• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I drew nothing for 6 momths.

And then I haven't held a pencil for 8 months. Random thoughts over and over. Right now, I'm thinking if people we're to just go to local stores or restaurants to transfer applications to their devices, instead of applying at the exact places at the comfort of your own home, maybe we wouldn't be so lazy. I still hate applying online, and there are barely any papers to write on. By now, I probably became terrible at writing. I haven't touched a book to read and learn or pencil to write on. Obviously, people are forcing me to, but that's just keeping me even further away from doing them.

I don't feel any better if I did them anyways. Entertainment is just my temporary relief, and I don't think I can deny that. All I am left to do is ponder while I walk a path I never intended to choose. I don't know if I'm depressed anymore. I like helping out, but that caused me to help a man rob something from Walmart, and i never even knew until I saw him drop a box of a hundred dollar dvd player. At that point, he just uses the two dollars I gave him and take the bus after he waves his goodbyes and give me thanks. I just stood there.

He claimed to be death and mute by writing with a pen and several napkins. He looked crazy, and was in a hurry. He lied that his car broke down. He was covering the stolen dvd player with his red jacket, and I stood there confused and decided to see what I could do.

The doctors claimed that I have nothing wrong. I don't have adhd, I don't have autism, i have absolutely no mental conditions and stuff. I still feel off.

I seem to think way too much. I'm just gonna try to sleep.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Alright, so even though nobody here cared (sides Goldshadow) about my struggle with tinnitus, but I may as well update. Yes, I still have tinnitus. And depression.

And today I also had to go put my dog of 13 years down because he was very sick. And tomorrow, I'm most likely going to get rejected from my university program.

I hate life.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Finals week
gotta texture a bunch of assets for our game by tomorrow
all nighter could happen
i hope it doesnt
i really need sleep....cuz if i pull all nighters then i probably will have a panic attack :I

texturing streets was cathartic
house texturing was the opposite of that
but its all good now yay

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One of my families cats died last night and I just found out about it now because I was gone last night

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm working on an animation for class, it's going to be of a drum and it's going to follow the movements of a person, except I'm going to remove the person and it's just going to be a stylized drawing of the drum with floating sticks basically copying his movement

I'm procrastinating it like crazy because it's going to be a lot of work

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My condelences for your cat, Psycho.

My pet Hamster died late last night. For a hamster, she was very affectionate and interactive with my family and friends, often going to the bars of her cage to look at someone if they got close enough. She didn't like being touched, unless she was out of her cage, then she seemed to enjoy being petted. She also loved it when my mom would give her a bunch of little fruit treats, and when people would talk to her quietly, she'd come to the bars and look at you. She also used to be a little clumsy in her wheel, my friends and I used to love watching her run and flip in her wheel. (she never appeared to be hurt or injured when she fliped in her wheel)

I used to have two, had them since mid-September 2011, one of them died in early March this year. The one that died first showed many more signs of ageing prior to her passing, so her death was more expected.

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
I'm not unhappy, I'm FURIOUS!

A couple weeks ago I had to suspend my exercise on the Wii Fit Plus due to the death of the Balance Board, the timing proved to be rather auspicious with the pending release of Wii Fit U so I pre-ordered and waited. Now I have the pack - a new board and everything, transferred the old info and, while I wasn't aware of it at the time, the console chose to disrupt and lose power.

I went to check the Troubleshooting and a couple of solutions were available, so I implemented them - I even went to the extend to deleting the Mii in the Wii Menu, making my progress in a few games null and void - but the console continues to loss power and I need to wait until Monday to call Nintendo to see if I've overlooked anything. Nearly

$150 for essentially a Trojan virus! :mad: Time to Falcon Punch someone!

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm working on an animation for class, it's going to be of a drum and it's going to follow the movements of a person, except I'm going to remove the person and it's just going to be a stylized drawing of the drum with floating sticks basically copying his movement

I'm procrastinating it like crazy because it's going to be a lot of work

Yeah, I could see that to be a lot of work...I would be overwhelmed and would wait until the last minute, too. Hey, sometimes art is best done under pressure....and sometimes not. Good luck!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Stupid local library closing down every chance they get.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Had to get my wisdom teeth taken out today. I planned only getting two out, NOPE, the surgeon apparently thought they all had to come out ASAP.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My alarm didn't go off and I woke up SUPER late.

I don't have to go anywhere today. But still.

Feel like my entire day is wasted

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
F.UCK! I take my headphones away from my work computer for a single day and they break. It's not even one side of the headphone breaking like what usually happens, both sides break! I hate when things like this help ruin my day.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'm in the middle of fighting incredible OCD. My grades tanked, my life kind of tanked.
I feel like I'm getting better, but this is so draining.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Alright, so even though nobody here cared (sides Goldshadow) about my struggle with tinnitus, but I may as well update. Yes, I still have tinnitus. And depression.

And today I also had to go put my dog of 13 years down because he was very sick. And tomorrow, I'm most likely going to get rejected from my university program.

I hate life.
It's unfortunate how indifferent people are, including people on this website, to other people's problems but I think I actually do give a damn and I'm interested in your updates. Sorry about your dog. It won't help in the long term but I can give you the name and location of an absolutely amazing "massuse" who can make you feel better even if it only lasts for a few days.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Hating retail atm.

CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS ARE CRAZY.

Some lady today was ******** about how I was bagging her items ( I get a lot of compliment on my bagging, idk what her problem was) I finally got sick of it, handed her a stack of bags, and said "Here, you bag them." Her face was priceless :D

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Reality sets in. I am gonna have to try and get my computer fixed again. God I hate life.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
My life's pretty great. Now it's just isolated instances that make me unhappy.

My landlord is going to try and charge me a months rent. My lease ends January 1st, we signed it in February. She's trying to tell me that I "agreed" to stay for an additional month despite it not being in writing, or on the lease.

**** that.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently I need to have more confidence, but I'm not sure how you simply have more confidence

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I have a receding hairline.

I'm trying to not be a ***** and cover it up with long hair. I'm trying to embrace it and work with it.

People say I look like I'm fifty, including my mother.

What the **** am I supposed to do? I'm not wearing a ****ing combover.

nope.avi

Vixen

Premium
Receding hairline, if it's from male hormones, is stopped through blocking DHT. DHT inhibits head hair growth, and also causes most prostate problems. :V

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was looking at figures of extinct animals, and they don't make a figure of my favorite non-dinosaur extinct animal. anomalocaris

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Apparently I need to have more confidence, but I'm not sure how you simply have more confidence
I have a similar issue with confidence. As far as I've worked it out I have a terrible fear of failure, which is strange since many people compliment my art and I feel good making it, but I just can't get over my fear of failing as an artist.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used to work out like crazy some months ago until October.

Since then I haven't worked out at all, and my arms feel really thin.

However, I decided to work out today and I can lift the same amount of weight the same amount of times as when I was in shape, more or less.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It feels like I'll never be happy so long as I have so many problems in my life, and my problems will never go away since as I solve my current problems new ones appear to replace the ones that have disappeared. It's not much that I'm sad or miserable but it feels like I'm just living to solve the next set of problems that life has sent my away. I feel like should be more and feel more than this.

I lost one of my house keys yesterday, that would be the house key that leads to the door and to the kitchen. Don't want to tell my landlord because if I do he'll insist that in order to get a new key I'll have to give him a copy of the key to the door to my room (which although I know is normal, I do not want to do), one of my housemates who I'm pretty close with told me she is busy today but she'll do it if she can. I was to remind her to do it but I've lost my phone now. These problems feel multiplicative, as if one creates another but solving the previous problem does not solve the latter one. Ugh!

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I've been sick for the better part of the Month, including on Christmas. In fact, I had a terrible, splitting headache on Christmas, which made what would have been a moderately good Christmas seem boring at best, and annoying at worst.

I also only got two things for Christmas, an SD Card to play Project M and a new MP3 Player, this isn't so bad, but given all the **** that's happened this year, and the fact that my family has hit semi-hardtimes is a bit depressing, since I feel that my brother and I could have gotten much more for Christmas if it wasn't for said **** occurring.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I took a nap yesterday, feeling perfectly fine and woke up sick as a dog.

I'm still feeling sick.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My 3DS R button is broken and I just picked up A Link Between Worlds T_T
The same thing happened to me a while back on my DS Lite.
Note: Say, is it because of dust that got into the R button? Cause that how mine stopped.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm worried about my health at this point. I took a **** last week Monday and then went 5 days without any bowel movements. Yesterday I had to actually sit down and force myself to pass something, and I was only able to pass a single small turd. I kinda worried that I'm going to have a lower body catastrophe because everything is piling up. I am actually feeling the urge to go right now though, so hopefully when i get home within the hour I'll be able to take a crap without a problem. *sigh*.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I drew nothing for 6 momths.

And then I haven't held a pencil for 8 months. Random thoughts over and over. Right now, I'm thinking if people we're to just go to local stores or restaurants to transfer applications to their devices, instead of applying at the exact places at the comfort of your own home, maybe we wouldn't be so lazy. I still hate applying online, and there are barely any papers to write on. By now, I probably became terrible at writing. I haven't touched a book to read and learn or pencil to write on. Obviously, people are forcing me to, but that's just keeping me even further away from doing them.

I don't feel any better if I did them anyways. Entertainment is just my temporary relief, and I don't think I can deny that. All I am left to do is ponder while I walk a path I never intended to choose. I don't know if I'm depressed anymore. I like helping out, but that caused me to help a man rob something from Walmart, and i never even knew until I saw him drop a box of a hundred dollar dvd player. At that point, he just uses the two dollars I gave him and take the bus after he waves his goodbyes and give me thanks. I just stood there.

He claimed to be death and mute by writing with a pen and several napkins. He looked crazy, and was in a hurry. He lied that his car broke down. He was covering the stolen dvd player with his red jacket, and I stood there confused and decided to see what I could do.

The doctors claimed that I have nothing wrong. I don't have adhd, I don't have autism, i have absolutely no mental conditions and stuff. I still feel off.

I seem to think way too much. I'm just gonna try to sleep.
I realize this is old but!

Alright first off you're right, it feels uncomfortable and you don't want to do it but applying in person and calling places up is the best way. You might get calls from a few places online but it's much faster this way...it's just a way to procrastinate getting a job. Ask people you know if they know of somewhere, sometimes that is also a good way. And you remember how to write. It's like riding a bike you won't forget that ****.

Entertainment for me (video game, anime, whatever) is not relief, it's usually a way to avoid everything. I enjoy games too obviously but that's just what I notice for me. Last semester I didn't study for one test, procrastinated essays until the last day. During finals I played Pokemon instead of studying. It's not like they were hard but that's just plain stupid to do. 3.5 isn't bad for doing that, and I know it's going to take me getting completely ****ed to drop that habit.

And you seem oblivious. Or naive? Something like that. I don't know what to do in that situation...I wouldn't be one to acknowledge a stranger talking to me in public anyway lmao.

And also I went through a "I think too much" phase, I realized I was trying to be edgy and stopped :$

Vixen

Premium
I'm worried about my health at this point. I took a **** last week Monday and then went 5 days without any bowel movements. Yesterday I had to actually sit down and force myself to pass something, and I was only able to pass a single small turd. I kinda worried that I'm going to have a lower body catastrophe because everything is piling up. I am actually feeling the urge to go right now though, so hopefully when i get home within the hour I'll be able to take a crap without a problem. *sigh*.
As someone who's dad nearly died from this, it takes more than just a week of no bowl movements. Try 1-2 months of it building up.

You'll be fine. It happens to the best of us.

Top Bottom