• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I have come to the realization that life is too short to beat yourself up over mistakes that you should have known better than to make. Rightfully so bad decisions lead to bad outcomes, just have to learn from them, even if you should already learned the lesson before.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Got home at 2:30am. People are asleep. Popped a bagel in a toaster. Being inconsistent as it is, it burns the bagel.

Then the fire alarm goes off.....

But in all seriousness, that sucks =[

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I'm so behind on math, I shouldn't have taken those extra shifts at work ;-;

D: why is money so hard to obtain

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Because if it was easy to obtain it's value would be a lot less

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I've done absolutely no homework throughout this week-long break and have a **** load of stuff to do in between now and tomorrow (including a test).

I absolutely hate being a procrastinator.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I had to explain to my aunt why I didn't answer everyone's calls over the weekend and that I lost my phone. That part always sucks, the only good thing is that I was being honest, instead of lying as usual. And I just gave my Aunt 300$ for rent, she has no business being upset with me :p

joY

Pot splitter
Ugh this typically wonderful period in between Thanksgiving and Christmas break is now filled with term papers, a senior project and grad school apps. Smash is going to have to wait a bit!

cannedbread

Smash Lord
**** i need a job

i only ate a bowl of oatmeal and a bowl of cheerios today, so hungry, there's nothing to eat

i don't know sometimes i like being hungry, i feel cranky but like, aware and energetic, it's weird but i stutter a lot i don't know

i was gonna order pizza but its late and i'll feel fat eating late

sorry im not really sad or anything my life just sucks i should be really depressed but im not i guess, i should start a blog

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
For some reason when I download anime videos at work, they're not working today. We're not allowed to stream anything, so have to DL them. If none of it works then it's going to be a very frustrating lunch time.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
**** i need a job

i only ate a bowl of oatmeal and a bowl of cheerios today, so hungry, there's nothing to eat

i don't know sometimes i like being hungry, i feel cranky but like, aware and energetic, it's weird but i stutter a lot i don't know

i was gonna order pizza but its late and i'll feel fat eating late

sorry im not really sad or anything my life just sucks i should be really depressed but im not i guess, i should start a blog
I dunno, I wouldn't feel fat if I felt hungry regardless of what time it is. Maybe if it's late I'd be conscious that I'm eating at an unusual hour, but meh, I'd still eat. I randomly get late night food cravings. But that sucks, dude. :(

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I cannot believe how serious of a ban I have recieved. Yeah, it's an IP ban and I can't even view my favorite forum from my work or home computer. But it looks as if they've IP banned my entire city. I tried view the forum from my phone, and the ban came up, I tried viewing it from the library and the ban came up.

I think it did log on from my previous account from the library once, and I was using my phone while I was at work, but it doesn't make sense that my phone uses the same internet as the net as my workplace. It all seems ridiculous, you'd think I made a bomb threat or something.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I think I'm losing my love for video games. I don't know why, but they're not fun to me in the slightest anymore.

It sucks, because video games have always been such a large part of my life. They were my escape from all of the bad times I had in school. I almost feel bad for "ditching" them in a sense. I'm mad at myself for having these feelings, though, because they don't have feelings.

But it's eerie, because I'm almost happy. I'm discovering that I care more about swimming, work, friends, school, and social interaction.

I just feel like I'm losing a large part of who I am. I'm weird.

/rant

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I think I'm losing my love for video games. I don't know why, but they're not fun to me in the slightest anymore.

It sucks, because video games have always been such a large part of my life. They were my escape from all of the bad times I had in school. I almost feel bad for "ditching" them in a sense. I'm mad at myself for having these feelings, though, because they don't have feelings.

But it's eerie, because I'm almost happy. I'm discovering that I care more about swimming, work, friends, school, and social interaction.

I just feel like I'm losing a large part of who I am. I'm weird.

/rant
I think it's just a part of the maturing process. It's normal that was we grow our interests change. It sounds like Video Games used to fulfill a specific function(an escape), but you're now at a point where you don't that function to be fulfilled anymore. Everyone is different, but in my experience hobbies change, go and revolve. I'd bet at some point you'll get back into video games, all though it may not serve the same function in your life that it did before.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Was in the car with my mom and we got rear ended.

Why am I still alive?
Funny enough, yesterday my friends were in a car and skidded off the road and crashed into a giant tree. Car totalled... and they were both barely even scathed.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I feel like poop. There's no reason either. Well...maybe. Though it's not the real reason but it could be the onset.

Just another one of those days... :/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Was in the car with my mom and we got rear ended.

Why am I still alive?
I think the more annoying thing is why was this posted on SWF where I can't exploit the hilarious use of words?

joY

Pot splitter
^
lol

Funny enough, yesterday my friends were in a car and skidded off the road and crashed into a giant tree. Car totalled... and they were both barely even scathed.
Definitely can't find anything funny with that :urg:. Great to hear that your friends are okay though.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
^
lol

Definitely can't find anything funny with that :urg:. Great to hear that your friends are okay though.
That post makes it seem like you came in here only looking to laugh at people.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Well, of course not. I guess coincidently would be a more appropriate word. Just interesting that my friend told me "I was more sore from wrestling practice than I was the car crash" :p. He has no car now though, that thing must of taken 99% of the damage.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I always have this feeling of Malaise during winter time. Traveling to work and having these abrupt changes in temperature is never good for the body. This year I'll try and eat more, since that's what most people recommends. I'm not too hopefully about it helping though.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why do you think that? He was just saying it wasn't funny, which it kinda wasn't, lol.
Well I mean he came in here, laughed at one thing, then looked at another Unhappy thread post and said he failed to find that one funny. xD I'm not saying that's what he did but it made me laugh because it read off that way to me.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In that case I HATE you.

And you realize that you're saying someone can win you over by being less like themselves?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Well I mean he came in here, laughed at one thing, then looked at another Unhappy thread post and said he failed to find that one funny. xD I'm not saying that's what he did but it made me laugh because it read off that way to me.
Oh, I missed the lol at the top. xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
-facepalm- Falcon plz

IM SAD BECAUSE IM WATCHING UP
AND THAT MOVIE GIVES ME FEELS
And i jus creeyyyyyy everytiem

Top Bottom