• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The < V ( Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

^ If by that you mean a pet who pees in your closet, yes.
< Eating chocolate cake.
v Wants chocolate cake.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^ WAAAAAAAH!!!!!

< Is just going with the flow

V Is going to shout something like < and ^ did just now.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^ Is having some high expectations

< cannot electronically just deliver the cake to you.

V still wants chocolate cake regardless.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
^ Stop the cake thing already!
< More mind games (the universe has three ways of ending, the first is called the big crunch, where all of space and time gets crunched into an infinitely small point. Another option is called the big rip, when, to shorten the explanation, the universe expands so fast Gravity can't keep up and everything "explodes". Finally, and most likely, there is the never ending expansion scenario, when space continues to expand. There will be three eras after this one. The degenerate era is the last era of matter, It starts when the last stars die out. Eventually, the atom will loose it's hold and will fall apart, thus ending the reign of matter. After all the matter in the universe falls apart, the universe enters the black hole era, where the only noticeable objects are black holes. Without a fuel source (the atom), the only way for black holes to grow is to consume other black holes. Once out of fuel, black holes "explode" and release more sub atomic particles. After all black holes are gone, the universe enters it's "final era" called the dark era, where only subatomic particles exist, and the universe is "dead", unless you go into the realm of quantum physics)
V gets frightened by this.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
^Is very wrong about me being very wrong
< Is his own daughter
V Is even more frightened by <statement than Charizard92's mind game

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^to some degree no.

< didn't hate him, but never did play him when < had Melee to begin with.

V is going to post something about his/her life.

Frown

poekmon
^ Kinzer MAH BOI
< Yes, I am 16 yrs old and live in Sweden. I have four younger siblings and live in a town 30 km from the town where my school and schoolmates are, so I have no friends nearby to hang out with and spend my time on Smashboards instead.
V Will tell me about HIS life.

XACE-K

Smash Master
^ dun wury, is gonna be kay
< 14 and lives in the most unknown part of NYC. has 3 siblings, one older and 2 younger. I hang out with my friends whenever I'm bored. Spends time on Smashboards because I also want to hang out with my internet friends.
v Will continue the trend of telling people about his/hers/its/potatos life.

D

Deleted member

^ Yes.
< Is 13 and lives in the same town as a very famous and popular water park. Has one younger sister. I hang out with my friends at school. Spnds time on SWF because I have nothing better to do.
v Will continue this trend.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^ Is correct

< Is going to be 16 in one month from now. Is an only child. Lives in a city where sin is not recognized outside the city. I have friends only during the school year, and I spend my time on SWF for the same reason Sonic does.

V Is going to share something about his/her life, or if he/she/it already has will acknowledge that I started this.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
^ fine
< I'm a 16 year old reformed Jew who likes the discovery channel. That is about as much as you can get, unless you know where I live.
V will give a shot.

XACE-K

Smash Master
^ a shot of what?
< go 3 posts up to see my info
v will continue the thread or else monkeys will eat your eyeballs

Frown

poekmon
^ AAGH MONKEY MAN
< I'm a 56 year-old lady and I live with my 34 cats and my husband who has been dead in his bed for 16 years. During my free time, I feed birds, re-circulate the air in my husband's room and look at people who walk past the window.
V Will tell me if he thinks THIS is the real Frown.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
^ HEKE
< Is 14. Has one little sister. Lives outside of town. Has a friend that rarely comes over in the summer time so I have to see him in school. Other friend has moved away. I go to SWF for fun, and usually have nothing better to do, like Sonic the Baron.
V WHAT THE TREND'S DONE ALREADEH?!?!

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
^ That one Pope who initiated mass cat-burning.
< I am 17, have a hotter-but-less-interesting twin sister, and an older brother. I have three very close friends, all girls, and two of whom are fellow Smashers. I am an artist, a liberal Roman Catholic, and I hate raisins.
V wants to meet my sister.

D

Deleted member

^ I'm male.
< Possibly the youngest person here (Besides Frown)
v A chick? (Please?)

D

Deleted member

^ Um...not...pigeons.
< Pigeons poop on stuff.
v Gets the reference.

T

The Black Glove

^ will end up working at McDonalds all his life.
< Enjoys School (Particularly School Football)
v will (hopefully) not be a hobo.

D

Deleted member

^ Probably not. I get good grades, and I'm learning guitar, so I'm pretty much gonna have a good future.
< Beat Homestar Ruiner today.
v Has downloaded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom