• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~=The Video Game Character Game=~

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Toma XIII, Chrono Trigger
i'm having trouble thinking of a character that starts with the number 3, so i'm gonna use a cop-out due to Dazwa using stupid characters like Toma XIII, lol. last letter used is "I", since it is a Roman Numeral.

Iggy Koopa, Mario 3

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Eliwood, Fire Emblem

just my thoughts, this game gets pretty dull when we know that people can't be eliminated or whatever. maybe next time this is done, we can do something like that. just a thought...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Elf (Gauntlet)

Yeah, in actuality, people are just going to keep repeating characters, since not everybody wants to read and memorize all the chars listed so far... maybe have a running list or something?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Cloud Strife *FF7*

how would you go about doing that?
Fenrir FF6

well, it would involve some exclusion of people. in order to do it, you would have to start with a limited amount of people in the thread, and keep track of who breaks the rules or whatever. then you would have to have a limit to the amount of time you could go without posting, or setup a rotation for people to go. just a way to have a basic elimination system.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Daxter (Jak and Daxter)

yeah, i think it would make things fun. plus, like Fenrir said, someone would have to be dedicated to making a list of what characters have been used, and, essentially, check it twice like Santa.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes, well, you said nothing when we were readin' out of a Bestiary, mike, my homie.

Top Bottom