzles/NAs you've not outed, I'd like you to do so now. I still don't understand the no kills/talk of bulletproofs that have been going around

@JTB: you're town or you would've hammered me already. What the hell do we do right now, are we able to use your ability for instance?

Handorin

Smash Hero
JTB, just vote Kary so we can move on.

I wish I remembered I was kinda actually in this game, then I couldve sent my double vote choice in. Then this game would be over.

FullMetalLynch

we already told you why we switched.

Your acting like people can't re read and change their mind.

FullMetalLynch

me and orbo went with a scum read.

We are fully ready to accept being wrong about it if we are.
But we are not no lynching, that is ridiculous, and as much as you may flail around to try and get us lynched , its not going to happen because WE ARE CLEARED.

you are actually voting a cleared player based off the fact you believe me and orbo couldn't have changed our minds. You are the one attempting to guide town away from ending this.

and wtf you just said JTB was town and yet you hope to swing his lynch ? Please flail harder

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
dear FML

I AM TOWN

sell me on a scenario where I can die and we can still win, and maybe I'll self vote

hell, maybe if I die and there's no kill, then you can actually vote the scum tomorrow

but no, I'm not flailing. I'm trying to see if there's any way to claw back this game from your decision to vote for me, without warning, that you cannot reverse.

I'm fully prepared to accept that you've thrown the game, yeah. But please don't get high and mighty because I'm being logical about trying to still win this thing.

Which do I think is more likely, that you're cleared through Hando's role, or that I'm cleared through MY ROLE PM?

Unvote

Voting you is ridiculous, voting Seph is ridiculous, all my ****ing options are ridiculous. As far as I can tell this game is already over and we've lost, it's just a formality now.

JTB, decide whether we can still win with your role etc. or just hammer me, up to you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ok, so here we go.

Last night, I got cursed. I was given the wincon that I must be on a successful lynch today. The consequences of not being on one are unknown to me.

This brings up the "win-con" that July got D2. I doubt that she had to be on a successful Kary lynch, just any lynch and threw in Karys name.

I'm still working on who is scum. Seph is pretty scummy with his lurking during this dayphase while hes on the chopping block while Kary is obviously putting in work, but some of the things he says are just like wtf, why are you saying that

I have today off, so I'll have my verdict at some point. Wanted to bring some more insight to the table before voting.

FullMetalLynch

also, i apologize kary if you are town, i asked orbo what he wanted to do, he said lets go kary, i was in favor of going with my gut on seph again, we talked and settled on you, whats done is done

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
had an indy/scum vibe off Seph all game, am totally fine with him being the play. That I have to No Lynch in order to get it is an absolute pain in the ***, but what are you going to do.
If you had that vibe, why didn't you ever push it? You only mentioned it in passing a few times. Instead of convincing the big players (which should be possible if you're right, right?) you just waited until they were gone to push me.

but I mean seriously

you were down to lynch Seph yesterDay until I pointed out that we could lynch DH again. Why the **** would I do that if I was scum? Lynch Seph, night-kill DH, boom.

Last minute 180 with no warning is, in my experience, never a good idea.

but nevermind
Oh yeah, lynch Seph, NK DH and then... 3 people left. 2 of which are cleared.

but uh
yeah, FML can't move their vote

JTB, vote Kary. Don't extend our suffering.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
also, if my gut was right about seph i am never actually reading a game again and may only play using it.

FullMetalLynch

well let's see how this goes
also, if my gut was right about seph i am never actually reading a game again and may only play using it.
well let's see how this goes

conversly, if i was right about kary, i'm going to use my current style of trust the gut substantiate with the brain

Top Bottom