• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

cannedbread

Smash Lord
there might still be hope for me just yet

if i ever find that one

that doesn't mind my terrible posture

doesn't mind my little to no motivation to do anything besides go on the internet

doesn't mind my level 99 99999/99999 exp asperger wizard mumble mumble sacred arts

not to mention i can't properly project my feelings

if only

it's pretty funny though there's always that one pathetic zion beta omega nerd and i guess that's me

i'm happy it makes you feel good though

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yes, she's perfect! But the problem is, I don't have my license yet, and my parents can be super embarrassing. :glare:

Also I'm not sure how I'd ask her out either, I go to a private school and we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that while on campus... Also only see her once a week. :S
Just ask if she wants to see a movie or go get coffee or something : ) doesn't have to be a date in the eyes of the school :3 any places in walking distance?

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yes, she's perfect! But the problem is, I don't have my license yet, and my parents can be super embarrassing. :glare:

Also I'm not sure how I'd ask her out either, I go to a private school and we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that while on campus... Also only see her once a week. :S
Lol @ listening to petty unenforceable school rules like that.

I think instead of dating girls you might want to consider being the passive partner in a gay relationship, quite frankly.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
there might still be hope for me just yet

if i ever find that one

that doesn't mind my terrible posture

doesn't mind my little to no motivation to do anything besides go on the internet

doesn't mind my level 99 99999/99999 exp asperger wizard mumble mumble sacred arts

not to mention i can't properly project my feelings

if only

it's pretty funny though there's always that one pathetic zion beta omega nerd and i guess that's me

i'm happy it makes you feel good though

Send me a PM, I guarantee I can get you laid, and don't worry I don't need your information or anything like that. Hit me up.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't understand what is so sad about what cannedbread said, he said he was fine with it. That's by definition not sad? Perhaps from the view of someone dependent on sexual intercourse than yeah that's quite the tragedy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
She'd probably respect you more if you didn't follow that rule. It's a stupid rule anyway

What you should do is take her to the center of the courtyard at your school and make out with her.

If anyone comes to stop you say:

"I kissed a girl. Boo ****ing Hoo. I'm such a bad boy; I'm sure in Hell, Satan is blushing"

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
She'd probably respect you more if you didn't follow that rule. It's a stupid rule anyway

What you should do is take her to the center of the courtyard at your school and make out with her.

If anyone comes to stop you say:

"I kissed a girl. Boo ****ing Hoo. I'm such a bad boy; I'm sure in Hell, Satan is blushing"
e.e

It's not about it being sinful or anything, they just wanna keep the campus clean because young kids go to school here also.

She's also not that type of person, and neither am I lol.

Anyway I think I'll get her number and ask to go see a movie.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I don't understand what is so sad about what cannedbread said, he said he was fine with it. That's by definition not sad? Perhaps from the view of someone dependent on sexual intercourse than yeah that's quite the tragedy.
I don't believe him. I don't think he would have mentioned it at all in the first place if it didn't trouble him at least a little

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
i don't want to get laid as much as i want a
meaningful relationship with lots of cuddling
Oh well then I'm sorry, I don't think I can help you with that.

How old are you? When I was in high school I thought I could never get a girlfriend without having plastic surgery, I know that not to be true now.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
i turned 18 towards the end of september
Hmmm well that's not good. You should have at least some confidence at that point. Do you at least have any close female friends. Intense friendships with girls actually did a whole lot of good for my self-esteem. Even if it's only platonic, or semi-platonic. Having a girl who loves being around you is really nice if you have no experience.

As for me I'm really pissed off because it appears as if I have lost both my cell-phones. I needed them now because I was in the middle of having my student loan repayments lowered. I'm angry that I'm going to have to put that on hold now, I can't even buy a phone around here without paying for bull**** service that I don't need.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I broke the news about my gender transition to my grandmother - an 89-year-old traditional Puerto Rican who is a conservative Christian. Needless to say, I just lost the one family member I care for the most. She called me things like "crazy", and says she can't accept me, and all of that other stuff. I hurts to have to lose someone I love so much. She was going to know eventually... I guess...

cannedbread

Smash Lord
@froggy
i don't have any close friends who are girls. i've had like some off friends and acquaintances who are girls though thank god. i used to be gym partners with a girl when i was in high school (holy **** that sounds weird btw). she was pretty cool and she always complimented me about my artwork and how i dress and stuff. she has a boyfriend though. i don't keep in touch with her anymore after i graduated high school i just became a complete shut in. i've only just recently started going outside after the hurricane which was really lame. oh yeah speaking of that i was bumming power and wifi at the local mall when my power was out and i saw a girl i used to have art class with. she's a cutie patootie and shes a really good artist but i don't talk to her much outside of the how are you i like your hair etc. out of my league i guess. she's friends with all of the cool kids and they hate my kind which is very ironic.

so yeah i'm not very confident im very submissive and quiet. i don't like looking people in the eye because it's soo intense and it's like they can read me. as much as i want to believe that there is a girl for a boy who aren't dominant and aggresive and stuff there isn't. and i'm so opposed to the idea of being a dominant ay baby how you doin sort of person i can't be with a girl even one ideal to me and it sucks

there have even been times where my friends are like ohh she would be perfect for you and i let it pass me by and it sucks so much

also sol you are really brave for doing something like that and i totally wish you the best of luck

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
So I broke the news about my gender transition to my grandmother - an 89-year-old traditional Puerto Rican who is a conservative Christian. Needless to say, I just lost the one family member I care for the most. She called me things like "crazy", and says she can't accept me, and all of that other stuff. I hurts to have to lose someone I love so much. She was going to know eventually... I guess...

Just give her some time... She'll probably never agree that it's "ok", but she will most likely still like you.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
@froggy
i don't have any close friends who are girls. i've had like some off friends and acquaintances who are girls though thank god. i used to be gym partners with a girl when i was in high school (holy **** that sounds weird btw). she was pretty cool and she always complimented me about my artwork and how i dress and stuff. she has a boyfriend though. i don't keep in touch with her anymore after i graduated high school i just became a complete shut in. i've only just recently started going outside after the hurricane which was really lame. oh yeah speaking of that i was bumming power and wifi at the local mall when my power was out and i saw a girl i used to have art class with. she's a cutie patootie and shes a really good artist but i don't talk to her much outside of the how are you i like your hair etc. out of my league i guess. she's friends with all of the cool kids and they hate my kind which is very ironic.

so yeah i'm not very confident im very submissive and quiet. i don't like looking people in the eye because it's soo intense and it's like they can read me. as much as i want to believe that there is a girl for a boy who aren't dominant and aggresive and stuff there isn't. and i'm so opposed to the idea of being a dominant ay baby how you doin sort of person i can't be with a girl even one ideal to me and it sucks

there have even been times where my friends are like ohh she would be perfect for you and i let it pass me by and it sucks so much

also sol you are really brave for doing something like that and i totally wish you the best of luck
one problem i glean from this post is that you are generalizing wayyyyyyy too much. who are "the cool kids" and what is "my kind"? This stuff stops mattering pretty soon after high school. You have to stop thinking in terms of "everyone vs. me" because people are just people and they all have their own insecurities and problems.

also that dominant/submissive=male/female is UTTER BULL **** and giving into that is one of your biggest hurdles. I've been in relationships where I was very much the submissive/feminine one and I've been in relationships where it's the other way around. Relationships are very dynamic and that power hierarchy is constantly flipping and switching around. This is not a gender thing. That's why people asking gay couples "which one is the man and which one is the woman in your relationship?" is completely ignorant and stupid. You're discrediting yourself before you even dip your toes in the water. Some girls like to be protected and submissive in a relationship, and others find sensitivity and softness to be ideal traits in a man. Women aren't factory formed objects that all have the same ideals and desires and that goes for men as well.

I actually have a lot more I could say but I need some more time to articulate it better and see if you even care to hear it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As soon as I learned how to play one instrument I can figure out the rest more or less

Learned Saxophone first and it was much less hard learning guitar

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah, but they still both have their own feel. One has keys and the other, strings, so your fingers have to tell the story of your soul a bit different when you switch. Same for relationships.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
one problem i glean from this post is that you are generalizing wayyyyyyy too much. who are "the cool kids" and what is "my kind"? This stuff stops mattering pretty soon after high school. You have to stop thinking in terms of "everyone vs. me" because people are just people and they all have their own insecurities and problems.

also that dominant/submissive=male/female is UTTER BULL **** and giving into that is one of your biggest hurdles. I've been in relationships where I was very much the submissive/feminine one and I've been in relationships where it's the other way around. Relationships are very dynamic and that power hierarchy is constantly flipping and switching around. This is not a gender thing. That's why people asking gay couples "which one is the man and which one is the woman in your relationship?" is completely ignorant and stupid. You're discrediting yourself before you even dip your toes in the water. Some girls like to be protected and submissive in a relationship, and others find sensitivity and softness to be ideal traits in a man. Women aren't factory formed objects that all have the same ideals and desires and that goes for men as well.

I actually have a lot more I could say but I need some more time to articulate it better and see if you even care to hear it.
This
This so much

I want to make a response too
But
LT made more sense than I could

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
@froggy

Luigi Toilet probably gave a better response than I could.

I still think it's important that you get laid though. And there is a very simple way to accomplish that no matter how bad with women you are. Again PM if interested.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ok seriously, what's the point of getting laid if you don't even care for the person you're doing it with? That just ruins the whole thing IMO...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's a matter of what you desire, which is different for each individual.

Also, I've never worn the pants in any of my relationships. There are girls that absolutely love a guy who lets them wear it, in fact, some will think it is amazing because most guys wouldn't dare dream of that idea.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Ok seriously, what's the point of getting laid if you don't even care for the person you're doing it with? That just ruins the whole thing IMO...
Are you a woman? I think a lot of guys would agree that getting laid and caring about the person often have no correlation. Also I think it's especially important since he's a virgin who has no confidence about women.

....So last night the end of my earphones broke while still in the computer. So not only do I not have any earphones now but I can't get any sound from my computer. It's going to be a ***** to fix especially with no personal phone at the moment.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Are you a woman? I think a lot of guys would agree that getting laid and caring about the person often have no correlation. Also I think it's especially important since he's a virgin who has no confidence about women.

....So last night the end of my earphones broke while still in the computer. So not only do I not have any earphones now but I can't get any sound from my computer. It's going to be a ***** to fix especially with no personal phone at the moment.
So you automatically assume that anyone who wants a relationship and not just sex is a woman?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So you automatically assume that anyone who wants a relationship and not just sex is a woman?
No, but I do assume that such a person is more likely a woman than a man. And more to the point, I would assume that someone who doesn't understand why you would have sex with someone you don't care about, is a woman.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I wouldn't say "most" guys. There are quite a few guys that enjoy sexual intercourse way more when they're in a relationship with the person and care about the person. That may just be me and the people I'm around, but saying that most guys don't care about a personal connection when they have intercourse makes my sex look bad ;_;.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Froggy, you seem to not understand any of us at all

I don't know what you base your stuff off of but it's not very accurate
Who exactly is "us"?

And I don't understand how I could be inaccurate about anything. I've pretty much stated that one gender is more into sex than the other. That's kind of a fact.

Top Bottom