• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Is it painful? :ohwell:
The pain does sometimes come and goes during certain times. So far I'm not feeling the pain at the moment, but I know it might kick in again. That's why I have to cut down on the amount of sugar I consume to prevent in case it gets worse.

If this keeps going, I will have to see the dentist again....

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The pain does sometimes come and goes during certain times. So far I'm not feeling the pain at the moment, but I know it might kick in again. That's why I have to cut down on the amount of sugar I consume to prevent in case it gets worse.

If this keeps going, I will have to see the dentist again....
I drink lots of coke and i never get a toothache... mostly 4 cans or more in weekends.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I drink lots of coke and i never get a toothache... mostly 4 cans or more in weekends.
Wow. I don't think I'll be able to manage that at all.

Anyways, its more like every time I eat or drink cold things, the pain starts for some odd reason. If this keeps going, I will seriously need to see the dentist.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Wow. I don't think I'll be able to manage that at all.

Anyways, its more like every time I eat or drink cold things, the pain starts for some odd reason. If this keeps going, I will seriously need to see the dentist.
Try the opposite eat and drink hot things. I don't know how i honestly even drink 4 cans in weekends...

You can sue me £9,999,999,999,999,999,999 if it dosen't work.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you are having pain then your best bet is to go see the dentist. It will not likely get better on its own. Like many medical situations, putting it off might only make it worse. Do yourself a favor and take care of it sooner rather than later.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It turns out I'm just not very good with my secondaries in smash. I should stick with only my main until I get better overall.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Other than my toothache issue.

Its been a very stressful week, as I had been doing a load of homework and coursework stuff which all had to be due in this month which is really tiring. I just hope my teacher will not pile me with further homework to do for this week.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Since my older brother moved out last week, my mom decided to fire our manny (male nanny) who does cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Instead, now I have to help out with chores much which isn't a big deal. However, my mom keeps complaining about me doing things wrong like not ironing clothes properly, not cooking "the right way," and while doing dishes, I accidentally broke a giant glass bowl. Now I feel terrible for not being good at anything, and it doesn't help that my mom gets mad at me for not doing everything properly. :(

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Since my older brother moved out last week, my mom decided to fire our manny (male nanny) who does cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Instead, now I have to help out with chores much which isn't a big deal. However, my mom keeps complaining about me doing things wrong like not ironing clothes properly, not cooking "the right way," and while doing dishes, I accidentally broke a giant glass bowl. Now I feel terrible for not being good at anything, and it doesn't help that my mom gets mad at me for not doing everything properly. :(
It is unfair that she is giving you hell for something that she used to pay someone else to do. Her fault for firing the guy. Is your mom picking up any of the slack?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It is unfair that she is giving you hell for something that she used to pay someone else to do. Her fault for firing the guy. Is your mom picking up any of the slack?
She is. She fixes the things I mess up on and basically says, "It's like I'm doing all the work."

Dr. Slam

Smash Cadet
She is. She fixes the things I mess up on and basically says, "It's like I'm doing all the work."
I can't help but smile, Lol. The things mothers say.
Yee man, but maybe she's just stressing out a bit. It's totally not right that she's putting you down, though. Have you considered talking to her or maybe asking her how you could do it "better"?

I can relate. Mom got mad at me once for "sweeping too agressively" around her. Lol

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yee man, but maybe she's just stressing out a bit. It's totally not right that she's putting you down, though. Have you considered talking to her or maybe asking her how you could do it "better"?

I can relate. Mom got mad at me once for "sweeping too agressively" around her. Lol
Apparently I don't have common sense. I don't really get an opportunity to speak back. She's also getting annoyed that the navy's board haven't reviewed my application for OTS yet, and I finished that in November. My recruiter didn't send it in until last month...

Also, she's ashamed because her co-worker tells her that her 3 sons (including me) are so-so and not particularly successful...Like it's completely my fault no one really wants to hire me full-time for anything. On the plus side I got employee of the month at the part-time retail job I work at, but it doesn't really mean anything to anyone else,

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Also, she's ashamed because her co-worker tells her that her 3 sons (including me) are so-so and not particularly successful...
Her co-worker lacks couth. It is really a rude thing to tell a person that about their children.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Her co-worker lacks couth. It is really a rude thing to tell a person about their children.
Yeah, and she doesn't have children because she doesn't want children that are so-so.

Told my parents I'm attending a wedding at the end of the month. My mom then complains that all my friends have jobs and are getting married while I'm still single. I've been telling her most of my friends my age are still single, but apparently it's not normal to not be in a relationship at this age.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Nothing can alleviate my depression and loneliness. There's literally no reason for me to feel this way but that's how it is. It's even worse when compounded by the fact that some of my friends are going through the same thing, but I can't offer them any help or solutions because I don't have any to offer. I haven't been happy in years, yet I still have the energy and resources and will to go on, but maybe for not much longer.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nothing can alleviate my depression and loneliness. There's literally no reason for me to feel this way but that's how it is. It's even worse when compounded by the fact that some of my friends are going through the same thing, but I can't offer them any help or solutions because I don't have any to offer. I haven't been happy in years, yet I still have the energy and resources and will to go on, but maybe for not much longer.
Don't think like that. There are always reasons to keep going. Maybe you need to seek professional help?

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Don't think like that. There are always reasons to keep going. Maybe you need to seek professional help?
It's more like, there's a certain emptiness and dissatisfaction to everything I do. Part of me just wants to accept that that's how it's supposed to be and "move on," but part of me doesn't wanna take that and thinks there's something more out there. And I'm basically stuck in limbo because the former depresses me, while the latter terrifies me.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's more like, there's a certain emptiness and dissatisfaction to everything I do. Part of me just wants to accept that that's how it's supposed to be and "move on," but part of me doesn't wanna take that and thinks there's something more out there. And I'm basically stuck in limbo because the former depresses me, while the latter terrifies me.
Sounds like you could benefit from professional help, no insult intended.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If you are having pain then your best bet is to go see the dentist. It will not likely get better on its own. Like many medical situations, putting it off might only make it worse. Do yourself a favor and take care of it sooner rather than later.
I'm definitely heading off to see the dentist tomorrow, so hopefully they can help me resolve the toothache situation.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I know I said this before, but I keep getting this feeling that everyone around me hates me. Both real life and Smashboards.

Like it feels like the Sm4sh competitive board is out to get me X-X

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
The biggest smash 4 weekly in the area closed down this weekend, and I'm looking at the other tournies are and so much of them are customs off :(

D

Deleted member 269706

Today my crush told me that we should start working together (again), as in getting jobs at the same location...today was also her 10 month anniversary with her boyfriend.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Today my crush told me that we should start working together (again), as in getting jobs at the same location...today was also her 10 month anniversary with her boyfriend.
Does she know you have a crush on her? If not, she sounds like one of those people who treats everyone else the same, and doesn't realize that saying something like working together could cause awkwardness.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys-

About a month ago I posted that I broke up with my fiancé but luckily we worked things out... Until saturday when we broke up again, but this time it was horrible... I am completely devastated, I like to blame myself because my sister says that I refuse to see that she had mistakes too. We were having problems (like everyone does) but most times (after a fight) we would overcome them... She was my best friend, my lover, my everything.

The thing is that lately she was saying that I was not there for her, that she felt alone and that I would never notice... And saturday night she was behaving very weird since morning and she kept being online on WhatsApp but never talking to me. I was very upset so I said we should talk later then. I had a party at my dad's girlfriend place and we didn't talk all day. At night I sent her a "I love you" text and she just replied "..." "me too" and one thing led to another and we started fighting but the thing is that we ended on a very strong verbal fight, swearings and both saying things we would never say to each other.

I am completely lost, that was not me that night, I swore to always protect her and I failed, I wanted to make her happy because her smile and her big, bright eyes meant the world to me... And now she swore that I would never see her again and she blocked me from iMessage, WhatsApp and won't answer my calls... I just want to apologize and try to rescue this (again)... But my sister and my friends tell me that it's just not worth anymore, too much fights between us.

I really need some advise from anyone on what to do, I've been crying since then, I haven't eaten, I don't want to go to the gym or play Smash Bros, I just want to have a car crash and end this pain.

The worst thing is that I'm sure she is doing fine and moving on.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hi guys-

About a month ago I posted that I broke up with my fiancé but luckily we worked things out... Until saturday when we broke up again, but this time it was horrible... I am completely devastated, I like to blame myself because my sister says that I refuse to see that she had mistakes too. We were having problems (like everyone does) but most times (after a fight) we would overcome them... She was my best friend, my lover, my everything.

The thing is that lately she was saying that I was not there for her, that she felt alone and that I would never notice... And saturday night she was behaving very weird since morning and she kept being online on WhatsApp but never talking to me. I was very upset so I said we should talk later then. I had a party at my dad's girlfriend place and we didn't talk all day. At night I sent her a "I love you" text and she just replied "..." "me too" and one thing led to another and we started fighting but the thing is that we ended on a very strong verbal fight, swearings and both saying things we would never say to each other.

I am completely lost, that was not me that night, I swore to always protect her and I failed, I wanted to make her happy because her smile and her big, bright eyes meant the world to me... And now she swore that I would never see her again and she blocked me from iMessage, WhatsApp and won't answer my calls... I just want to apologize and try to rescue this (again)... But my sister and my friends tell me that it's just not worth anymore, too much fights between us.

I really need some advise from anyone on what to do, I've been crying since then, I haven't eaten, I don't want to go to the gym or play Smash Bros, I just want to have a car crash and end this pain.

The worst thing is that I'm sure she is doing fine and moving on.

I'm having a depressing day, so please forgive me if I don't reply to you with the warmth that I usually try to impart to people here.

My advice is to give her a little time. One of the biggest mistakes guys make towards us women is that you don't give us space when we need it. Men can be overbearing. When we are mad, or upset with you, the last thing we want is a man trying to get all up in our space. Give her distance, let her simmer, then try again later. If it is meant to be, then things will work out.

You may want to take a close look at your relationship and think really hard about the prospect of marriage. Two breakups in the engagement period would normally be two big red flags. Breaking up now, will be a lot easier and less painful than it will be after you are married. Think about that.

I wish you luck and I hope you can find peace and happiness.

Last edited:

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a depressing day, so please forgive me if I don't reply to you with the warmth that I usually try to impart to people here.

My advice is to give her a little time. One of the biggest mistakes guys make towards us women is that you don't give us space when we need it. Men can be overbearing. When we are mad, or upset with you, the last thing we want is a man trying to get all up in our space. Give her distance, let her simmer, then try again later. If it is meant to be, then things will work out.

You may want to take a close look at your relationship and think really hard about the prospect of marriage. Two breakups in the engagement period would normally be two big red flags. Breaking up now, will be a lot easier and less painful than it will be after you are married. Think about that.

I wish you luck and I hope you can find peace and happiness.
What's happening to you? And thanks, any kind of word or advise is deeply appreciated. My only goal was to make her happy, y'know? She's the most amazing girl I've ever met...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What's happening to you? And thanks, any kind of word or advise is deeply appreciated. My only goal was to make her happy, y'know? She's the most amazing girl I've ever met...
Nothing. Just down on life. I won't bother/bore people with it here. I'm here to help, not be helped.

That is a noble goal. If she is that amazing, then she will realize how much you care for her and hopefully you will be laughing about this fight in a few weeks. Don't rush or push her though. Just be supportive.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Nothing. Just down on life. I won't bother/bore people with it here. I'm here to help, not be helped.

That is a noble goal. If she is that amazing, then she will realize how much you care for her and hopefully you will be laughing about this fight in a few weeks. Don't rush or push her though. Just be supportive.
I don't think so... after all the **** we said, specially me, I don't think I will ever see her again. :'(

Top Bottom