• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

D

Deleted member

Same. On Steam, it's usually me who starts the conversation; my friends rarely start the conversation for me. The only exception to this is when they want to show me something. Is it really too much to ask for the interest in talking with me to be returned?
Yeah, exactly. All of my Skype contacts are just there.. waiting for me to start a conversation. By that logic, I could just delete everyone and call them a waste of time.. let's see if they react. Like, why? Am I unpopular to them? Am I something horrid? I don't get it.

No, this doesn't limit to Skype contacts, it goes to everyone I have met over the past five years. And when I say "everyone", I really mean it.

There are very (very) few times in which someone has started it for me, but it's not enough.

If this is where society is headed, I am definitely not looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. On Steam, it's usually me who starts the conversation; my friends rarely start the conversation for me. The only exception to this is when they want to show me something. Is it really too much to ask for the interest in talking with me to be returned?
Not saying this is the case for most people, but I have a ton of trouble initiating conversation, even with my closest friends. I constantly fear that I'll annoy them (even if they tell me otherwise), and I eventually give into the idea of "If they wanted to talk to me, they would."

Anxiety!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was younger I thought money doesn't matter as long as you have love.

As I get older I'm starting to believe I'm not going to be getting love unless I have money.

Money really is the most important thing in life

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I feel like I have no friends at all, both in real life and online. Everywhere I go it feels like people don't want me to be a part of them. The worst part is that the people that reject me are usually smart and sophisticated people, not just random punks. I'm not asking for people to be my best friend and talk 24/7, just for people to at least respect me.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I am reminded of why having a weekly local tournament was so important back when I was in Jersey. Not thing alleviates stress and frustration more than beating on people with my Pacman.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I seem to make a lot of typos lately, I've noticed

But it's not really typos. It's like, real words...just the wrong word, but close to it

Like here instead of her...etc.

I think it's something catching up to me...like my partying days in my early 20's.

Or maybe just age catching up on me

Last edited:

Lapsy143

Smash Rookie
I feel depressed in smash and splatoon, and I just need some help overall to kill my addiction to competitive gaming and just make my appreciation of games non-competitive.

So, I play smash. I suck at it, but I love talking about technical intricacies that I can't preform myself or meta with no real backup other than what other people say. This has grown in the community I'm in to a constant hate of me when I do it, but I can't stop. Then Splatoon comes around, and I still love it. However, I can't enjoy it casually, because I want to do it competitvley. If you know anything about Splatoon meta, it's that rollers are usually hated, and I'm part of that crowd. Again, I talk about the bad of rollers without saying the good, and I have few facts other than what other people say. Problem is, my A+ ego filled roller friend that also knows of this meta talk hates me now that I hate on his weapon. I'm trying to nudge into a good spot with him, but I can't without going into a tangent.

I want to get out of this dumb hole of competitve gaming ruining my reputation with my online friends, but I can't. I know this is the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know ways to get out of this without being reminded of coming back? Thanks if you can.

Just needed to get that out of me and get some help.

Piefrenzy

Smash Cadet
Man, I'm so glad there is a place I can just rant.

Screw this game man. It's so depressing to play. I started playing Melee two and a half months ago and I feel like I haven't done anything at all. I've done my best to practice almost every day, but it feels like I haven't learned a thing, I still get 4 stocked by every person I play. I think almost everyone at my local has 4 stocked me now. It's a miracle if I can take a stock off of one of them. It seems like no one else is new. Every other game I've played and tried to get good at (WoW, SC2, League) I always start with people around my skill level. With this it feels like they are just shoving it into me dry. It's so depressing. It kills all motivation. I have no idea how you are suppose to start playing this game. I just got back from my local where I went 0-2 again. Not that I expect to win a set, let alone a match, I feel like I should be able to do something better than get 4 stocked all the time. I stuck around and played some friendlies. I got 4 stocked every game. It feels so bad to play against Falco. I feel like I can't even play the game. I picked Fox because I wanted to pick the best character so I wouldn't have my potential limited or anything. I know it requires a lot of work to get good at Fox, but I've worked at it almost every day the past 2 and a half months and it feels like I can't do anything at all. This game makes me so depressed.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Man, I'm so glad there is a place I can just rant.

Screw this game man. It's so depressing to play. I started playing Melee two and a half months ago and I feel like I haven't done anything at all. I've done my best to practice almost every day, but it feels like I haven't learned a thing, I still get 4 stocked by every person I play. I think almost everyone at my local has 4 stocked me now. It's a miracle if I can take a stock off of one of them. It seems like no one else is new. Every other game I've played and tried to get good at (WoW, SC2, League) I always start with people around my skill level. With this it feels like they are just shoving it into me dry. It's so depressing. It kills all motivation. I have no idea how you are suppose to start playing this game. I just got back from my local where I went 0-2 again. Not that I expect to win a set, let alone a match, I feel like I should be able to do something better than get 4 stocked all the time. I stuck around and played some friendlies. I got 4 stocked every game. It feels so bad to play against Falco. I feel like I can't even play the game. I picked Fox because I wanted to pick the best character so I wouldn't have my potential limited or anything. I know it requires a lot of work to get good at Fox, but I've worked at it almost every day the past 2 and a half months and it feels like I can't do anything at all. This game makes me so depressed.
This is very good to read.

http://smashboards.com/threads/drastic-improvement.311129/

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hurricane Patricia going on and my extended family lives dangerously close to it. I'm far from where the brunt of the hurricane is, but I worry for them.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I feel depressed in smash and splatoon, and I just need some help overall to kill my addiction to competitive gaming and just make my appreciation of games non-competitive.

So, I play smash. I suck at it, but I love talking about technical intricacies that I can't preform myself or meta with no real backup other than what other people say. This has grown in the community I'm in to a constant hate of me when I do it, but I can't stop. Then Splatoon comes around, and I still love it. However, I can't enjoy it casually, because I want to do it competitvley. If you know anything about Splatoon meta, it's that rollers are usually hated, and I'm part of that crowd. Again, I talk about the bad of rollers without saying the good, and I have few facts other than what other people say. Problem is, my A+ ego filled roller friend that also knows of this meta talk hates me now that I hate on his weapon. I'm trying to nudge into a good spot with him, but I can't without going into a tangent.

I want to get out of this dumb hole of competitve gaming ruining my reputation with my online friends, but I can't. I know this is the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know ways to get out of this without being reminded of coming back? Thanks if you can.

Just needed to get that out of me and get some help.
Drop melee and play Smash 4 instead. It's much easier to get better in that game.

2thesky

Smash Cadet
I feel like I have no friends at all, both in real life and online. Everywhere I go it feels like people don't want me to be a part of them. The worst part is that the people that reject me are usually smart and sophisticated people, not just random punks. I'm not asking for people to be my best friend and talk 24/7, just for people to at least respect me.
I respect you.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
3DS stick is too stiff...any suggestions to fix it, anyone? I can't dash in Smash 3DS now...makes me not want to play it anymore. I haven't played in a week thanks to it.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
3DS stick is too stiff...any suggestions to fix it, anyone? I can't dash in Smash 3DS now...makes me not want to play it anymore. I haven't played in a week thanks to it.
Migrate over to the WiiU, there are more people on it anyways.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Would if I could, being a full time student working 3 jobs, I don't even have the money. All my money goes to school/saving up for a car now. I might have to wait till Christmas for maybe a deal on one.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
That's actually a false statement. Smash 3DS player base is much bigger than the Wii U's, therefore more people play Smash 3DS than Smash Wii U online.

But go on, keep making baseless statements against the 3DS version.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Not saying this is the case for most people, but I have a ton of trouble initiating conversation, even with my closest friends. I constantly fear that I'll annoy them (even if they tell me otherwise), and I eventually give into the idea of "If they wanted to talk to me, they would."

Anxiety!
I've had this problem for most if my life. The thoughts really are just your anxiety. Most people just like to conversate. If they are always the ones to come to you to talk and not the other way around THEN they may have the same thoughts you are having.

Am I making sense? Basically its all in your head man.

As for what is wrong with me: People problems again. People in my life always said it got better. The name calling, the funny looks, the ignorant people making baseless claims about me.....it doesn't "get better." It doesn't, hasn't, and won't stop. I'm convinced I'm going to be alone the rest of my life.

Not because of my own issues but because everyone around me always have their heads so far up their *** that they would rather write someone off as a "loser" than actually giving them a chance or even pay attention!

People look at me like I go around kicking puppies in my spare time. They call me random names at an attempt to label me or alienate me from them. They take one look and assume I'm nothing and never will be anything because I currently am alone.

I'm a loser yet I AM THE ONE who goes out of his way for the people he cares for. I AM THE ONE who gives blood for people who may need it, I AM THE ONE who is always there when someone needs him. Yet to everyone around me I'm nothing more than some nobody loser who will never amount to anything because I don't really have any friends.

All I've done since coming to college has been being nice to people. I hold the doors for them (regardless of gender unlike "nice guys"). I help people find lost items. I ******* gave blood because I thought it was the right thing to do even though I'm terrified of needles (I kicked a doctor in the face once as a child over it. Sorry doc.) and I'm still somehow the bad guy.

I give up. Either my generation is full of the most backwards thinking ******** ever or something is seriously wrong with me. I don't know for sure and maybe I never will. I'm not even depressed anymore. I'm just frustrated and so full of bitterness for others that I don't really even WANT to be friends anymore. And I hate it so much.

Why I couldn't be born thinking and doing things like everyone else I'll never know. Anyway if anyone actually read all this than thank you. I really, really needed to vent and unfortunately I have no where else to do it.

Have a nice day whoever you are. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
I've had this problem for most if my life. The thoughts really are just your anxiety. Most people just like to conversate. If they are always the ones to come to you to talk and not the other way around THEN they may have the same thoughts you are having.

Oh, I am 100 percent aware of this. Like I said, my friends are usually like "That wouldn't be annoying, that's ridiculous", but I can never shake that feeling.

I'll probably get over it. Eventually. Like, in a million years, maybe.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
That's actually a false statement. Smash 3DS player base is much bigger than the Wii U's, therefore more people play Smash 3DS than Smash Wii U online.

But go on, keep making baseless statements against the 3DS version.
Actually this isn't true at all. Yes more people about the 3ds version than the WiiU but those were mostly casual gamers. As for who is actually still playing the game a year after its release? The WiiU version is definitely more populated than the 3ds. A quick look at the two For Glories will make that undeniably clear.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

As for what is wrong with me: People problems again. People in my life always said it got better. The name calling, the funny looks, the ignorant people making baseless claims about me.....it doesn't "get better." It doesn't, hasn't, and won't stop. I'm convinced I'm going to be alone the rest of my life.

Not because of my own issues but because everyone around me always have their heads so far up their *** that they would rather write someone off as a "loser" than actually giving them a chance or even pay attention!

People look at me like I go around kicking puppies in my spare time. They call me random names at an attempt to label me or alienate me from them. They take one look and assume I'm nothing and never will be anything because I currently am alone.

I'm a loser yet I AM THE ONE who goes out of his way for the people he cares for. I AM THE ONE who gives blood for people who may need it, I AM THE ONE who is always there when someone needs him. Yet to everyone around me I'm nothing more than some nobody loser who will never amount to anything because I don't really have any friends.

All I've done since coming to college has been being nice to people. I hold the doors for them (regardless of gender unlike "nice guys"). I help people find lost items. I ******* gave blood because I thought it was the right thing to do even though I'm terrified of needles (I kicked a doctor in the face once as a child over it. Sorry doc.) and I'm still somehow the bad guy.

I give up. Either my generation is full of the most backwards thinking ******** ever or something is seriously wrong with me. I don't know for sure and maybe I never will. I'm not even depressed anymore. I'm just frustrated and so full of bitterness for others that I don't really even WANT to be friends anymore. And I hate it so much.

Why I couldn't be born thinking and doing things like everyone else I'll never know. Anyway if anyone actually read all this than thank you. I really, really needed to vent and unfortunately I have no where else to do it.

Have a nice day whoever you are. Thanks for listening.
What is it about your appearance that is making people make these claims about you just by looking at you. Of course it is unjustified but is it something you can change so that the harassment can stop?

Edit: I see you're from the south is it a racism problem? yeah those red necks are pretty awful but people around the rest of the country are much better about these things. Don't let those Southerners dter you from our generation, they are the very worst of the lot

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
What is it about your appearance that is making people make these claims about you just by looking at you. Of course it is unjustified but is it something you can change so that the harassment can stop?

Edit: I see you're from the south is it a racism problem? yeah those red necks are pretty awful but people around the rest of the country are much better about these things. Don't let those Southerners dter you from our generation, they are the very worst of the lot
No I am white lol. I have a mean face but even then it doesn't justify what they say. I've proven throughout my life that I'm not a bad person but people just want to blindly speculate.

D

Deleted member

I'm a Southerner myself and I am by no means a redneck nor racist.

Anyway, back on topic, I feel like my dad hates me again and I have so called friends ignore me. They probably ignore me and dislike me because I like the same things they like. So why is that a bad thing?

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Just to throw in my two cents on Southern racism: both sides are at fault. I've seen racist people who were white AND I've been picked on and bullied for being white. It isn't "white southerners are racist." Many African Americans are just as racist as the white people.

And not EVERYONE is that way. Most people have put that dumb hate behind them. There are always the few bad apples though.

Basically the south is not nearly as bad as people assume. The racism is developed between several sides. It is not a single party being hateful. AND NO WE ARE NOT ALL REDNECKS OR RACIST. :[

@Sanae I don't have much to go on but maybe they are jealous of you over something.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Just to throw in my two cents on Southern racism: both sides are at fault. I've seen racist people who were white AND I've been picked on and bullied for being white. It isn't "white southerners are racist." Many African Americans are just as racist as the white people.

And not EVERYONE is that way. Most people have put that dumb hate behind them. There are always the few bad apples though.

Basically the south is not nearly as bad as people assume. The racism is developed between several sides. It is not a single party being hateful. AND NO WE ARE NOT ALL REDNECKS OR RACIST. :[

@Sanae I don't have much to go on but maybe they are jealous of you over something.
Are these racists African Americans you speak of openly disdainful or white people, don't believe the two populations should mix, and like to lynch the white people for fun or for something along the lines of "its what those animals deserve"? If not then I really don't think you can compare southern white racism to any other form of prejudice in the country.

Not to mention that with unequal distribution of resources black southerns aren't in a position to exclude the white southerns from anything on the level of what the whites are doing to the blacks down there.

My point is that its a pretty large false equivalency you're making there.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Are these racists African Americans you speak of openly disdainful or white people, don't believe the two populations should mix, and like to lynch the white people for fun or for something along the lines of "its what those animals deserve"? If not then I really don't think you can compare southern white racism to any other form of prejudice in the country.

Not to mention that with unequal distribution of resources black southerns aren't in a position to exclude the white southerns from anything on the level of what the whites are doing to the blacks down there.

My point is that its a pretty large false equivalency you're making there.
I'm not gonna argue this here. If you want to PM me than do so. And you are making a VERY broad assumption. I am talking about my area specifically. I don't live in the harsher areas so I have not seen linchings and such.

IN MY AREA racism is equal on both sides. SOME whites say stupid **** about African americans AND SOME african americans say stupid **** about white people.

Don't change what I am saying. Linchings and such are unforgivable and those people should be put down. By the way, it isn't the whole south. There are darker areas around where those may still happen but it sure as **** is not everywhere down here.

If you want to have a conversation on racism I'm happy to talk about it but don't tell me about what goes on WHERE I LIVE and you do not.

Edit: One more point. There are areas in the United States that a white male like me would not survive a day living in. If you are going to ignore that fact then we have nothing to talk about.

Last edited:

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna be a part of these racism discussions, but the only thing I'm gonna say about this is I live in the South, too (Kentucky specifically), but I'm not a racist. Anyway, what am I actually unhappy about?

Well, Halloween's come and gone already & I've been feeling depressed about it all day due to what happened to me in the past. I was around 11 when I was going trick-or-treating for the last time. But, it wasn't the only thing I was depressed about. The other reason is because it was also the last time I got to spend time with my father when it comes to holidays. He died a month later from a car accident and it was days before Thanksgiving. To this day, I'm still thinking about it. It was probably the most saddest part of my childhood and even as an adult, I still get sad because of it.

I hate talking about the death of someone I know on here, but this is honestly how I'm feeling lately. It was such a depressing time for me.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm feeling too down to continue the racism discussion at this point.

Today is my first night waking home in day light savings time. I already have my reflective vest(which is too small for me despite order it in extra large) but I don't have my walking light. I had assumed it just hadn't arrived yet but I tracked the order amd they told me it was delivered along with my winter hat. I'll check the package again when I get home but I really don't think its in the box. I really don't wanna get hit by a car walking home this week :(

Last edited:

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
I don't know why, but I feel awful that I have developed feelings for one of my online friends.

Don't ask why this upsets me, because I would like to know as much as you.

D

Deleted member 269706

I'm tired of befriending people who turn out to be more fake than anyone else out there. People who just use you to get what they want and then ignore you once you've fulfilled your purpose to them. It sucks man. Thinking what you had was real, thinking that someone actually cared as much as they did. And I'm sick of losing friends because I refuse to be treated like that. That's one way to throw 10 weeks away. Damn me for falling for it. It'd be hard not to, but looking back it all makes sense. Eh, we're just opening more doors, right?

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
I'm starting to get depressed of how my life is going to turned down with all the choices that I took in my college time. I ended up wasted a year of learning something pointless because I didn't know that the college class (graphic design) turned out to be a lot harder than I thought that it could be easier just by looking. However I manage to learn more about Illustrator and Photoshop so I guess that okay to me.

As of right now, I failed one of the two classes (Web Development) that I take because of how poorly I wasn't looking at the instructions/website. At the very least the other class is much easier though. Anyway, I hope my college years for who knows when will be better if I know what to do.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Well, I took my SAT Subject test for Math 2 today. Could have gone better. I literally can't get more than 2 questions wrong or else I'll get less than a 700, which was my goal. I also ran out of time because i was double checking EVERY problem to make sure I didn't F*** up something stupid, although I did catch 3 mistakes. So I ended up missing the end 4 questions on top of my ommits. AND I had the answer to one of my questions, but I was checking it with my graphing calculator, and ran out of time while it was plotting the graph. I HAD the answer. It was right there...

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
Reading some of the posts in this thread I am unsure as to whether or not this qualifies, but I'm starting to have a real bad homework problem. Lately I just can't sit down and do it when I'm supposed to, and while I do get it done the next day it doesn't feel good going to bed knowing I have all this unfinished work.

I also have this pain in my palm that won't go away, not sure if I should see a doctor or just wait it out.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Reading some of the posts in this thread I am unsure as to whether or not this qualifies, but I'm starting to have a real bad homework problem. Lately I just can't sit down and do it when I'm supposed to, and while I do get it done the next day it doesn't feel good going to bed knowing I have all this unfinished work.

I also have this pain in my palm that won't go away, not sure if I should see a doctor or just wait it out.
I, too, have a homework problem, for you see, I'm an addict.
I used to have a completely normal life. Then, while I was hanging out with my friends, somebody told me to try Smashboards. It was all downhill from there. Pretty soon, I ended up spending $15 a year on the stuff, just for the premium quality. I can't stop posting. I can't sit near a computer without signing on, and I can't sleep. I go to bed at 4 AM regularly, because the Smashboards keeps you hooked.
I'm currently in a rehab center, and this is part of my therapy.

All jokes aside, we had a school assembly on drugs, and it made me very sad. They brought in a bunch of people to talk about their ruined lives and stuff, including one parent whose kid died of an OD, and then they also brought that kids best friend who was in jail, so he couldn't do drugs...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not being able to just pick up your pen and do the work is a common thing. Idk there's just something about stepping over that hurdle of actually starting the work that's super difficult. You aren't alone, and honestly I'm not sure if I can give any advice on how to force yourself to do it.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how to open this, so I'm just gonna start saying it.

I just recently got a job at a video store in a supermarket. This is my first job and it's currently my 3rd week working now and I just want to go sit in a corner and cry to death. Now, the job itself isn't too hard, it's actually pretty easy, all things considered, but never in my life have I been more reminded of how much of a loner I am, how much I hate hanging around other human beings and how ignorant others can be to the point where I'm convinced that they are demons who's sole purpose is to take me down.

Now the thing is, a lot of the customers that come in are actually pretty nice, so most if not all of the bad experiences I've had already happen over the phone. The video department isn't nearly as busy as the others, so we're the ones that typically have to answer it. Well, here I am in the store. There's no one else in there, but I'm still busy doing stuff. The phone goes off and I figured I'll get it as soon as I'm done with what I'm doing. Someone else gets it, one of the managers pages me and then says, "You need to answer the phone," in a way that was less than kind. Next time the phone rings, I pick it up and I get the most rude, incompetent b-word that starts flipping out because I don't know the answer to her question. Well, SORRY for being the new guy. SORRY that I was born human. SORRY that I'm not perfect.
I get that it was a weak situation and everything, but in that sequence of events, I learned that I'm dang sensitive and I get offended really easily.

But that's just one instance. On the job as whole? I feel like a complete outsider. I get stressed really easily and I feel like this job is just asking far too much of my abilities. People will tell me, "Well, talk to a manager." I can't do that. I view managers and bosses as teachers in school: these big hulking figures that, if I were to ask them something, all Hell will break loose.
I guess part of it is that I'm an employee and I hate being told what to do. I'm not a follower in any way. I've already talked to a few friends and family about this, and the universal answer is, "Keep at it. It will get better." It's not going to. There's two reasons I took the job in the first place. The first is because I seriously need some money. The second? I wanted my parents to get off my back. I couldn't do the things I wanted to do on a daily basis because I was terrified. I knew my parents and/or sister would say something about it that would put me in a bad mood. In fact, the same thing goes for a college course I'm taking. The only reason I'm doing it is because my parents made me. The whole time, I'm thinking, "I'm a human being. I'm not a slave to your will." Stop trying to make me someone that I'm not nor will I ever be. I've already been in too many hellish situations like this. I don't want to suffer through anymore.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just overreacting. It just feels like the whole world is against me and that this is a battle I just can't win, no matter how perfect my strategy is.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
A pair of headphones that I bought broke.

This isn't the first time this had happened! I was being so careful with every pair that I owned, and they still break! It makes me so mad!

Last edited:
Top Bottom