• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~=The Video Game Character Game=~

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay. I'm not going to, like, give out a name, but I wanna say it before it happens again - NO ANIME CHRACTERS! That includes if they have been starred in a Video Game. The characters should have their origination and history found in the Video Game market. It's already been said.

Maybe it should be edited into the first post, if people read that too.

<_<

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Zangief (Street Fighter)
Farina (Fire Emblem 7)

Okay. I'm not going to, like, give out a name, but I wanna say it before it happens again - NO ANIME CHRACTERS! That includes if they have been starred in a Video Game. The characters should have their origination and history found in the Video Game market. It's already been said.

<_<
Aww wtf man? Sometimes anime fighters are pretty legit (most of the time they're broken lol)

GA Peach

Smash Lord

<_<
you're a pile of trash.

Alex, 3S

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You will run out of Chrono characters eventually

Ruto (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

vZakat

Half Genie
Dazwa has impressed me with is knowledge of Chrono Trigger characters.

Edit- Ocean Prince (Puyo Puyo Fever)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vZakat - we are on the internet. It doesn't take much to open up a tab and search characters to a game. Hell, I'm guilty of it for a few.

And right now I'm at a loss for characters . . . Umm

Edward (Final Fantasy 4)

vZakat

Half Genie
vZakat - we are on the internet. It doesn't take much to open up a tab and search characters to a game.
I know and I'm guessing he's doing that. It's more his dedication to only CT characters that's impressive. Maybe I should have said that. *shrugs*

Top Bottom