• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~=The Video Game Character Game=~

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Orthrus (Persona 3)

This is great. You stay stuck with your Chrono while I keep on with a multitude of sources at my disposal. We'll see who runs out first.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Looks like...

WE JUST GOT A REAL MATCH!!! STRAIGHT ST MODE 1 ON 1 MINDGAMES!!!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2. no using names from monster collecting games wtf 491 pokemon etc
Please. If we're allowed to use characters from a bestiary, characters who have no real significance or importance to a game's plot, then I see no reason why Pokemon can't be used.

See, if something was said about that, Chrono whatever would have been fizzled out a long time ago. And I can't understand the persistence to stick with Chrono whatever.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
hey mr center of the universe the post is not directed solely at you

but this time i guess you are right. the game is lame if you use MONSTERBOOKS/NPCDICTIONARY

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hey mr center of the universe the post is not directed solely at you

but this time i guess you are right. the game is lame if you use MONSTERBOOKS/NPCDICTIONARY
Bro! That was a bit o' sarcasm by me. My post wasn't necessarily directed at only you, too. Sorry!:embarrass

Top Bottom